If you could own one Pokemon, what would it be?

Another Felix

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Mew

1) It can use his psychic powers to assist me in everyday stuff. Lifting, chores, teleportation.

2) It can learn elemental moves, so it can provide me with free electricity, heat, cool, anything on the like.

3) It can learn Fly

4) It is the only pokemon except Ditto (who sucks) that can learn Transform. It can transform into any pokemon i might need for whatever purpose.

5) It is cute, and small in size, so having it in a house will be easy, and will generate a positive atmosphere.

Magnezone, because it is -clearly- superior. I'm surprised I didn't say this already.

Well, more so because I am fascinated by inanimate, mechanical or non-biological Pokémon, sentient beings who are not only alive and conscious but also extremely intelligent. Such Pokémon as Magnezone, Starmie, Genesect, Metagross, PorygonZ and Deoxys appeal to me, as do the abilities Analytic, Download and Technician.

I suppose that the concept of alien intelligence appeals to me, particularly since I draw a parallel with calmness, analysis, rationality and the absence of emotional or sentimental considerations as a governing factor of pure thought or imagination.

As for their uses...well, that's up to the imagination, isn't it? All that pure thought should help me with my job as an accountant and a student of economics, or at the very least, prove to be interesting companions...

Edited by Viridescent

I'd have a Vaporeon. It's a cuddly little pokemon with whom we can get along just fine. It will benefit from the rain that's so frequent in where I live, and will help me solve the water-related problems I have, such as fires and getting accross the lake every now and then. It's a cat, so we can get acquainted and develop emotional bonds, as well as fool around when bored. I can take it with me everywhere and our abilities complete each other. I will keep plants away and try to buy that lightningrod I eyed for so long to keep electric attacks at bay.

Yes, Vaporeon and I will be very happy.

Ooh, tough decision. Probably a bird, since I really like birds. Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Swellow, or Staraptor, maybe. Not that many non-flying types don't have their appeal too. Starters like Swampert, Torterra, and Sceptile come to mind.

Whelp out of all the favourites, I choose... uh... Zorua, I guess. If legends are permitted, then no clue, as Shaymin-S vs. Zorua is a hard decision for me.

This is what I had to choose from :(

Non-legends

Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Growlithe, Arcanine, Vulpix, Ninetales, Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox, Ponyta, Rapidash, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Zorua, Zoroark, Scolipede

Legends

Suicune, Keldeo, Shaymin-S, Lati@s, Diggersbytho

• 4 weeks later...