Back to Reborn City?

DarkLucario79

If you're having problems with Archeops, see if a Sucker punch will knock it down into the yellow or below half its HP. Archeops can't do anything when it doesn't have HP on its side. I think Altaria was the only one who gave me trouble, but if you want to gamble try your luck with Earthquakes as sometimes they will be pitifully weak. Actually, I used that trick to have Typhlosion beat a Gliscor.

Pick up boldore and evolve it with a link stone if you have one,buy a bunch of cotton candy,set up stealth rocks cause birds don't like rocks,Gigalith is a pretty good poke to take down most of Ciel's team but Gliscor pretty much walls him so you might want to pick up a water/ice type to help you out with that,to beat most of her pokes you'll just have to continue reviving your gigalith/boldore cause stone edge is a nuke.

I dont have any tips for that Altaria but to pick up an ice type,thats about it.Hopefully this is going to be useful for you.

I don't know this glitch I'll have to look it up. I don't have 14.5 to revert to.

Check the pinned breeding guide in the Team Showcase section, there's a link to E12 there. Just keep in mind that E12's last leader was Samson, so be in the circus area before reverting. Ideally, be at the circus indoors somewhere.

The strength glitch referred to is that if you take a certain path through the ametrine/celestinine mountain, you will come across a strength boulder that if you push it, and then save from just after where the rock was, turn the game off/on again, you can get past certain points you normally can't. In this case, by doing so you will end up on the northern side of the adventurine woods.

However, this method is useless if you haven't cleared all the webs/logs on that side of the forest, and I'm not sure what happens if you try and re-enter agate city before the completion of episode 15...Do not do that except as a last resort.

Edited by sound of silence

If you re-enter Agate Circus after using the strength glitch, you go through to Agate Circus. There is no issue going from route 1 to Agate Circus past the "blocking" point. It acts the same way it does post game, except the guards still won't let you past until the episode is legitimately over. Quite honestly, a Jolly Sneasel with Icicle Crash (and EV training on Seaking and Lumineon at Fiore Mansion) will sweep all except Talonflame. Pop a NeverMeltIce on it to maximize it's damage output. If Archeops is outspeeding Sneasel, you can use Ice Shard on it to weaken it significantly.

Ok after seeing what all of you guys are saying here's the plan...

Catch Sneasel (question does it need to know Icicle Crash when you find it or can I take it to the Move Relearner?)

Catch Boldore

Try Strength Glitch (Luckily I did clear all the logs and webs up in the North)

Catch Beldum

TRAIN!!!

Well Sneasel has been caught, it is Shiny with decent IVs

Sneasel 50

Adamant

Inner Focus

Snatch

Punishment

Icicle Crash

Ice Shard

HP 15

ATK 20

DEF 4

SP.ATK 23

SP.DEF 18

SPD 16

Edited by DarkLucario79

Now you need to use the good rod at the river next to Fiore Mansion (where Amara and Titania live). It would be helpful to have a surf user with you so you can use the healing machine in the mansion. The use of power bracer and anklet here would be very helpful in your case. That is a decent enough Sneasel, so you could be able to outpace. Jolly nature would have guaranteed it. If you still struggle, see if you can get a reflect setter to go in before Archeops, then switch back to Sneasel and just spam Ice Shard.

TC, I just finished that boss fight as well, today too >_>

I wrote myself a little mini guide on notepad to get through it, so I might be able to help.

For Archeops, it has a choice *something* item equipped. So, it can only use the same move over and over again. Use that to your advantage. For example, I have a Vanilluxe, Scrafty, and Azumarill on my team. I threw my Vanilluxe, weak to rock slide, out against Archeops, so it would bait out the rock slide, locking Archeops into rock slide. Then, I would switch my pokemon to Scrafty, very resistant to rock slide. I'd use dragon dance to set Scrafty up, then kill Archeops, then dealt with the rest of the team, up until TalonFlame.

The Archeops moveset I saw it had was: Rock Slide, Acrobatics, and U-Turn. I don't know what it's fourth move was, it never used it against me.

As for the Mega Altaria, that thing one shot my entire team, aside from Typhlosion, and just barely. I ended up just cheesing it, using my drifbloon w/ Destiny Bond + quick claw.

Hope this helps! If another of Ciel's pokemon causes you trouble, I can help with that :D

TC, I just finished that boss fight as well, today too >_>

I wrote myself a little mini guide on notepad to get through it, so I might be able to help.

For Archeops, it has a choice *something* item equipped. So, it can only use the same move over and over again. Use that to your advantage. For example, I have a Vanilluxe, Scrafty, and Azumarill on my team. I threw my Vanilluxe, weak to rock slide, out against Archeops, so it would bait out the rock slide, locking Archeops into rock slide. Then, I would switch my pokemon to Scrafty, very resistant to rock slide. I'd use dragon dance to set Scrafty up, then kill Archeops, then dealt with the rest of the team, up until TalonFlame.

The Archeops moveset I saw it had was: Rock Slide, Acrobatics, and U-Turn. I don't know what it's fourth move was, it never used it against me.

As for the Mega Altaria, that thing one shot my entire team, aside from Typhlosion, and just barely. I ended up just cheesing it, using my drifbloon w/ Destiny Bond + quick claw.

Hope this helps! If another of Ciel's pokemon causes you trouble, I can help with that :D

Thanks I'll see what I can do with this :D unfortunately I don't have a Scraggy or Scrafty so I'll have to use something else.

Wait what? I can go back to the reborn city easily there is only 1 guard not 2 so i can just pass and it teleports me to route 2 where the guards are sleeping

That's because you've finished E15 so they unlock the gate.

This is so you can return between episodes.

Edited by mde2001

Wait but I didnt there is still alot of story left!

Spoiler Alert

I didnt even go down the waterfall yet to save the red headed girl

I assume you have beaten Terra.

This means you've activated the end of E14 but not the start of E15. As soon as you go down the waterfall the area will stop being accessible.

Good luck! Watch out for the Talonflame as well, it has Gale Wings, so it's flying type moves have their priority increased D:

Yea I guessed it the moment I saw she had one but I just caught a decent Boldor with Stealth Rock. So after training my 3 new Pokemon hopefully I'll be able to defeat her easily.

Edit: Thinking about it Archeops probably has a Choice Band because it's pretty fast alone and the power of Rock Slide is terrifying...

That's because you've finished E15 so they unlock the gate.

This is so you can return between episodes.

For a certain amount of time you can go out the gate and does what he said teleports you to Route 1.

EDIT:

I WON!!! PURE LUCK!!!

Decided to try out with just the Pokemon I caught without training and I managed to win with luck!

Edited by DarkLucario79

Welp the OP already won but I'll say an easy way to beat Ciel anyway.

In Agate Circus you get a Clefairy through the hammer ring bell thingy (save and give it a few tries) at level 30 which isnt too bad to train up, all you need before evolving it is for it to learn Moonblast (lvl 46 I believe), Minimize, Stored Power, and either Cosmic Power via level up or Calm Mind if you're a real OG and still have that TM from when Radomus used to give it out.

If you somehow don't have a Moon stone by now I believe you can mine for some in Ametrine Mountain.

Train it to around level 70 (not too hard with the shard clown being available to grind with) and proceed to set up all over Ciel's Noivern and sweep the rest of her team. Altaria ain't got shit for a well trained Clef.

Edited by LordWallace