[OOC] Pokemon: Luminous Dawn

Jory

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's make one thing clear here: If Stratos says you're wrong, you're wrong. I asked him to co-host with me because I trust him completely with running anything remotely related to this RP because he's proven himself able and effective in the past. If you have a problem with something a host has done, send me a message instead of attempting to publicly berate him. Not only does that not accomplish anything, it also makes us less inclined to help you.

I'm a very nice person. I really, really am. But nothing bar nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone attacked like that, especially when it's someone attacking a host who works really hard to make sure you all enjoy this RP.

I don't want to see that shit in my thread again.

Capiche?

• Support Squad

Hey so has it been stated roughly what level this group of Patrat are yet or what. It'll give me a better estimate as to how hard that Tackle hit Roy.

With the pace the battles have been going so far there's a lot of info to digest at once. Which is hard for my frazzled little elf brain at the moment.

The updates will be coming sometime tomorrow, folks. Keep the vigilance. Today has been... well, fuck the snow, just let me say. just... fuck the snow. IT was funny the first round when it cancelled school for like, 5 days straight... but it stopped being funny when it fucked with my classes and made it so I had to do a fucking Bill Draft in half the original time we we're going to have...

So needless to say, I'm not laughing this time when flurries start falling... and sticking like flies on dung :feelsgn:

No update and no pokemon make Shadow something something

Haha it's too bad we weren't able to get an update today. But then again snow is a foreign concept to me so I personally don't know how big the problems it causes are, so take your time and try not to get buried under the snow :P

Yeah man, snow can be rough on everyone. Fortunately I don't have to deal with that sort of thing in sunny New Orleans!

;-;

Don't rub it in... I live in virginia, our winters are supposed to be relatively mild. Yet this year and for the past few years, our snowfall totals have been crazy when compared against the historical records of the area... the South simply is not prepared for snow...because given the general climate it's theoretically never supposed to be much of a huge issue likes it's been.

anyways, enough on that. I'll have that update out by tonight at the latest.

Don't get me started... I live in Central New York, and I have to deal with the stuff each winter. And believe me, we usually get roughly ten feet each year, but this year, we've been getting dumped on. I've actually weathered a Heavy Snow Squall this year. Heck, they even lost their Snow Measuring Board in the squall!

Oh, here's a bit of trivia: New York State actually has a competition to see which city had the most snow that year; we call it the "Golden Snowball Award". The majority of the time, Syracuse has won that award.

That battle was B rank. Keep in mind that as the story progresses, battles will get harder overall so the Rankings will be scaled to that end.

Feel free to have your characters heal up and chat for a moment before they head off to find Lara and Leonidas. K_H, continue posting in the battle. You're not out of the woods yet!

Get it? Because he's in the woods? You know what, never mind. I'll go.

• Support Squad

So, I don't remember reading anything about a behatted patrat so I assume we have yet to actually find the hat to give back.

Also feel free to have someone object to Katie if you think they'd do that.

So knocking out teeth earns us Razor Fangs? Not a bad start of the journey. Now where are the Gligars?

I actually hadn't planned for this, but there is a Loot system for rarer Items. You can also trade them with your teammates!

Additionally, Gligar will be found in a mountainous environment. Figure it out yourself ;)

I'm also now accepting requested Pokemon for Chapter 2. Shoot me a list of 5 that you'll be wanting on Route 2 or Striation Gardens and the Dreamyard.

So knocking out teeth earns us Razor Fangs? Not a bad start of the journey. Now where are the Gligars?

What, oh... lols, I just included that part to finish the joke from the previous update. When one gets bashed in the mouth with rocks fired at high velocity... it's gonna be a nightmare at the Dentist's office.

But i mean... yeah, I guess. Technically speaking... I guess that patrat fang honestly could count as a razor fang of sorts. The games never really give an explaination as to what species they specifically come from, so...

yeah bro, go ahead and pick it up and keep it for later if you want. Or you can trade it to someone else like Jory said...

hell you could even string that shit on a necklace and wear it as a battle trophy if you want. It would probably be best to clean it off first though. Arceus knows how many diseases and pathogens these rodent-based mons tend to carry...

hell you could even string that shit on a necklace and wear it as a battle trophy if you want. It would probably be best to clean it off first though. Arceus knows how many diseases and pathogens these rodent-based mons tend to carry...

That's not a bad idea... I can already see Titan as a full grown Gigalith wearing a necklace with all those teeth.

And I have no idea what I want for Brendan.