Favorite Youtubers?

Lord_Ludo

Seeing as how it was because of a youtuber that I found out about this amazing community (looking at you shofu), I thought it'd be cool to hear about everyone else's favorite youtubers and how they've impacted you. Besides shofu, i follow Haydunn, therunawayguys, and Seananners

Mine would have to be JWittz, Abrandontothepast, MunchingOrange, Pettyartist, eddsworld, and VenturianTale. They've all impacted me because I think their videos are really entertaining and encouraged me to speak up ^_^ .

Edited by HonchcrowMackDaddy2

...Do you even have to ask?....Okay fine, I watch Game Grumps, PressHeartToContinue, Anything from Roosterteeth, Ray from achievement hunter's channel B1GnBr0wN, Cryaotic, Polaris, DidYouKnowGaming, Game Theory, JonTron, Egoraptor, Commander Holly and Markiplier. These are all the game related channels I watch, some other non-gaming related channels are TeamFourStar, TomSka, Nigahiga, DouchebagChocolate and Rocher Hotel.

Was that enough? My favourite though is pewdiepie Game Grumps

Is it in general or just pokeyoutubers? If it is generally speaking, i sub to ElloSteph, Connor Manning, gaming channels by Shady(both ShadyPenguinn and Shady Gaming, he keeps pokemon and other gaming separated), Haydunn, Shofu, HeroVoltsy, Tamashi, PhoenixMaster, JustBetweenUs, Dorkly and also Robert Mendoza for his amazing covers of violin among others.

Edited by TimTim

Ooh, to be honest? My pick has to be ManlyBadassHero. He was the first Let's Player I watched that stayed quiet for a lot of the time, and who actively speculated about game theories. Plus his voice is soothing as heck!

I'm super glad that he got to do a collab with Cryaotic (another great Let's Player with a voice of gold...!) because he's not terribly big.

Also chuggaaconroy is a physical ray of sunshine and I'm still in love with his Animal Crossing series! Not to say that every one he puts out isn't great either! It's just that the ACNL one makes me feel so relaxed.

I'd say VSauce(all of their channels) for their interesting videos, Phyrnna for their music, MetalFortress for his Pokemon and Terraria covers, NCHProductions for his animations, and Fabuchs for his funny, well edited gameplay videos.

As far as LPers go, I'd say ProtonJonSA is easily my favourite.

ProtonJon's videos and livestreams are amazing. His streams can summed up with 3 words: "madness", "glitches" and "eggs". ProtonJon is the reason I know about such wonders as Pepsiman, Hatriss, and the Knytt Stories custom adventure thing: "Don't Eat the Mushroom".

Too bad he often goes long periods of time without uploading anything, either because of everything breaking on him or real life getting in the way. Usually both. For example, his Superman 64 LP was started in 2010 and because of the recordings breaking on him, it keeps getting delayed. He has yet to have gone past Stage 7 because of this.

I also watch the other Runaway Guys(ChuggaaConroy and NintendoCapriSun) and TomFawkes. I occasionally watch the Game Grumps one-off episodes, and if they're doing a series with a weird/interesting game, I'll watch it.

Edited by aquawaffle

Oh, this is hard because I watch so many XD

But for Pokemon, definitely ShadyPenguinn because he just has a really positive attitude.

For general stuff, Anna Akana, nigahiga, vsauce, asapscience, veritasium, jaltoid, patterrz, communitychannel, markiplier, and domics.

favourite: nigahiga.

I watch these people too, TamashiiHiroka, shofu, CandyEvie, Lilypichu, Amethyst Liddell, Rated S games, Sunder, shadypenguinn, TheKingNappy,

L i z z, adrisaurus, Good Mythical Morning, Jwittz, GameXplain, TheFineBros., TyranitarTube, LeeandLie, ChugaaConroy, TheNationalDex, That One Video Gamer, Satchbag's Goods, Did You Know Gaming, Game Grumps, The Game Theorists, Balrog, Peanut Butter Gamer, Lucahjin and Jimmy Whetzel.

oh and also Markiplier, pewdiepie, and Yungtown. but rarely.

So I'll do both poketubers and normal youtubers:

Normal: I like Thefinebros, superwoman, Communitychannel, Malinda Kathleen Reese and PTX.

Poketubers: My favourites are Amethyst Liddell (;)), Anelka Williams, Chuggaconroy (I like his non pokemon series too), MandJTVPokevids, Munchingorange, Tamashii, Jwitzz and TheDex.

I usually tend to watch a bunch of different stuff.
Lpers: Chugaaconroy, MageKnight404, FrenchFroodle(Formerly known as Seph1212), MarkyJoe and Mangs

Poketubers: Haydunn, PIMPNITE, Shofu, ProtoMario, Pyrotoz, Dun Deal Bischoff and (not)BlameTruth

News: AlphaOmegaSin (I'd highly recommend checking this guy out since he usually makes videos on things in the gaming industry and the world that most people don't want or are afraid to talk about, and he's really funny at times.) and ReviewTechUSA.
Music: Frybread (Songs done in Mario Maker!), Psychostick, GlitchxCity, MasterEnex, miracleofsound, brentalfloss, 331ERock (Metal covers of gaming/movie tracks)

True Horror Stories: (I enjoy these because of the realism. I was never into CreepyPastas much, and they're so realistic it's hard to tell if they're true or not) Be.Busta, CorpseHusband,Urmaker, Lazy Masquerade

Random stuff: Shinju Kobayashi (maker of the infamous Fire Emblem Lords dancing videos. I still don't know why I like them as much as I do), HMK and VGE

A lot. The ones that make me smile just when I see a new video is up are TearOfGrace, Cr1tikal, ChipCheezumLPs, Vinesauce Joel, Limit Breakers, Dun Deal Bischoff, SSoHPKC (we miss you :[ ) and Shiny Rawrquaza (who actually does no Pokemon).