BLACK BUTLER NERD, COMING THROUGH! *barrel rolls*

Grelliebean

What's up, Reborn Community? My name is EricSlingby, but you can call me Lima. I am an afab agender asexual with autism and ADHD, and I love Pokemon. I mean, I LOVE POKEMON. I've been playing it since I was six years old with a Game Boy and Pokemon Blue.

I enjoy roleplaying, video games, playing with my cat, watching anime, and reading books and manga. I aim to get a job working with computers. ^^

I found about this forum surprisingly through a Let's Play of Pokemon Rejuvenation done by the user Slurderp, and I thought, "Hey, why not join this place and make new friends?". So, here I am, in all my nerdy glory~!

I hope to be a part of this great community! ^_^

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Lima.

And welcome to Reborn!

Wait, Lima? It reminds me of... *Memories of pasts years in school*

Yeah, you know what, forget about it.

Anyway, I hope you like the color blue cuz you're getting this WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue thing

I suggest you listen to the music above. Ssssh, just do it.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around o/