Arceus, How do i get to fight against a God?

cosca

There are many topics discussing this already.

Personally, I just side with El so I don't have to win...

Cause I'm lazy

You don't have to win against El? This is certainly news to me, because I spent 3 hours trying to beat arceus.

If I remember correctly, in my first playthrough I just used sheer power and speed, aka, Crobat and Jolteon's thunder wave :P

In my second (with eeveelution team) I think I used the almighty tank that is Umbreon eheh ^_^

Oh and btw, I also beat that lvl 75 Garchomp at the volcano nearby the Apophyl Academy (forgot it's name) with a Weezing that had Destiny Bond, holding a Focus Band and a lot of F12 key pressing :ph34r:

Edited by zx_rider

One-hit kill with Explosion from a Sturdy Golem with a Normal Gem after a couple of Defense drops.

You are the real MVP.

If I remember correctly, in my first playthrough I just used sheer power and speed, aka, Crobat and Jolteon's thunder wave :P

In my second (with eeveelution team) I think I used the almighty tank that is Umbreon eheh ^_^

Oh and btw, I also beat that lvl 75 Garchomp at the volcano nearby the Apophyl Academy (forgot it's name) with a Weezing that had Destiny Bond, holding a Focus Band and a lot of F12 key pressing :ph34r:

How do you do a eeveelution team? i only have one eevee, can i get more than one?

You are the real MVP.

How do you do a eeveelution team? i only have one eevee, can i get more than one?

You can breed with Ditto.

Exactly. I have a bunch of eevee's that I bred xD

Or if you don't have ditto you can also breed an eevee with another species of the opposite gender that's compatible, like pikachu, nidoran, snubbull, bidoof, whismur and various others. But if you want to get another eevee, the parent eevee has to be female and the other specie has to be male. When breeding two pokémon of different species, the resulting egg will be of the same specie as the mother ^_^

Sorry about the off-topic though.