Happy birthday rep boy.

We haven't talked, but i can say we have interacted around the forum a lot of times.

You are a cool guy and one of the best mods around here.

Enjoy your day greatly!

Also are you doing the thing you are planning for *cough* reps to everyone *cough*

Vinny's 20th birthday huh? How time flies. There are so many things I want to ask you because we haven't talked in too long but I'll save that for a more convenient space.

Just for this occasion I've hired out a time machine so strap in buddy.

This was a space I was leaving for the copy paste welcome message complete with typo that you stole from Hunter sometime in 2014, but I couldn't find it RIP.

The next person to post in this thread will be Vinny

Happy birthday friend.

• Veterans

\oOo/

AYYYY Vinny's birthday! Congrats!

As with many others, I really need to talk to you more but that doesn't stop me from congratulating you on your birthday! Congrats Weavile lover No.1

tumblr_navthrT5gQ1tgjlm2o1_500.gif

Remember the welcoming crew and when you had Lucas avatars and when all I had up my sleeve was scarves and Tempest and

*Nostalgia cannons online*

don't you mean shit cannons then

anyway vinny vinny vinny vinny VINNY VINNY

TODAY'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TIME FOR CAKE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE

b6JhXPd.png

So much trigger. So much death. I'll 1v1 Ame later

Anyway, THANKS A LOT EVERYONE! I APPRECIATE LOTS!!!!

And because I feel like it, I'll answer everything even if there are no questions :]

Part 1

I'm so glad I've gotten to know you better recently! It used to be that we only interacted in the Onyx Arcade, working like hell to get that Numbers thread to 100 without auth interference (and we were the originals at doing it too). You're such a chill, helpful guy, and I hope to continue to get to know you better!

Have a wonderful day, Vinny~

Vinny! I remember the good old times in Onyx Arcade with you when I first joined the forums and all the laughs and fun times we had, and me constantly trying to figure out how you had so many damn posts after only being on here for a few months. I remember you actually scared me at first because you were my first verbal warning and that actually really intimidated me. But I'm glad we still talk from time. You're a great guy who's always looking on the bright side and I appreciate that. Hope your birthday is excellent!

It's weird to realize that one section made so much difference for me. I wonder if the Onyx Arcade still feels like it was before. I doubt it would, since "everybody" is not there anymore.

And because we (we as in, Rose and I) are smelly mods so we can't have fun anymore :c

Well, the mod smell still lingers on Tacos so he counts too.

Aye, Rosalina and Tacps, it was fun. Hopefully we can keep having fun somewhere else \o/

And thanks :T

Happy Birthday Vinny :]]]

Prepare to be showered in cake and Weaviles.

Gq6cptv.jpg

Couldn't find a Weavile one, sue me~

Psst, it's your birthday sonny-boy!

I'm pretty sure this is you rn; http://prntscr.com/9q9giy :]

Have a good one!

Can't keep that expressionless face after seeing this topic~

The coffee is as accurate as it gets. But Red Cup > White Cup

Happy birthday Vinny!!!!!!!

as Dash requests...

*showers with Razor Claws and Weaviles*

:D Have a nice day~

Wouldn't a shower of Razor Claws hurt a lo--

/me dead

but thanks anyway ;]

Happy birthday to the most awesome and funniest Weavile in the world!
You deserve the best, vuddy. er-buddy. :D

I mean, I am the one Weavile so it's kinda hard to compete against yourself.

Thanks a ton \o/

Happy Birthday Vinny!

You're an awesome person and help out people a lot! You were certainly very welcoming when I joined so I appreciate that :D

You deserve to have an amazing day!

*Joins in on showering Vinny with Weavilles*

mde, you know you're awesome too bro~

Thank-- wait a minute, you said WeavilLe

tumblr_inline_myy2xbpWyp1ra71hw.gif

But really, thanks :T

Remember the welcoming crew and when you had Lucas avatars and when all I had up my sleeve was scarves and Tempest and
*Nostalgia cannons online*

Happy 20th, dood! Here's some music.

and of course...

