Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

which version of the game are you playing? because I'm pretty sure this got fixed

anyway its fixed

I couldn't find version 8, so I'm playing Version seven. But thank you so much for fixing the file, it's an amazing game and I would've hated to lose it to a minor bug.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

After updating Pokemon Rejuvenation to the latest version, I revisited the various hekpcenters in order to gain acces to the hidden library. But when I try to accept The "hidden library 2" request in sheridan Village, it tells me that I have already completed the request, even tho I have not done so, even before updating. So I cannot gain acces to the library...

There was also a starnge incident at the Kaoriki Village helpcenter: It gave me the rewatrd for completing all of the requests, even tho I have yet to finish two of them: "bulding bridges" and "I lost it..."

The game keeps crashing whenever I try to enter the jungle so I cannot complete em... :s

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Game.rxdata

Hello!

After updating Pokemon Rejuvenation to the latest version, I revisited the various hekpcenters in order to gain acces to the hidden library. But when I try to accept The "hidden library 2" request in sheridan Village, it tells me that I have already completed the request, even tho I have not done so, even before updating. So I cannot gain acces to the library...

There was also a starnge incident at the Kaoriki Village helpcenter: It gave me the rewatrd for completing all of the requests, even tho I have yet to finish two of them: "bulding bridges" and "I lost it..."

The game keeps crashing whenever I try to enter the jungle so I cannot complete em... :s

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hidden library quest is fixed now, idk what's the problem with building brigdes and finding quest because I'm able to go to the jungle without any problems

hidden library quest is fixed now, idk what's the problem with building brigdes and finding quest because I'm able to go to the jungle without any problems

Thank you kind sir! Maybe the Jungle crash was linked to the library bug in some way? I'll try again and see what happens now.

EDIT: It appears that the northern entry to the deep jungle causes the crash. The southern entry works fine. Exiting the deep jungle at the northern exit seemed to fix the crash.

Edited by Rankor

Hello,

I'm at the part where I need to go to the Secret Shore to find Crawli but the boat won't go.

Help would be appreciate if possible!

idk where's the problem, I was able to sail to secret shore on your save file

are you playing on v8.1?

Hello! After talking with Narcissa at her gym and defeating the guys at the Goldenleaf Pokemon Center (where a random Pangoro comes and send one of them flying) I was supposed to find her at the Wispy Tower. But... there is nothing there :(. I'm really sorry if I'm wasting your time by not beeing good at following directions, but I did try going everywhere else and couldn't find a way to progress the game. I'm using v8.1. Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Hello! After talking with Narcissa at her gym and defeating the guys at the Goldenleaf Pokemon Center (where a random Pangoro comes and send one of them flying) I was supposed to find her at the Wispy Tower. But... there is nothing there :(. I'm really sorry if I'm wasting your time by not beeing good at following directions, but I did try going everywhere else and couldn't find a way to progress the game. I'm using v8.1. Thanks in advance!

talk to all of the people in pokemon centre

I have version 8.1. I was playing in the goldinwoods and it was that area after the part when Melia fell though the wall in the cave. I went into the tall grass to see if there where any new Pokémon but the game said the script was to long to read I believe. It asked my to save so I did and then the game closed. now when I try to load the game 11 error prints show up and closes the game by itself. And if you where wondering I'm playing this on a PC.

Here's the ATCHMENT:

Game.rxdata

yo where do i go after i beat the dexoxys and i meet up with the group im at the Kakori village i did everything i needed to do there and when i talk to Augustus to get out he says "this place isn't exactly the S.S Aceana, but it will have to do for now'' also im on verson 8.1 and if this helps i see adam on the ship ;p

I accidentally saved in the middle of dialogue in the goldenleaf gym, so that happened. If someone could help me that would be great, Thanks!

008accf2bb36e33c7f80a4035d614cb6.png

https://gyazo.com/008accf2bb36e33c7f80a4035d614cb6

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

fixed

I have version 8.1. I was playing in the goldinwoods and it was that area after the part when Melia fell though the wall in the cave. I went into the tall grass to see if there where any new Pokémon but the game said the script was to long to read I believe. It asked my to save so I did and then the game closed. now when I try to load the game 11 error prints show up and closes the game by itself. And if you where wondering I'm playing this on a PC.

Here's the ATCHMENT:

somethings wrong with your save file, when I loaded your save file you were waay ahead in the story so the best way for you to fix this it to use backup save files

you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

sometimes you have to use multiple backups to make it work

yo where do i go after i beat the dexoxys and i meet up with the group im at the Kakori village i did everything i needed to do there and when i talk to Augustus to get out he says "this place isn't exactly the S.S Aceana, but it will have to do for now'' also im on verson 8.1 and if this helps i see adam on the ship ;p[/size]

this isn't where do I go next thread

I'm at the part were I have to use the ship to go to Crawly's secret shore. After I went there I talked to the captain and accidentally chose to go to the Oceana Pier. Now I'm stuck there and can't go back to Terajuma or the Secret Shore because the is no ship at Oceana.

fixed

My game is apparently crashing when I just open it and tried replacing some of the files, but when I did, it just restarted my whole game over and I do not feel like starting over so if you could fix this for me or explain how to do it without restarting the entire game.

your save file got corrupted, to fix this use your back up save files -> you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

sometimes you have to use multiple backups to make it work

After getting to the secrect shore for the first time i talked to Augustus to get back to oceana pier. Because i wanted to change the team up, after i was done changing the team and was ready to head back. I realised that there is no ship to take me back.

fixed