Just Your Average Anthropomorphic Gallade!

slashtiki

I totally didn't screw up my validation e-mails over a billion times. I'm smart, I swear.

Iz dis h0w u suppoze 2 make a thread?

Hiya!

I'm slashtiki, not DJTiki because someone took that username already >.> After just looking through here, I figured I'd make an account here as well. I'm even in the spirit and got myself a Santa Hat! I've already gotten pretty situated with how things go around here (since I'm in a bunch of forums as it is), so no help is needed though I do appreciate you coming over to say "Hi!" What do I do? What do I like? What color underwear am I wearing? Are you actually a Gallade?

I know these are all questions that you guys are asking yourselves. Allow me to answer them!

I consider myself something of a Game Designer/Writer. I have, and am still, writing an ongoing fanfiction series that is not shipping and grammar trash garnering a lot of support. And I'm also striving to produce a light novel and working on the plot for my own projects. With that said, writing is one of my stronger suits. I do have experience as both a ROM Hacker and someone that makes things in RPGMaker XP/Pokemon Essentials. Still trying to learn Ruby to write some scripts. Eventually.

And for those skeptics that think I'm talking out of my ass and don't actually know anything, I wrote an incomplete guide that covered the basis of Pokemon Game Design and currently working towards rewriting it though I might post it here for anyone that's as much as bi-curious.

I also dabble in competitive battling... but let's not talk about that. I'm really bad at it.

What do I like? I like games! It's something I had a passion for ever since I was a weeeeeeeee child. It's something that I have been studying for years. And by study, I mean play them. :P I also like food (but who doesn't?)

What color underwear am I wearing? That's for me to know and me to know only. ;)

Am I actually a Gallade? Yes. I am a 600 year old Gallade who lived in the past and has single-handedly saved the world three-hundred and ninety-nine times. Wanna know why the Nazis didn't win? You have me to thank. No. I'm just a weirdo who's on the internet.

Well then, I guess that's that. Glad to be here and all that good-ol stuff. :)

Edited by slashtiki

Welcome to Reborn, Slashtiki!

Enjoy your stay, and stuff...

Are you related to Grapevine Gallade?

Thanks! I will be sure to do that.

I'm related to all Gallades of all varieties. No. But he sounds like a pretttty cool guy or gal.

Edited by slashtiki

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!