Concentrated German Weirdness entering the community

Mäddla

Hey there Reborn Community,

though it's time for me to introduce myself as well. So far I only watched from afar, as I'm more of a listener than a talker.

Anyways, about me:

I'm a 17 year old male german highschooler with an abundance of free time (Because I ignore most things I have to do until the last day :D)

and various interests, I play the piano, listen to a lot of music,like to read a good story once in while,

I am one of those Bronies no one on the Internet likes and of course I am a gaming enthusiast.

While I wouldn't call myself anti-social I tend to be more on the timid than on the extrovert side,

unless I am with my friends at least. My best traits are my humor (though sometimes inappropriate)

and my overall friendly and helpful behavior.

I have a Nintendo 64, GameBoy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, a Nintendo Wii and a "Gaming" PC,

that stopped living up to its name years ago. Still I consider myself to be mostly a PC Gamer.

My first Pokemon game was Leaf Green back in 2006 or so, after that came Pearl, Emerald, SoulSilver, Sapphire and AS. (Yes, in that order. Told you I'm weird)

My favourite Generation is Gen 3, followed shortly by Gen 4. I didn't quite like most pokemons of the

fifth generation, which is why I stopped my journey to catch 'em all with SoulSilver, only to pick it

back up after the announcement of ORAS struck me with a good load of nostalgia.

I also played some spinoffs (MD and Ranger), which I also quite liked.

Only noticed the existence of Reborn a few days earlier and was immediatly head over heels for it.

The depth and creativity just leaft me awestruck.

Currently trying to get down Kiki.

As for games I like (I am so forgetting half of them)

Pokemon franchise (duh). LoZ Series (though more the 3d than the 2d ones), Metroid franchise, F-Zero GX,

MGS 3, Fallout franchise, GTA V, Bioshock franchise, Smashbros franchise and most kinds of RTS game like

Anno, Age of Empires (though I suck at them).

So yeah, wether you actually took the time to read all of my rambling or you just scrolled down to see if anything interesting

comes out of this post, thank you for checking out my intro and feel free to ask stuff ^_^

Yours truly,

Mäddla

[Edit: How I managed to forget to include anime as interest is a mystery even to myself. Favourites are Steins;Gate, Mirai Nikki and Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood}

Edited by Mäddla

Oi, look, another German!
Welcome to the madhouse. Please enjoy your stay, you'll be here forever.

Here's your resident Meteor agent informing you that there's totally still opportunities to join our team. You'll even get... uh... a pony! Look, here's um, a Ponyta. It's all fiery and stuff! ...What do you mean that's not the kind of pony you want

Your avatar reminds me that I still haven't finished reading that thing. Oops.

Anyway, welcome~

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome! Out of curiosity, what would your favorite genre of music happen to be? Piano's great and it fits plenty of genres, so I had to ask. Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Well, I basically say that no genre is essentially bad and I listen to almost everything, with a preference for Rock/Metal, though.

On the piano, I mostly play "classical" pieces, Debussy, Turina, Bartholdy or Beethoven, to name a few examples.

I also play in some small local bands but mostly only some chords which is not quite challenging, though it

sounds rather well most of the times

Well met Mäddla.
And welcome to Reborn!

MGS 3, Fallout franchise

yes i'm vinny let's talk about shit
Anyway, I hope you like the color blue cuz you're getting this WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue thing
I hope you'll enjoy your permanentforeverholyshitthisisgoingtotakeawhile stay here in Reborn!
I'll see you around o/