Mysteries of Reborn

wytch_doctr

HEY GUYS !

Just realize something.

I did a second run in the game ya know, and i figured something strange.

Solaris told in Tania's house something, just after we beat Fern and Blake in double

"This is the second house i'll burn for the sake of finding those bracelets"

THIS

IS

O

B

V

I

O

U

S

!!!!!

RAWWWWWR !!!!

R34L1Z3D TH4T SOL4R1S W4S TH3 ON3 TO BURN CH4RLOTT3 HOUS3 !!!!!!!!!

Charlotte didn't kill her parents, that was Solaris who did that, for the sake of taking a pendant o:

Since Laura is in the Elite 4 , was, she must had some connections with Heather's mom who was carying the Ruby ring ....

This is going to be intense

You're many months late. This realization was discovered right when the episode came out.

Also, it was Sirius who burned down the house, not Solaris.

Heather's mom and Laura probably haven't interacted very much, if at all. After all, Laura received the Bracelets from her mother, Caroline.

Now, did Corey's wife and Caroline Belrose have any sort of relations with each other? Probably, but we don't know yet.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

Kiki didn't "die" in real life but she did get sick to the point where she couldn't be on the site anymore. She had a pretty bad disease though.

She left earth from lupus. The reason Corey and Kiki passed in the game is because they did on earth.

About El playing Pokemon, he never played it before but Ame taught him how to battle. I believe it was the same for Sigmund.

She left earth from lupus. The reason Corey and Kiki passed in the game is because they did on earth.

About El playing Pokemon, he never played it before but Ame taught him how to battle. I believe it was the same for Sigmund.

I remember reading about her leaving the forum from it, but I didn't know she actually died.

So basically two older dudes who barely learned pokemon became gym leaders? uhhhhh

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

So basically two older dudes who barely learned pokemon became gym leaders? uhhhhh

It's not "exactly" like that.

Thing is, I probably know about this as much as you do. So I'm not about to try and explain something that I don't know enough.

Some of us might be having a wrong view on the whole gym leader thing, though.

I remember reading about her leaving the forum from it, but I didn't know she actually died.

Sounds more like roleplay to me

But I don't think Corey and Kiki were too young themselves. Did they just happen to play pokemon, too?

And did Ame teach El to play, knowing that he was Luna's father or not?

Sounds more like roleplay to me

But I don't think Corey and Kiki were too young themselves. Did they just happen to play pokemon, too?

And did Ame teach El to play, knowing that he was Luna's father or not?

Ame taught Corey to play pokemon so he could still be around Heather.

Some things surely don't seem believable though... I mean, what was someone like Sigmund doing playing pokemon ? Like.. oh hey I do illegal stuff but in my free time I play pokemon! Sounds.. just...yeahh.. And Blake played pokemon too? Just the whole thought that all these related people conveniently ALL played pokemon so much that they became "pro" at it o.o seems ...yeah

Some things surely don't seem believable though... I mean, what was someone like Sigmund doing playing pokemon ? Like.. oh hey I do illegal stuff but in my free time I play pokemon! Sounds.. just...yeahh.. And Blake played pokemon too? Just the whole thought that all these related people conveniently ALL played pokemon so much that they became "pro" at it o.o seems ...yeah

Given Sigmund ran an orphanage it is possible he learnt to play it from the kids who he "looked after".

so let me get this straight....

El joined because he wanted to see Luna, Ame taught him how to play.

Corey joined because his daughter participated too, but took his own life when said daughter ran away...

not sure if he knew how to play already or if Ame also taught Corey.

Sigmund joined to see if anyone was evil, since he's the twin's and Charlotte's caretaker. Ame taught him how to play.

Blake probably already knew how to play, and joined the League along with Cal.

????????? ?????????? ????????????

idk what's so weird about that though....i see kids still in elementary teach the teachers in my school how to play and well, since they're older, they pick it up fast. so i don't see any issue with Ame teaching Sigmund and El...

I agree with you. I wonder how Ame who was teaching them pokemon, met them in first place, that's not a random guy who can meet everyone in the "black market" like that.

I think Corey and Kiki's stories may be true,and the other more "casual" like Cain and Aya but the remaining storys are just from Roleplaying ^^

I agree with you. I wonder how Ame who was teaching them pokemon, met them in first place, that's not a random guy who can meet everyone in the "black market" like that.

I think Corey and Kiki's stories may be true,and the other more "casual" like Cain and Aya but the remaining storys are just from Roleplaying ^^

That exactly. Corey's story seems believable, his daughter ran away and he joined to keep contact with her in some way. Kiki as well, just a person who played pokemon and knew she had a terminal illness that eventually ended her life, nothing odd there. Amaria and her amnesia as well+ depression. Aya and Cain is a natural occurrence so that as well, Serra + Bennett as well if you ignore the Luna part.

