Pokemon Aura

Fakemon123

9MShJHn.png

Hey everyone! Welcome to Pokemon Aura's Official Thread! This is a fanagme I have been planning since I was about ten, when I started making Fakemon... We currently have 0 demos out, but they are coming soon! We hope you enjoy Pokemon Aura, and stay tuned for more info!

Introduction

A new journey awaits you in the Tritist Region! You, your friends, and your sibling have been recruited by Professor Maple to investigate some mysterious groups of people who seem to be snagging Pokemon from trainers! On your journey, you will encounter a variety of Shadow Pokemon, and will be working to fill up an entirely new Pokedex! The game will introduce a new type, and you will be able to create a trainer unique to you with the addition of Trainer Customization!

Tritist Region Info

The Tritist Region! A region of Hopes and Dreams! This tropical region consists of a Mainland, with several islands surrounding it. The southernmost part of Tritist consists of vast deserts, as the region below it is Orre, and their climates intertwine in a section of land called Mid-Orre! The player starts out in Quivver Town, a quaint little village set on an island. Route One is mainly a bridge to the east, creating a path to the mainland. Part of Route One will be shut down for a bit while an undersea tube is being built, similar to the one in Unova!

The bridge will become accessible only after you have earned five badges...

Plot

You have lived your whole life in the small Quivver Town. Your friends and family have helped guide you through your life up until this point, but it's time for a change! Professor Maple has chosen you, your sibling, and four of your friends to go on a special mission! Your task, to find out more about these strange organizations that have been threatening peace all over Tritist! They have been using strange Pokémon with Dark Auras. These Pokemon are said to be extremely viscous, and even attack people! The thugs have been snagging trainers' Pokemon using Snag Machines, and you must stop them in their tracks! Do these strange people have anything to do with the Shadow Incidents from five and ten years ago, down in Orre? Are these Pokemon with 'Dark Auras' the same kind of Pokemon that Cipher had used five years ago? And do you have what it takes to stop them, or will the region collapse into chaos? Along your journey you will battle many Trainers, catch a whole Pokedex of new Pokemon, and battle a new set of Gym Leaders.

New Features

The tides have turned once more with the addition of the Aura Type! Here is some information on this new type!

Aura Super Effects Against:

-Poison

-Aura

-Ghost

-Fighting

-All Shadow Pokemon

These Super Effect Against Aura:

-Aura

-Psychic

-Ice

Aura Resists:

-Ground

-Rock

Types that Resist Aura:

-Grass

-Electric

Also, Meditite, Medicham, Riolu, Lucario, Mienfoo, and Mienshao are now partially Aura Types.

Shadow Pokemon will be brought back from Colosseum and XD, and you will be able to travel throughout the Tritist and Orre Regions freely after a certain point in the game.

Look out for Trainer Customization in future demos! Each demo will bring a new way to personalize your very own trainer!

The game will have it's own custom soundtrack! We are working very hard to make quality tracks for you to enjoy as you play! And don't worry, they aren't just remixes, we can assure you that each track will be unique and composed specifically for the game. (With the exception of tracks from Orre, such as themes of cities in Orre, which will be remixed since we would like to stay true to the original feel of those games.)

Official Soundtrack

Orre Region Trainer Battle Theme

Composed by GarageBandPoke

Orre Pokemon Center

Composed by Tsukasa Tawada for Pokemon Colosseum and XD, Remixed by Alex Naveira

Quivver Town's Theme

Composed by Alex Naveira

Encounter! The Storm Unit!

Composed by Me, VSTs added by Alex Naveira

Encounter! The Aura Squad!

Composed by Me, VSTs added by TreyProRemixer

Composed by Tsukasa Tawada for Pokemon XD, MIDI by Me, VSTs added by Alex Naviera.

Screenshots

(Subject to change)

Tritist Region Map

SgVVKOX.png

Map Screenshots

Quivver Town Map

61V4Hrn.png

Quivver Meadow Map

D4Jikb6.png

Route One

qoDcCqX.png

Gameplay

jM5RaBn.png

JmMOD7A.png

Yt4HAUT.png

Qd1j8W5.png

HeIOiFn.png

Eb9XTj3.png

Credits

Elite Battle System and Starting Screen Scripts: @Luka S.J.

Main Outdoor Tileset: http://www.deviantart.com/art/BW-Citrine-Tileset-Resized-227350418

Main Indoor TIleset: http://fakemon123.deviantart.com/art/Public-Interior-Tileset-281775677

Pokemon Essentials

RPG Maker XP

Team:

Special Thanks to:

@Atomic Reactor for tutorials

GaragebandPoke and Alex Naveira for music

@Aki for support and feedback

(More will be added soon)

Tilesets Used (Links):

Main Outdoor Tileset: http://www.deviantart.com/art/BW-Citrine-Tileset-Resized-227350418

Main Indoor TIleset: http://fakemon123.deviantart.com/art/Public-Interior-Tileset-281775677

Additional Tiles: http://fakemon123.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Tileset-From-Public-Tiles-358379026

Any help or feedback would be much appreciated! I will keep updating you here, or on Youtube or Deviantart!

