Most rabid fanbase

Honchy

In my opinion, FNAF is overhyped beyond any reasonable measure. Some people may disagree with me, but when people get into arguments over some MatPat theories, that's when the roof is broken. Also, FNAF movie? I seriously hope that is some cheap internet movie that you pay 4 bucks for on google play.

I actually like COD. Surprisingly, I've found some very nice people on COD, but on the other end of the spectrum.....

Edited by HonchcrowMackDaddy2

Dude, when I tried to write a Fairy Tail fanfiction, people flamed and hated me for NOT including openly sexual scenes involving their fav shipping. I ain't even joking.

EDIT: reading the previous posts again, it would seem I completely misunderstood what the OP meant by "rabid" fanbase ;-;

I would have to say most Kid Cudi stans today. His music is not on the same level as his 1st two albums or even his mixtapes. I won't say his music today is bad, but we all know he needs to stop and his fans are just significantly making it worse for anyone who tries to say otherwise.

Off the top of my head (and please don't think I'm trying to call anyone out, I've just had bad experiences with members of each of these fanbases) I feel like many free to play games on steam (like TF2), Bronies and Anti Bronies, certain sectors of the Pokemon fanbase, Starwars (people should not be crying over a trailer), Minecraft, Fnaf, Call of Duty (not sure on this one), most Let's Players fanbases, and Doctor Who. (I'm looking at the people who quit watching because The Doctor is "Old."

Once again, please don't take any of this personally, I've just seen some bad examples from each of these.

MOBAs in general are a good place to find people like that. Trying to do anything against the meta, I find is a quick way to get your head chewed off.

The Star Wars fanbase can crack down hard on you if you even slightly hint at holding a positive opinion on even a single aspect of the prequels

but in general I think any fanbase has a rabbid side to it just about who you meet. Although you gotta admit the world would be a lot less fun without those kinds of people to screw with.