Adults can indeed play pokemon , no harm in that, it's not even about them joining the league, it's about this whole group of people who just HAPPENED to join the league to keep track of "misbehaving" kids or runaway kids... and they all grouped together in the same place ..and knew each other, it just seems really..."convenient"

Let's take Heather- she ran to blake who also just happened to be playing the same league along with cal, and then there's shelly too ?_? But ok, one can say heather met blake online in the league and ran to him after (why would u run to a jerk tho?) And maybe they all knew each other from the league at 1st

But the orphanage case is just really um... yeah, idk ( That's fascinating if it's really true but yeaaahh ) . Even if you look at that topic with the excerpt from the convo between challengers, anna, charlotte, it seems like.....really just seems like roleplay. If the guy needed to monitor their activity online, he could so much as stare at their screens, seems incredibly weird sigmund who does illegal sh*t would spend his time battling randoms in a pokemon league. And in the 1st place, why weren't Laura and Charlotte in their older sister's care if she was an adult?

Anddd then we have Luna. She ran away from her father because he became a cultist? How did she meet Radomus, or even Serra and Bennett? And again, they ALL JUST HAPPENED to play pokemon in the same league?_? It's all just so complicated when you think about how it'd work in real life that it doesn't seem believable. Again, if it's real, then by all means, that's amazing and makes this community and game even more amazing, but yeahh. I did ask a long time ago if we could know more about the real people's stories/experiences, but was shot down, so this remains a mystery to me

Edited by Masquerain

• Global Mods

About Blake, he might not be an asshole in person like he is in the game. I read that he adopted Heather, and he and Ame tried to get her to stay on the league because they didn't think it was healthy for her to shut herself off from everything. She stopped coming eventually, then Blake quit when she did, and then Cal quit because Blake did.

That one convo did seem like roleplaying to me too, which made me wonder. But from the posts I've seen on the topics from Ame, I do think most of it happened. I don't think it's odd so many people happened to know each other, since it wouldn't be unusual to tell your friends and family who share the same interests as you when you get into something they might find interesting.

humm some very interesting theories here but the one that gets to me is the sealed doors around the reign some hidden some right in our face now if you carefully look at them at the edges you can see four small indents with small with red purple blue and green so i have a feeling these may play a major role and probably will hold a legendary behind them or we are greeted by the all powerfull lord helix or we unlock something like an all powerful weapon probably something around these lines.

now another thing shade who the hell is that guy i know we are shown he has a ghastly connections and does have supernatural powers but thats all he has screen time of filler character who in their right minds makes a black shadow with monstrous teeth a gym leader( i mean seriously would you hire him) and he kinda gives me the vibes that he may also be a cultist not like El but someone who works in the shadows slowly manipulating our actions as a part of his master plan. i mean for all we know he intended to show us those clips in his gym to manipulate or thoughts our emotions to lead to their deaths as we happened to witness them means corey death as well titania and amarias jump we were the only witnesses heck at kiks death we were one of the few to witness it everyone else was either meteor or someone who knew her close and personally (coincidence maybe you decide) for all we know in the shadows he is creeping about waiting to his plan make a appearance so he can put the cherry on top of his grim intentions maybe he is the true antagonist not ready to get his hands dirty not yet anyway.

Shade being the antagonist would be boring.

It's basically like saying "Hello i'm the most suspicious character in the game, and you're right, i'm the antagonist !"

As for the doors, maybe they hide dungeons with legendaries, but not for catching purposes.

I imagine the thing like the following :

El has the 4 keys, opening Arceu's Gate.

Arceus Opens all the legendaries Gates, and then chaos is brought.

You have to defeat all legendaries and seal them again.

As for the roleplay, i totally think major plot of the game is a roleplay, as stated above by the splendid wall of text by masquerain, some things are just unrealistic. I mean well today i'm denying my mother. Her first thought will be to come in Reborn asking someone to teach her pokemon and meet me if EVENTUALLY i come back here....Well.

another thing the wasteland MIGHT be renovated since i think it was an old ward (houses etc) the reason i say might is that adrienn has fairy types and fairy<poison but the poison might go away if you defeated mr bigglesworth earlier

point taken would be kinda boring but in my opinion shade needs more screen time either as a antagonist or ruler of rainbow land for all i care.

and nugget i reallly dont think so the water was a different case as it was team meteors doing by the pulse machine as shown but the wasteland was clearly shown by some dialogue to have been piled up over time by human work so maybe it will be cleaned up by aya,adrienn or someone like that after but i dont think the chances are high aswell as adrienn gym maybe close to the wasteland but i dont think he has any direct relation not as hinted so far anyway maybe aya or cain may get motivated to change their home and do something near the end of the storyline.