My Deviantart: http://fakemon123.deviantart.com/

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GGgTL9bkHbQIj_wKmV_mQ

Feel free to Comment Below or PM me on Reborn, Deviantart, or Youtube to apply or give feedback!

Edited by Fakemon123

Sorry if there is some outdated things, such as things in the credits... I copy/pasted my post on another website and added new screenshots, so I'll update the credits and things later... Also, we are in big need of a Sprite who will make in battle sprites of our Fakemon, so if anyone is willing to help, just message me!

Edited by Fakemon123

when its gonna get out????

We are working on releasing a demo soon! There is still much work to be done, so we think just from Quivver Town to Pinedrift Town, but I think our first official demo will have one gym in it, but that may take a while, since the first gym is on an island pretty far away from Quivver Town...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, anyway, here is the new info!

Here is some info on Aura Types:

Aura Super Effects Against:

-Poison (Healing)

-Aura (Being equals, and able to read eachother's auras)

-Steel (Having very little to no aura)

-Ghost (Sensing Ghost Type's aura makes their biggest strategy, dissapearing, useless)

-Fighting (Aura types are non-tangible, rendering Fighting useless)

-Shadow Pokemon (Being unaccounted for in Cipher's original calculations)

These Super Effect Against Aura:

-Aura (Again, equals)

-Psychic (Psychic Types are Aura Types' main threats, as they are near equals, and Auras can occasionally be "viewed by mystics" such as Psychic Pokemon)

Aura Resists:

-Ground (Tangibility)

-Rock (Tangibility)

-Steel (Tangibility)

No Types Resist Aura

Aaaand:

I'm here with A BIG load of Screenshots! These are showcasing the Aura Type, and several of it's moves, and some new Pokemon, as well as the custom Battle BGs I made ! Here they are!

Moves:

Aura Pulse:

25CrSoZ.png

DcPJNG8.png

Chaotic Blast:

h00dJCC.png

PDhUwxP.png

Calming Storm:

eKvf7h5.png

lnpSGiA.png

Healing Essence:

wZsmCaH.png

DfZpQin.png

Re-Types:

Lucario:

u93UXUR.png

Medicham:

eb8MfaF.png

P.S. The Pokemon Medicham and Lucario are battling in the screenshots are Yinji and Yangji, and their sprites are made by MadDeodorant and me, @Fakemon123.

Also, guess who's back!!!

5zYmQZK.png

qVww1gH.png

4oBP6WC.png

IfiN9dU.png

mDbM5Fo.png

U0TIQqN.png

4DrEEGZ.png

Credits:

Edited by Fakemon123

• Veterans

One thing I should definitely let someone do is proofread your script for any spelling errors. I can already see a typo in one of your screenshots (at least, if Thundebrid is supposed to be Thundebrid, and not Thunderbird), and it'll feel better as well if you have a spelling error-free script. Maybe ask a few people to see if they can help, I'm pretty sure there's always a few people who would like to volunteer!

Either way, I like how stuff is looking so far! Curious how things will turn out. I like that you're using Gen 5 graphics as well, so good luck!

One thing I should definitely let someone do is proofread your script for any spelling errors. I can already see a typo in one of your screenshots (at least, if Thundebrid is supposed to be Thundebrid, and not Thunderbird), and it'll feel better as well if you have a spelling error-free script. Maybe ask a few people to see if they can help, I'm pretty sure there's always a few people who would like to volunteer!

Either way, I like how stuff is looking so far! Curious how things will turn out. I like that you're using Gen 5 graphics as well, so good luck!

Yeah, I try my best, but sometimes I miss things since RMXP doesn't have spell check... And Thundebrid is a Legendary Pokemon, a mix of Thunder and Frigid.

Yeah, I try my best, but sometimes I miss things since RMXP doesn't have spell check... And Thundebrid is a Legendary Pokemon, a mix of Thunder and Frigid.

What about the screenshot of Aura Pulse, read it's description and look at the last sentence

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! We are now recruiting people! Here are the positions we are in need of!

-A Scripter (For Custom Scripts)

-A Spriter (For Anything Really, but Mainly Fakemon and Trainer Sprites)

-A Sprite Animator (For Battle Sprites)

-A Cry Maker (For New Fakemon)

If you'd like to help, feel free to reply to this thread, or contact me on Skype! My Skype is Fakemon123! Thanks for reading!

Edited by Fakemon123

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I am back! I've been working hard, and would like to announce that we are getting close to a BETA demo, so if you'd be interested in BETA testing let me know! Anyway, I have some new Fakemon, and even a glimpse at the first Gym Leader!

The first gym will be the Pokénapé Gym, lead by Léla! Léla is a marine wildlife veterinarian who owns the clinic on Pokénapé Island. She is a descendant of the ancient Pokénapé people, therefore she enjoys studying ruins on her free time, when she is away from work. Here she is, the Water Woman herself, Léla!

doRTjXK.png

Sprite by LlamaMiister

Also, here is a bunch of new Fakemon!

Also, don't forget to check out our Soundtrack! Just scroll up until you find the Soundtrack section of the thread!