Miltank's Rebellion : A Pokemon Reborn Rebellion in Hardcore

Hiroki Tatsumi

Hey backstories are always appreciated, makes everything a lot more interesting and gripping. Now that I have caught up with everything I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapters to Bessie's dairy (haha get it diary?)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebellion Diary Chapter Eight : Together in the Grass

They left. In no time , they left. But that was for the best. I need some time to be clear minded. I'm sitting down on the floor, still in Onyx's school hall. I'm watching all the students who took back their occupations, studying, fighting, that's their way to be. None of them are thinking of doing something else. I hate this, i fucking hate this. That's why i started this after all....To not be alone anymore like back in route 1.....Sigh...What am i thinking about...? I have friends with me, and i have Chubb...That jerk is pissing me off, but a part of me can't stop liking him. He sure is an idiot, but he has guts, and i'll never forget how far he went just to support me in my quest....Well, i won't deny it anymore.....I love him. I know what i have to do, i must tell him about my feelings toward him. I must tell him how pretty he is, and how brave he is, and how....how....

5RtZPmA.png How...If not for him....I would be alone....

My eyes became wet at this instant...What's this........Tears? Am i really crying...? Ha...Ha..Hahaha.....Thought my heart was dry after all the times i cried before....But this idiot made me cry again...I'll make sure to mess with his emotions aswell then. Call it payback. Well, it's not time to be upset. Let's find informations about Florinia.

5RtZPmA.png Sooo....Florinia likes to set up sand strategies, what about her fie...-- WHAT !!? Electric type moves are less effective? Ow shit. Let's find another strategy. Who the fuck is yelling like that !? Can't even read in pea--

1wrFBGI.png I'm home Honey !

5RtZPmA.png Oh...Chubb...That's you. Glad you returned....

8ySomhN.png We took a little break in a garden, we're ready to face Florinia now.

xi6ttDt.png I'm a little Scawwed, but i'll try my very best !

09H6o3R.png Hey, Fat cow. I'm sorry for the trouble i dragged you in against Fern. Let's cooperate from now.

5RtZPmA.png Guuuuuys, that won't be as easy as Fern since there is a very huge probl-- What, who are you?

UX2tgVE.png Oh, forgive me i didn't introduce myself, i'm Red_Chaos. Chubb talked me about your project, and told me you were an amazing leader. I'll follow you in your battle, Miltank.

5RtZPmA.png First girl in the squad beside me, welcome Red_Chaos. I was about talking about an issue, but i guess there is nothing we can't overcome. Together guys?

8ySomhN.pngxi6ttDt.png Yaaaaay !!!

We went to Florinia's battle field. She was waiting us, starring at me without any emotions in her eyes. To be honest, i was kinda scared by the disadvantage we have...But well, there is nothing that can stop bonds.

ONPpNqH.png

1wrFBGI.png I'm going first.

Chubb jumped on the ring , facing Cacturne. He used thunder wave on the pokemon, avoiding the attack prepared by the plant, and quickly used flame charge against the thing. making it faint in no time.

UX2tgVE.png Chubb ! Go for it you're the best !

1wrFBGI.png Thanks Reddy.

Well...I did never cheer for Chubb before....Stimulating my partner is something i should do...No?...Maybe that would give him strenght.....Well.....That will be gross....But let's try.

5RtZPmA.png You can do it, Chubb. I trust you.

The pokemon smiled, while the leader sent Breloom. The pokemon used thunder wave against the breloom, preventing it to use the toxic orb boost. He then came back to me.

1wrFBGI.png I'm taking a break, I trust you guys.

UX2tgVE.png Well, let's try something.

Red_Chaos came on the ring and managed to place a nasty plot, however , the pokemon was punching too hard for Red_Chaos, she couldn't bear with the hits. In few time, she fainted. I rushed on the field, taking back the pokemon.

5RtZPmA.png I'll take the next, please rest a bit.

UX2tgVE.png ....I'm sorry...That field is shit....

Thanks to the pokemon being Paralized, i could place some Curses and tank hits thanks to those. I was finaly able to sweep the Breloom, with all those cures, no pokemon could stop me. I body slamed them all....Until Courgeist came.

xi6ttDt.png Bessie ! You can't beat that ! Come back !

5RtZPmA.png Guys....You can't beat the field...I'll go...

I stayed on the field. facing the courgeist. He was faster than me, making a will o wisp killing all my offensive advantage. I used roll out to get him, but that wasn't enough, i was struggling. Couldn't beat that.....In the end.....I fainted. I fainted from the Courgeist's burn. That is...Frustrating....

Chubb came for me, checking if i was safe...What a fool...

1wrFBGI.png Bessie ! Are you a fool !!? You can't handle that all by yourself !

5RtZPmA.png Shut up.....I beated almost all the team....You can make it now, can't you...? You moron.

1wrFBGI.png Well...You could have some nice words sometimes.

5RtZPmA.png Well....I love you.....From the bottom of my heart. Is it nice enough for you....?

With that said, even with the pain from the fight, i'm feeling lighter. I crawled until i reached my friends. They were all starring at me. St3ffo and Dragon help me to get up....That was Chubb's turn. I was starring at him. He looked back at us, and our eyes crossed. That was embarassing. He turned himself back to see the Courgeist. And in no time used a Flame Charge against the pokemon, making him faint instantly.

Florinia sent her last pokemon, Cradily. St3ffo , Dragon, and Ra1den were scared about the huge plant. Chubb used Thunder Wave, paralizing the pokemon, but couldn't stand another hit. He lost.

1wrFBGI.png The rest...Is up to you guys....

