Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, idk if it's the right section to ask this, but I just finished the V6 of Rejuv right after beating Amber in a gym battle and my question is: Can I update the game to V6 to V8 or do I need to update to V6 to V7 then to V8 ? And in every case: how do I update the game ? thanks

So I've just recently been fighting zetta in the caves (on mac), but my script hung during the dimensional galvantula fight, and now it wont let me on at all, could someone please help?

go up to trigger the event again

Hello! I know this thread was from awhile ago, but I'm hoping that you can help me out with unfreezing my game? I am also on a Mac and don't think I am able to upload my save file through the instructions you gave, so maybe you could help me figure out how to add the save file if necessary? Anyway, I am in the Darchlight Labs and am trying to exit the underground area. I am currently partnered with Erin and have been battling several grunts. As I tried to climb up some stairs, it would not let me and I thought it was because the grunt was in the way. I was going to exit the room to reset him so there was more room, but somehow managed to walk behind him. I saved the game there because I didn't want to lose my progress with his battle. But now I cannot walk anywhere. I can access my menu to Pokemon and the game reacts to when I am trying to use my bike with a person in my company, but I cannot actually walk. What can I do about this? Thank you so much.

Edited by bookworm987

Hello! I know this thread was from awhile ago, but I'm hoping that you can help me out with unfreezing my game? I am also on a Mac and don't think I am able to upload my save file through the instructions you gave, so maybe you could help me figure out how to add the save file if necessary? Anyway, I am in the Darchlight Labs and am trying to exit the underground area. I am currently partnered with Erin and have been battling several grunts. As I tried to climb up some stairs, it would not let me and I thought it was because the grunt was in the way. I was going to exit the room to reset him so there was more room, but somehow managed to walk behind him. I saved the game there because I didn't want to lose my progress with his battle. But now I cannot walk anywhere. I can access my menu to Pokemon and the game reacts to when I am trying to use my bike with a person in my company, but I cannot actually walk. What can I do about this? Thank you so much.

which version of Wine are you using?

in version 1.6.1. your save file should be in Pokemon rejuvenation folder (named as Game.rxdata)

in v 1.8 it should be in /Wine Files/drive_c/users/Name/Saved Games/Pokemon rejuvenation

Hello, helpful folk.

I am experiencing the same issue I have seen noted by a user named 'waiper', a little less than a month ago. My new file [v8.1] is stuck, after having Augustus sail me from the Secret Shore back to Gearen to grab a 'mon to use Cut, he does not appear on Oceana Pier anymore.

I'd appreciate any assistance.

EDIT: yeah, after further review...the map DL on Zumi's post fixes it. if you're on Oceana Pier, you need to leave the area & reenter to trigger the change. thanks for the fix!

Edited by infinitetcetera

Hi, so i dont know if this is limited solely to me, but i'm stuck in the mansion, and whenever i fight marianette, the game will always 100% of the time crash just as i am about to beat her, i was wondering if this was a common problem and if it could be fixed.

your save file works normally on my end, do you get any errors before crash? Also try redownloading the game

So I really badly wanna not kill the Garbodor, is there any way to restore my save back to a previous point in time? Because I heard I could actually possibly save it and not kill it...

use backup save files

I do not have a back up made, unless you're referring to something I could do now without creating a new file or something like that? Or are you suggesting I do that for the future? I want to know if it's possible to do anything with my current save, sorry if this is slightly off topic.