Shadow Pokemon Suggestions?

Alilatias

One of the things I've come to realize while playing this game is that the Shadow Pokemon come with moves that they normally do not have. That also means that it's a fairly huge opportunity for this game to set itself even further apart by allowing the opportunity for underused Pokemon to become quite viable in the eyes of the community. So if possible/allowed, let's suggest future potential Shadow Pokemon with unique moves!

Be reasonable with your suggestions. As in, don't be throwing Dragon Dance on everything.

For the most part, my suggestions so far revolve around Pokemon that have certain abilities or a stat spread that do not really have the movepool to take advantage of them.

- Shadow Liepard: Will-o-Wisp (meant to be used with Prankster ability - there are currently no Prankster Pokemon that learn Will-o-Wisp through leveling up besides Mega Banette, and we all know we're not going to get the TM or the Mega Stone anytime soon.)

- Shadow Basculin: Head Smash (meant to be used with Rock Head ability - the only recoil move that Basculin normally learns is Double-Edge.)
- Shadow Sawsbuck: Headbutt (meant to be used with Serene Grace - the only move it naturally learns that works with the ability is Energy Ball, and the Pokemon's stat spread favors physical moves.)

- Shadow Tranquill: Brave Bird (despite the Pidove line having a high attack stat, they only learn ONE physical flying move through level-up, and that's Sky Attack at Lv. 65. The second strongest physical flying attack it can learn is Fly. And both Sky Attack and Fly are two-turn moves.)

:< i like my levanny wispy :S

Yeah, I remember there was once a Shadow Sewaddle with Will-o-Wisp. That one apparently got axed a while ago. Likely because 1) it didn't make sense for a 4x fire weakness Pokemon to have a Fire move, 2) Leavanny's a physical powerhouse, not a setup Pokemon, and 3) there was no reason to use any other Grass type that early in the game (aside from Hoppip which was -also- axed and moved to much later in the game).

Yeah, I remember there was once a Shadow Sewaddle with Will-o-Wisp. That one apparently got axed a while ago. Likely because 1) it didn't make sense for a 4x fire weakness Pokemon to have a Fire move, 2) Leavanny's a physical powerhouse, not a setup Pokemon, and 3) there was no reason to use any other Grass type that early in the game (aside from Hoppip which was -also- axed and moved to much later in the game).

It's not axed if it it got moved. Unless it got axed and THEN in a later version it came back, later on.

I think WoW Sewaddle got replaced by WoW Vanillite.

Shadow Vulpix/Ninetales with Psychic/Shadow Ball or Calm Mind.

That would be so broken. XD

Eh it already gets Psyshock and Calm Mind (ofc not in Rejuv) so it wouldnt be broken at all imo.

Shadow Whirlipede with Gunk Shot maybe? Lol

Actually, all Shadow Pokémon I have encountered in the game have been a gift for me, but hopefully in future versions appear three of them that I hope to see (1 of them probably impossible)

Shadow Togepi
Shadow Larvesta
Madame X´s Shadow Yveltal :feelsgd:

shadow pokemon should be in reborn as like, original-rarity level shinies. So you'd have regular pokemon, shiny pokemon that are pretty rare, and then shadow pokemon which take many weeks of your life to hunt down.

shadow pokemon should be in reborn as like, original-rarity level shinies. So you'd have regular pokemon, shiny pokemon that are pretty rare, and then shadow pokemon which take many weeks of your life to hunt down.

And then cry as that Shadow Pokemon proceeds to kill itself.

I had a funny thought: Shadow Lunatone with Perish Song.