Tutoring

Amethyst

I'm willing to tutor someone. Don't reply here, just send me a PM on the server and we'll get started.

My experience/philosophy: I have peaked #1 on the OU ladder and am consistently able to stay in the top 10. I really enjoy teambuilding and have built many successful teams while I've been here. I've also tutored a few people that are great battlers in their own right now.

I believe that a successful team always has a well thought out strategy that it is built around. On a related note, I also try to build my teams so that the effects of guesswork (read: prediction) and luck are minimized. I believe that if your team is solid and you stick to your game plan, you should be able to win the majority of your matches regardless of your opponent's strategy and without making any risky plays.

A few disclaimers:

1) I hate trolls and people who throw a tantrum every time they lose. If I've seen you do either, then I will refuse to tutor.

2) Some people LOVE using weird movesets, weird pokemon, and weird gimmicks. That's not me at all. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for thinking outside the box. But I will not, for example, use a DD Crawdaunt as a late game sweeper just because "Dragonite is overused."

Anyways, if any of this appeals to you then drop me a PM and we can begin immediately.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think this topic needs a bump. With the increase in members, at least they'll have people to ask should they want assistance.

As for me, I can help you out in anything so long as it's not Ubers. I suck at Ubers. :P

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for a tutor in this dark time in my competitive pokemon abilities. I still have much to learn, and I'd like soom good guidance in how to hone my abilities. And maybe.

Just maybe... I can be.

An alright pokemon trainer.

(username is Kaitlyn on the server, for reference.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll see what I can do for ya two, just server/forum PM me or something and I'm sure we can get things arranged.

Was gonna charge $R but I almost have more than I know what to do with, so it's free. :P