Pokemon Performer Kat appears and blocks the way!

Hi everyone! :D I have actually been a member for a couple of months and decided that I should get around to introducing myself. As you can probably tell by the name, you can call me Kat or literally almost any similar (except Kate, please).

I started playing videogames in general when I was about six and the first game I ever had was Pokémon Crystal and my first Pokémon was Totodile. From then on, I absolutely loved Pokémon-- even if wasn't the most popular thing from where I come from. I'm also really grateful to Pokémon because it also introduced me to anime in a way, which has become another love of mine and both are now a huge part of my life along with music and art in general. When I was younger I was a bit more reserved, definitely not shy, but reserved around people. If you compare my current self to the younger me, you would swear it was a different child because now I'm confident, happy and able to express myself a thousand times better than I ever could have when I was younger. For that, I'm ecstatic that I found Pokémon and now have something that I can be passionate about.

A little bit more about me-- When I go to college, I hope to major in Forensic Sciences and Art. I love traveling and experiencing new things as well, which is probably why I love doing so many different things and the reason my interests are all over the place. But I think I like it like that. It's better than not liking anything at all, right?

How I found Reborn

I heard about Pokémon Reborn through YouTube. I was originally watching a video of Trickywi doing a playthrough of Pokémon Ethereal Gates when I saw an episode of Pokémon Reborn, so I looked it up. I read a review and instantly wanted to play it for myself. I kind of freaked out after I downloaded it though because someone told me there were 15 installments of gameplay and I had never played a game that long before. Before I understood what that meant, I had also found out that no one had finished a playthrough of it either-- so, that didn't help my freaking out. I still played it though. I had to mentally prepare myself, but I played it. To say the least, as a complete understatement, I was not disappointed whatsoever. I had to keep reminding myself to find a stopping point so I could go to sleep some nights and when I finished it a couple of months ago I was a teensy bit sad. But at the same time, I was excited for the next episode, even now. After I finished episode 15 is also when I joined this website as well, so I feel a little bit like a noob, but that's okay. No big deal~

Anyways, that's all I'm going to make you guys read about me since it probably gets boring after awhile. Congrats if you read that entire thing!

I really hope I like it here and that we all get along~ :lol:

Well met Kat.

Semi-late welcome to Reborn!

are now a huge part of my life along with music and art in general.

We're good, girl. We're good.

Another person from youtube hmm? Ye, I found Reborn like that too~

Anyway, if you like new things, I'll be surprised if you have not yet joined the Reborn Server on Showdown. Everybody there is silly so you should tots join.

And if you already joined, crisis averted.

And for last I think blue would look better on you WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent stay here in Reborn.

I'll be seeing you o/

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Thanks for putting so much effort into your intro post! It's always great when people let us know a lot about the type of person they are and you certainly did that!

Totodile is one of my favourite starters and crystal is an amazing game! You have good taste there :D

As others have said, come hang out on showdown! Don't be intimidated to join in the conversation.

Hope to see you around!

I joined Showdown~ Fairy&IceFusion is what I go by if anyone is interested XD I was a little intimidated because everyone was like "Who is this??", but they're super friendly-- so thanks to you all for the recommendation and the warm welcome~ I'm going to keep exploring for now :)

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!