Who's tempest?

Remember when all Ark said in intros was "Welcome." and that topi--

wait i didn't say anything

And I always look forward to the music gdi they're always a neat surprise i can't handle this. Even more since you've brought Dr. Stepcat along. Awesome~

Thank you friend I'll blow my ears off listening to those songs

Happy Birthday! May all of your wishes come true, unless they involve grievous body harm to me!

aww, so nothing is coming true then :/

But thanks anyway \o/

-places sign that says 'Do Not Feed The Weavile'-

Nah, just kidding mate. Happy birthday, Vinny.

I'm more surprised you didn't bring the picture along with it. If it said "don't give coffee" then I'd have to fight you.

Thanks a lot fren~

Vinny.

Happy 20th!

These threads always turn into reflections on the people celebrating an age-up - so here's yours.

I remember you most from other people's welcome threads. You were very active on the forums back then and went out of your way to make everyone feel welcome. That's the first word that comes to mind when I try to place an attribute on you. Welcoming.

Thank you for being an inspiration in that regard. I hope your day is fantastic and you take from it happy memories.

I guess the first impression is always the one that sticks around the longest.

And woah, inspiration wasn't exactly a word I'd expect. Good to know I'm wrong.

Thanks a lot Hunter, I'll focus on the good memories~

And I got to keep saying your name so I don't forget it hunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunter

hunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunterhunter

GJdT70A.png

You're so fancy.

You know you love it~

And if you don't, #blametempest

Happy Birthday Vinny, here are some specially bred Sneasels and de-clawed Razor Claws from the ones that fell in nuzlockes

pls no don't rip their claws off, the only blood on my weavile is the one from my enemies. And those fucking fighting types.

Regardless, thanks o/

Haaaaaaapy Biiiiirth Daaaaay Viiiiny!!! :D

You were one of the first members I saw and definitely one of the most prominent when I started lurking around the forums!

Here's to another awesome year and I'll see you around!

~ShadowStar :]

461.gif

And now you're not a lurker anymore :]

Not a lurker > Lurker

Thanks \o/ and i'll take that gif

Heyy Vinny! Happy Birthday to our resident Weavile :D You're a really fun guy who is always ready to help around the forums. You deserve one hell of a day. Wololo \o/

This will be a year filled with Wololo. Brace for impact~

\o/

Happy birthday Vinny! Wishing you a great year ahead, and may they be full of Weaviles!

okay i'll breed a box with 97 weaviles all there at the same time

Just kidding... I already have that box~

Part 2

Happy birthday Vinny!

Thank you Breloom mat...

wait breloom

ah shit

Happy Birthday Vinny! As per usual, I can say you're one of the members I really wish I talked to more. I guess this is all a sign that I need to get more involved around here. But I don't know how QQ. Anyway, hopefully your birthday turns out as awesome as you've been!

Flux: Vinny

Me: ?

Flux: Here's a cool song

And bam we're pals. Well, it worked thriceonce already, it will work again xD

And thanks \o/

Happy birthday, Vinny! You're a great person and a good friend. I hope you'll have a fantastic day! :D

WOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If Zeph was here I'd turn this entire topic into a blue topic

And then we wouldn't be able to read anything

It wouldn't matter because everyone would be saying "wololo \o/" anyway

Thanks Mik, you're awesome too :]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINNY YOU BIG MEME

don't be blue now on your b-day bruh *bricked*

hope your day is going to be a good one!

Achievement Unlocked: Knighted by the Memester

woah wtf is that blasphemy over there the hell lady I can hit you with this staff and turn you blue rn

1v1 me on the wololo arena

But thanks anyway gurl :]

btw call me on skype number is 911

Happy Birthday Vinny XD

Thank you mate \o/

Waiting for you to evolve to a Chesnaught~

Aye, Happy Birthday Vinny! thanks for giving me something to name my Weaviles and Sneasels :]

Have a good one, man

ohshit the nicknames

9 out of 10 doctors say that if you name your Weavile "Vinny", it becomes much stronger. It will also pee on your floor.

