HOLY SH*t

Might Gai

got masterball thrice from lottery in my life never in reborn though once in emerald and once in platinum and once in i forgot either black or black 2 one of them still power to you a very rare thing to happen

• 4 weeks later...

It realistically is not that difficult to catch though. With some dedication it only takes a few tries.

uhh not really. beldum catch rate is the same as arceus, and it's shadow pokemon that could hurt himself with low HP. so yeah, every pokemon can be caught with some dedication but maybe in your case, you are lucky to do it in a few tries lol

uhh not really. beldum catch rate is the same as arceus, and it's shadow pokemon that could hurt himself with low HP. so yeah, every pokemon can be caught with some dedication but maybe in your case, you are lucky to do it in a few tries lol

I mean, if you sleep it and get it to one HP you have a 10% of catching it with great balls. With paralysis it's 6.5%. with paralysis and 100% HP it's 3%, and in that case with sleep it's like 4.2%.

So frankly, with great balls, soft resetting, and 10-20 minutes to spare, it shouldn't be too hard at all. And it was like that for me both times I've caught it.

There's no way it's going to be the hardest Pokemon to catch in the long run (though it probably is now), so I'd probably just save it until further notice OR if you're just getting abysmally unlucky.

Edited by BananananaK

It realistically is not that difficult to catch though. With some dedication it only takes a few tries.

It's still harder to catch than anything else in the game - there's very little that's more difficult to catch in general really (except arguably pokemon that run away I guess but there are none in reborn).

Beldum has the same catch rate as Arceus and all of the other endgame legendaries just by the way.

It's still harder to catch than anything else in the game - there's very little that's more difficult to catch in general really (except arguably pokemon that run away I guess but there are none in reborn).

Beldum has the same catch rate as Arceus and all of the other endgame legendaries just by the way.

*Hence my other post