09H6o3R.png Dragon, St3ffo. We're doing as i said, okay?

8ySomhN.png You know the deal man, we'll win that !

09H6o3R.png There i go then.

The pokemon jumped on the field. I was looking at him, wondering what the trio planned while i didn't listen. The cradily started to move. Dragon116 came on me and used an item, a Max Revive.

5RtZPmA.png What are you even do---

09H6o3R.png Hehehe....Shut up fat cow. Let me shine.

The pokemon didn't move an inch, letting Cradily use a Giga drain on it. The attack threw the pokemon on the wall just behind us, making him faint. I was fully healed, i rushed on the pokemon, i have questions to ask to that foolish guy.

5RtZPmA.png What did you do...

09H6o3R.png Just...Just watch....

8ySomhN.png St3ffo Dynamo !!! Cradily, you seems to be rude, but you can't resist to a cute Pachirisu's charm, Fell for it miss !

The pokemon started to use his charm attack, without using any offensive move. While he was taking the attacks , while i couldn't do anything to stop him.....Ra1den talked to me.

09H6o3R.png Why are you looking so surprised? None of us are able to beat the thing. That's a monster. But if we work together.....

St3ffo fainted. Dragon came and took his place, making the Champion use all her super potions.....And then...Fainted as well.

09H6o3R.png Now, it's your turn, Bessie. You can't lose. You're bearing all our hopes with you. Leader.

I was starring at my comrades....They all fainted, laying on the floor.....But they were all smiling at me....Why....Why....Why......Why did i have to meet such idiots....Fucking why.....I was able to tell something. But Chubb talked before i could speak...

1wrFBGI.png Hey Cutie....If you need a last reason to bear our hopes. Here it is. I love you as well, Bessie. Show me the strong girl you are, the girl i love.

I couldn't meet his eyes with that said. I turned myself to face the Cradily. My eyes are wet, but i can still see things. I'm burning from inside, all the hope, and all the love from my comrades is warming me...I can't lose. I can't lose.

I'm rushing on the cradily, using rollout , trying to gather some power. But i missed an attack, letting him use a rock slide on me. I used Milk drink to have some energy back and then place two curses while the pokemon was struggling with paralysis. I was slower, but stronger. I used body slam on the pokemon who couldn't scrath me more because of both curse and charms. My ability Sap sipper let me tank the giga drains. And finally, after 10 turns, i jumped high, against a Cradily that couldn't move, and used body slam to finish it.

5RtZPmA.png We....We did it....Urgh.

With this...I Passed out.

http://i.imgur.com/DY6Ngvs.png

http://i.imgur.com/x5z9AbU.png

http://i.imgur.com/qIeST9D.png

http://i.imgur.com/VuowHsH.png

http://i.imgur.com/BfDErOZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/h2AYijr.png

The squad.

http://i.imgur.com/AAwJY25.png

Error catches Chapter 8

First paragraph, second line "who took back their" should be "who went back to their"

First pokemon talking, first Pikachu "Chubb talked me about" should have "to" between "talked" and "me"

First pokemon talking, fifth Miltank "was about talking about an issue" makes more sense as "was about to explain our issue"

Second pokemon talking, first Pikachu "Go for it you're the best" should have an exclamation point after "it" and "best"

Fifth paragraph, first line "strenght" is spelled "strength". "That will be gross" should be "This" instead of "That"

Sixth paragraph, first line "it to use the" should be "it from using the"

Seventh paragraph, first "hard for Red_Chaos, she" should be a period instead of a comma.

Seventh paragraph, second line " In few time" should be "In a short time".

Eighth paragraph, first line "those cures" should be "curses" but would be better as "boosts"

Ninth paragraph, first line "a will o wisp killing" should have "and" between "wisp" and "killing", or you could say "to kill"

Battle pokemon talking, fourth miltank "I beated almost all " should be "beat" but would be better as "I almost beat the entire team'

Tenth paragraph, first line " Dragon help me to" should be "helped"

Tenth paragraph, second line "That was Chubb's turn" would make more sense as "Then it was"

Battle pokemon talking, second Elektrike "There i go then" should be "Here". This an an awkward phrase because in general you use "Here" when referring to yourself, but you can use "There" when referring to yourself in third person. For instance, Bessie might say "There I go" (no then) when she calls herself a fool for admitting her love to Chubb.

Battle pokemon talking, second St3ffo "Cradily, you seems" should be "seem". "resist to a cute Pachirisu's charm, Fell for it miss !" should be "resist a cute Pachirisu's charm. Fall for it miss!" with a period in place of the comma.

Fourteenth paragraph, second line "I was able to tell something" should be "I wanted to say something"

Sixteenth paragraph, third line "couldn't scrath me more" should be "couldn't even scratch me"

I would be really surprised that you made it through this, but you solo'd Julia with one pokemon on your fighting run, and I saw an Eelektross solo Pyrous Mountain Solaris, so I know anything is possible. Still, very well done figuring a way through it! I like how this plot is developing.

• 2 weeks later...
Hiroki's not done with this one yet, and my guess is he'll be burned out from writing this mystery dungeon style.

Normally write one of my updates took me 1 h/ 1 and half/ 2 hs

I don't even wanna think about how much took to him to mantain this style

• 2 months later...

Ahem.

Well guys. Things passed by and lot of IRL Stuff to do. I wasn't in the mood to do anything in reborn and tbh i didn't even have time to progress in game.

I deleted Reborn things, thinking that i would never return because i moved on.

I'm sorry guys for not coming because of that IRL Stuff.

But

I'm Back, definitely back. You may like, or dislike, but bear with it, i'm back.

Bessie will piss you more and more starting soon ;)