Grass team help

Damage

Hello all. Its far from now but I have a grass team as the title suggests and every other mon has chlorophyll. Makes for a solid ability in the sun. I thought about how to counter fire mons especially charlotte when it hit me that Abomasnow has snow warning which (I think) tones down fire moves. Not enough to save the day but can give me breathing room against fire opponents. Thoughts?

Always Lotad. Tangrowth also has VERY good physical defense and should be able to take at least 1 field boosted physical fire move if trained properly and then retaliate with ancient power. Cradily functions similar to Tangrowth just on the special side, although its SpD isn't as high as one would wish, but it does have access to Ancient Power+Brine naturally and other useful moves via TM/Breeding. Also any pokemon that learns Rain Dance in any way, off the top of my head Amoonguss, Roselia, and Gogoat all learn it by TM, with Budew learning water sport as well.

Also, Roserade can get Weather Ball if you burn a Heart Scale, which is wicked in the Rain.

Chickorita is available at that point I think, and it has decent speed and learns Light Screen and Reflect which may or may not buy you enough time to do whatever else you need to do to win.

I honesstly don't think you will ever beat her with your own Sun team (specially if ithe majority of it is Grass type).... the best way to beat her imo is to catch a Horsea and evolve it into Kingdra (you have to be patient, cause you'll need a Dragon Scale) I suggest you get one with the Swift Swim ability, it should beat at least 3 of her pokemon if they are about the same level...pair it with a good Rock Type and you should be good to go

Ludicolo is another good option and it is a grass type :)

Never say never my friend. Chesnaught was on the field with my magneton against her my first time fighting her. When she had two ninetails. Magneton died then others switched in. Chesnaught never left. His special def is atrocious. The problem is just getting her first mons paralyzed then setting up. If I can find some mons to cripple for the setup she can go down like all the rest.

this should help. well i have listed the few grass types and their move set

Special Attack grass types

Lilligant
Ability:Chlorophyll
Quiver dance
Leech seed
Energy ball
Nature Power
Abomasnow
Ability:Snow Warning
Blizzard
Water Pulse
Grass knot
Icy wind/shadow ball( shadow ball if you got it from shade in earlier episodes)
Whimsicott
Ability: Prankster
Nature:Timid(+Speed,-Atk)
Tailwind/Moonblast( go tailwind if you want it to be a full support )
Fake Tears(egg move)
Encore(egg move)
Worry Seed/Energy Ball( Go worry seed if you want it to be full support)
Roserade
Ability:Natural Cure
Venoshock
Toxic Spikes/Toxic
Giga Drain
Petal Dance/Shadow ball( shadow ball if u got it from shade in earlier episode)
Ludicolo
Ability:Rain Dish/Swift swim
Energy Ball
Surf
Icy wind
Grass knot/Water pulse/Nature power/Hydro Pump/Rain dance( depends on what you want)
Exeggutor
Ability:Chlorophyll/Harvest
Skill Swap/Trick room/Reflect/Sunny day
Leaf Storm
Psyshock
Solarbeam/Uproar

Physical attack Grass types

Trevenant
Ability:Harvest/Natural Cure
Leech seed
Horn leach
Wood Hammer
Shadow Claw/Phantom Force
Chesnaught
Ability:Bulletproof
Bulk up
Hammer Arm
Wood Hammer
Pain Split/Leech seed
Leavanny
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance/fell Stinger
Sticky Web/Protect
X-Scissors
Leafeon
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Baton Pass/Synthesis
Facade/Last Resort
Abomasnow
Ability:Snow Warning
Ice Punch(use heart scale)
Wood hammer
Seed Bomb(egg move)
Avalanche(egg move)
Torterra
Ability:Shell Armor
Earthquake
Wood Hammer
Curse/leech seed
Crunch
Cacturne
Ability: Water Absorb
Seed Bomb/Needle Am(seed bomb is an egg move)
Sucker Punch
Destiny Bond
Brick Break

I was thinking Liligant since it was such a monster last time I used it but I spent the last hour and a half mining to get a sun stone and nothing. I'm gonna roll with Leafeon since better coverage and far superior defense

well did you use you free sun stone which byxbysion grotto? if so well good luck mining for 1 since it is all RNG and luck for mining. also what did you use the sun stone on. Don't tell me you used it to get a sunflora or bellossom they are not worth the sun stone. but if you used it on a cottonee to get whimsicott well kinda worth i guess but yeah.

well as of now leafeon does not get much since there are not many TMs and move tutor. i would rather use a leavanny since it is kinda the same as a leafeon but the problem with leavanny is its X4 weakness to fire.it has better coverage than leafeon right now and it also get stab bug type moves.