Late as Usual

Avictus7

Alright, i admit it. I procrastinated a bit before finally deciding to introduce myself, but hey, that's just me. When I'm not putting stuff off though, I'm a pretty good worker and a fun guy to be around. I seem reserved at first, butt that wears off quick once I start talking. Now less about that,more about my style. I'm a chaotic battler. I take what I get and use everything I have to win. Often times, this leads me to guaranteed loses. But occasionally, i get that one time where I actually do pick everything right and surprise even myself. My preferences a pretty balanced, starting from my beloved Empoleon. If you want to find me, I'm usually in the Reborn Showdown lobby waiting for battles.

I'm not only about playing though. Occasionally I write stories and draw a picture or two. I even have a concept for my own game, but that's another story.

So that's pretty much all I'm giving a way now. I see you all later.

d(-_o)

Hi there Avictus :D. Welcome to Reborn!

I'm pretty sure you signed up for the redemption league but if not given that you like battles why not give it a try! I'm sure you'd find it enjoyable when it starts.

You also like art! Feel free to share it with us in the appropriate parts of the forum!

Have a nice time here!

Weeeeeelcome to the forums aka

✨ The place where your dreams come true ✨

I'm always late

I always forget everything

That's me

Maybe that's you

Or nah

Yea probably just me

Anywayz, enjoy your stay

See ya 'round

Merry 24 days until xmas

Well met Avictus.

Late-welcome to Reborn!

I've seen you around here, so there's nothing much to say. You even got your hat already.

Just remember the server is here, and to not be afraid to ask questions. I don't bite. I'm more about Knock Off, personally.

This also means you're late for your conversion, so I'll hit you with this staff and WOLOLO \o/ you're blue now

I hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here. It's permanent right? pfft of course it is.

See you around o/