Just a guy who likes pokemon and games

banapple

Hello forum users. Been playing this game for a while now but never really thought to use the forum until recently (i think i started in episode 10? not really sure). Im a 22 year old college student studying biomedical engineering and I have been involved with pokemon since at least first grade. I used to collect the original cardboard collectors cards and I had every single holo card except for Primeape, which I never got. BibleThump. My favorite pokemon is pikachu closely followed by mudkip.

Outside of pokemon and studying and spend my time playing other games. Generally I play on the PC.

Rather than tell you I play alot of this or that ill just post the times from my steam library.

Dota 2: 5012 hours

Binding of Isaac: 610 hours

7 Days to Die: 198 hours

A year ago i also started play OSU! and quickly got addicted. I play on my college's Dota 2 team for the Collegiate Star League.

I like watching anime and what i watch is pretty diverse. I like over the top shows like Kill la Kill or Gurren lagann, but some of my favorites over time are definitely Sakurasou and Toradora (ya i tend to like stuff with alot of romance, dont ask why i dont know). Even more than anime though i read alot of manga and its usually whatever i come across and happen to like.

Feel free to ask me anything especially if I have played x game or watched y anime. If you ask me who best girl is I will always say Lucina, but if we are talking about from a specific anime my answer might be different.

Well met Banapple.

Late-welcome to Reborn!

And yep, looks like you've been around for a while. A tad longer than me, in fact.

Good to see you're out of the darkness now.

Anyway have you played Snakewood and if yes is it the best pokémon hack y/y?

Also we won't ban apple. Apple did nothing wrong.

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent blue stay. I say blue because WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue.

I'll see you around o/

And if you have questions, feel free to ask ;]

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :D

My name comes from a combination of fruits i thought would be tasty and i started using it a couple years back if you saw it its probably a registration name on some website or on steam otherwise i dont really know where you may have seen it

Super Meat boy was a great game and i dont play it so much anymore but i love watching people speedrun it

Cookies are my favorite anyway, i even had a WoW character named ilikecookie fully geared up at the time too

After briefly looking up pokemon snakewood i will mostly definitely have to play it after i get tired of running circles around the pokemon center to hatch eggs

Blue is also my favorite color so i will most definitely enjoy my stay. Thanks!

I do have a question though Vinny, is there a way to tag people in a response so they see it. And is there a general edict of messaging people privately other than try not to bother them?

Edited by banapple

I do have a question though Vinny, is there a way to tag people in a response so they see it. And is there a general edict of messaging people privately other than try not to bother them?

Try "quote" a.k.a what I just did right there.

And multiquote if it's more than one person, ofc.

As for PMing, uhm... not really.

Feel free to PM away, I guess :T

You must be a Binding of Isaac pro judging from that play time. What's your highest win streak?

1v1 me in osu m8

I mostly try to speedrun isaac so i dont usually have streaks on just random starts, though i did Eden streaking and the highest i got for that was 37 and my highest streak for sub 25 chest was 5, my favorite was to try and do 7 character runs my record for which is 2 hours 4 minutes. The osu might have to wait a bit, played too much and messed my wrist up lol. but after sure! in the meantime here is my profile link https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6446115

Try "quote" a.k.a what I just did right there.

Edited by banapple

Hi there Banapple! Welcome to Reborn!

Are you enjoying biomedical engineering?

I love mudkip too! Pikachu is inferior to dedenne

I haven't played any of the games you mentioned but they are super popular and sound pretty cool!

Hope to see you around!