Thank you \o/

Happy birthday! I hope you'll get many presents irl and now i can finally return the favor and send you some rupees.

Very well, I will treasure your rupees.

meaning i'll gamble them away first chance i get

Thanks a lot T:

Happy birthday Vinny. I hope you'll continue being awesome like these guys. :3

so cool right

V7cDzrX.png

#swag

#CoolerThanAntarctica

#Got99ProblemsButMyShirtAint1

Thanks, I'll do my best to stay cool.

Happy Birthday Vinny, have a great one, mate!

Thanks mate, but you know what... I'll go for a "good one" instead. Not everyone can be a winner.

#Going4Bronze < Me :]

*sprints into the cake shop and breaks through Vin's window still wearing pajamas and dripping wet from the rain*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW WEAVILE AND GLITCH HOP APPRECIATOR !!!

have some cake y/y don't worry it's safe from the rain

We should really talk more. :]

nonetheless, I hope you have a lovely day~

Wonder how you reached the window on the 9th floor.

and it's raining too much so sit down there and wait you ain't going nowhere

Also thanks a lot \o

Happy birthday rep boy.

We haven't talked, but i can say we have interacted around the forum a lot of times.

You are a cool guy and one of the best mods around here.

Enjoy your day greatly!

Also are you doing the thing you are planning for *cough* reps to everyone *cough*

I will. Thanks Shing-a-Ring-Ding-Ling \o/

And can't do it now :C

b6JhXPd.png

Darn it Amerain, always ruining my plans

٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶ HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY ٩ʕ•͡וʔ۶

I hope you have the most bluish day of this year ~

Yo the bluish was too powerful.

Thank you mate \o/

Vinny's 20th birthday huh? How time flies. There are so many things I want to ask you because we haven't talked in too long but I'll save that for a more convenient space.

Just for this occasion I've hired out a time machine so strap in buddy.

This was a space I was leaving for the copy paste welcome message complete with typo that you stole from Hunter sometime in 2014, but I couldn't find it RIP.

The next person to post in this thread will be Vinny

Happy birthday friend.

The answer to most of your questions is: "I was high on caffeine so I don't remember what happened."

And I shouldn't be allowed to feel nostalgia like that dammit i've been here for over a year only.

"Welcome to Reborn. Once you join, you never leave. NEVER!"

Thanks for the memories, friend xD - Please, kick me any of these days because we have to talk more~

Oh, one more thing Herasheep

This was a space I was leaving for the copy paste welcome message complete with typo that you stole from Hunter sometime in 2014, but I couldn't find it RIP. - I gotchu ;]

\oOo/

AYYYY Vinny's birthday! Congrats!

As with many others, I really need to talk to you more but that doesn't stop me from congratulating you on your birthday! Congrats Weavile lover No.1

tumblr_navthrT5gQ1tgjlm2o1_500.gif

Thank you New Azery from 2015 \o/

I can say that now, I really enjoy having you around. My first impression of you lingered for a while, but you managed to change that. Impressive, really.

And that gif is like my second favorite Weavile gif you're pro

don't you mean shit cannons then

anyway vinny vinny vinny vinny VINNY VINNY

TODAY'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TIME FOR CAKE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE

I have no clue who McMc is.

Thank you Bibs I'll buy a Pineapple today and let it watch as I kill the other fruits.

Because Pineapple IS, the superior fruit, ofc.

\o/

EDIT 2: Thanks luccaconde, Swordsman and Cobalt \o/

EDIT

Oh hey, Happy Birthday Vinny. Did you do anything fun?

I'd rather stay at home and enjoy myself than try to go out and make it seems that I'm enjoying it. I'm introverted like that.

Regardless, I still had a pretty good day yesterday. Some people would not consider it "fun", but for me it was.