*sniff sniff* That smells like a new mono

Damage

So a while back I completed fighting and fire runs and a rock run was on its way until I lost the save file. Always a good time. So I'm going for a true challenge with this next run. Grass mono. Praise the sun y'all. I need a little help with the starter though I think Snivy is gonna win since contrary to popular belief he does quite well. (ehhhhh ehhh?) But here's the voting block. Who should my starter be. Also you can name the poke too. I'm feeling quite generous today.

Depends I think. Most of them are actually pretty good.

Want a decent standard bulky defensive pokemon? Torterra's decently tanky and gets Earthquake, which is awesome. Chesnaught is also pretty good and can set up with Bulk Up in some circumstances.

Want a Pokemon that sets itself up? Serperior's Leaf Storm is monstrous.

Want a Pokemon that can be set up do silly things? Venasaur is rather terrifying with any sort of Sunny Day support. In doubles, fast Sunny Day + Growth can make Petal Blizzard sweep teams and it can do it by itself in singles if it keeps Sleep Powder.

Mostly your choice. I'm going with Venasaur personally. :)

I'm horrible with names though. I can even remember to go to the name rater most of the time. >_>

Edited by Quickslip