[OOC] Pokemon: Luminous Dawn

Jory

No. But currently I'm typing this from a phone, so...

I was planning to get it up earlier today but I had to help a relative finish up the rest of the move from what was left when went over a few weeks ago.

Tldr- you'll all get you're updates by sometime tonight. Unless you want it now. But I warn you... it won't be pretty at all if I try to do something as heavy duty as a full on rp update from this small screen.

If you thought that post where I introduced hog was bad with all the errors and typos it had, you would see nothing.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

Ok, uh, what do I do with Katie and Roy? I don't really want to throw her in the middle of an already ongoing battle for the second time in a row and I don't know if there are, like, other Patrat hanging around to fight? The situation is kinda hazy right now to me outside of the battles.

TBH I originally had an update planned for you too back before school held me up for a while... but when I went to go make the post your latest post was mysteriously missing from I knew for certain it had been because I had made mental note of how Katie had chastised jack and kinda gotten a little catty when he asked if she had healing items on her. where did that post go?

But doesn't matter at this point. This whole fight is over now that dingo is down. The n boss segment will start with the next update.

I expect all of you to look alive.

• Support Squad

it was missing because she was reacting to Jack in an apparently odd way right after Jason and co came over to heal him. Seeing as Jory came to me confused about the hostility and the fact is was meant to chronologically before Jason arrived, I nixed the post altogether, hoping to let things go the way things go and move on. Then the battles started, life got a hold of me in the meantime and boom, the situation where I couldn't really get into the battles and now being confused about the situation at large.

well, like I said, we're ending this segment as a whole and moving onto the boss fight of the chapter, so you don't have much to worry about in terms of confusion anymore.

As far as I know the last post you made that still exists placed you with Jack in relatively the same general area everyone else has gathered in... so maybe post with Nikki emerging through the brambles into the little clearing where jacob and Brendan and mio and Alecks are if ya want.

Btw are you hosts going to let us know which Pokémon we can catch from our list? Because in Brendan's case most will serve a certain role in the team. That way I can see what I already get to work with.

First come, first serve.

And just to clarify, it's a smoke ball. But just know that it's not a magical Dues Ex Machina if you take it. There are gonna be plenty of situations where no amount of smoke will save you.

just as disclaimer:

It's illegal to use during any trainer battle, whether official or casual- because it counts as cheating. Certain pokemon will not need their sight alone to function and thus will still be able to track you down (Or will be impossible to blind, ala abilities such as Keen Eye). Alot of pokemon actually...

Also the smoke is incredibly easy to clear away with a strong enough breeze... so it fails on windy days.

It honestly isn't as good as it is in the Games. More of just a pointless trinket here really. All in all it's incredibly situational and not even very good then.

But, if someone wants it...

think of it as a miniature fog machine. It creates fog, spews it out when activated, sucks it back in after a few minutes.

Whatevs. Just remember all the cons about it... and how it's an incredibly situational item that is honestly just a waste of bag space because it's so damn easy to counter when you apply just a little dose of realism.

Five patrats total. Four Lieutenants. One captain.

Lieutenants are level 8

Captain is level 9. Shine not with crimson, his eyes do. But rather, the purest and most azure blue.

Lenora_Watchog_Illuminate.png

The big boss hog... level 10.

Beware boss and captain. They bare moves and abilities most ferocious when put in tandem. One's power acquired by human hands... the other's as reward for loyal service.

Only Hog stands visible. All others, masking presence within cover of barbs.

Go easy this time, I plan not. Chose thine courses carefully.

I just realized I made my last post longer than I had intended it to be. Whoops...

TL;DR: Alecks and Apollo both got his by confusion. Alecks is trying to pull himself together while Apollo is hanging on for dear life, not being able to pull himself up as his confused mind refuses to let him.

Well damn, I didn't expect any of you to actually try to negotiate... way to throw me for a loop there.

Before anyone asks:

Heck-No-Meme-25.jpg

The boss fight is not actually avoidable, just to be frank and put it out there.

depending on how this goes however... could affect how hard of a battle it will be...and how utterly brutal your foe may or may not get...

I have a thought experiment for everyone:

How do you think that Boss Hog would react if he called for support and none came out of the bushes?

I have a thought experiment for everyone:

How do you think that Boss Hog would react if he called for support and none came out of the bushes?

Move a muscle to attack, and the decision is made at the first sign of hostility. this scene ends and the fight resumes, and I just let the dice fall where they may.

Just full disclosure here...

Like I said, it's a thought experiment.

[EDIT]: Let's see how words work in this situation.

Edited by K_H