[OOC/Sign-Ups] Flight of the Tree of Knowledge--A ToAru-Verse RP

Hiss13

Alright, thank you

Just keep in mind that for ToAru things simplicity is almost always better than something complicated. If you find yourself having to add a lot of specific rules to keep it balanced, it's probably not going to work very well. Plus the more complex it is the more likely you are to break physics and make Lexi yell at you because she has a tendency to get obsessive about theoretical physics and science fiction

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I'm a man of magic and the occult, not science...

Don't thank me, I'd just rather not have something stupid and not even directly related to the major point of the RP end up snowballing and causing a bigger scene than it should... cause I know from experience...

that the end results aren't pretty when someone (usually the host) eventually snaps from frustration. It's just a power- if it's going to cause an issue and needless conflict and back and forth even though it's already been discussed before hand, then oh well, obviously I'll just have to draft a new one.

It is what it is.

Anyway, Guess it's time to start researching for replacements then. I'll probably just go ahead and make a completely new sheet once I find one and work it out, rather than simply edit the already existing one (Seeing as how alot of things in the backstory and personality will probably change as a result to accommodate the alterations...)

Occult and mysticism aside though- behold!

A new power hath emerged from my research!

Ability Name: "Sonic Screwdriver"

Ability Function:

Yuu's AIM Dispersion Field and Personal Reality grant him an extrasensory perception of Sound Waves and subsequently allows him to alter the Decibel Level, Frequency, and Direction of any Sound Energy that comes into contact with his AIM Field by recalculating their formulas. This essentially allows him to amplify or dampen a sound, reflect/ focus or redirect it, or alter it's pitch. The maximum degree alteration his AIM field can manifest from the sound Energy's base level for any particular value however (The level at which it actually made contact with the field) is that of approximately 3 times (Meaning he basically can make a sound's decibel level up to, but not exceeding, 3 times higher or 3 times lower, or alter the pitch by up to 3 times what it originally was, etc.)

There. Simple.

Simple yet very effective...

Now... I must still work on the actual backstory...and everything else.

3x higher as in magnitude, or 3x higher on the decibel scale? Remember that the decibel scale is logarithmic; if you had a 30 dB scale and moved it up to 90 dB, it'd be a million times louder.

The value that would be calculated would be the Decibel rather than simply perceived magnitude. So it 3x on the decibel scale.

If it seems too much, I can lower the maximum to 2.5

*Goes a bit deeper and looks at a few more things about decibels...sighs in frustration and defeat*

Son of a bitch... well... all of that I read over from before was certainly very misleading. Are you kidding me though? they make it sound simple, as though it's short and sweet, but nooope, it's actually far more complicated...

This is why I kinda hate physics... I'm starting to think I may not be cut out for this afterall...

but no, in all seriousness, I might really not be...

I<3Physics

Basically, Strat, using on a multiplier on a decibel level is gonna do crazy things. It would probably be better to have a range (I.E. ten decibels higher or lower, something like that) It would still be a lot, but not nearly as much as a multiplier

Uwahhh...I knew things got crazy when I was at work but I didn't realize how crazy
giphy.gif

The fact that you were worried people might complain is your first clue that the ability is a bad idea (Sorry if that sounds rude, it's supposed to be a legitimate hosting tip) If you are ever worried something might be broken, overly complicated, or only balanced because of how the character uses it, there's a good chance it's not a healthy power and you shouldn't allow it in your RP

That just goes to show how new I am to hosting...
Advice taken.

Also, last night when I wrote my post, I had no idea what Kakine's ability was. Strat said it defide the laws of physics, so I pointed out that he was the second strongest esper in existence. And the only one known to actually defy physics

It can't be undiscovered, because it exhibits two properties that cannot exist according to the laws of the universe:
A. It can deconstruct matter without releasing an excess of energy
Don't get me wrong, there are ways to deconstruct matter within the laws of the universe, but they all expel a massive amount of energy. Also, keep in mind that the only way to do this at a subatomic level is through nuclear fission. Technically to do it at an atomic level it could be a chemical reaction, but that would form new substances, rather than only ripping apart non-Substance A substances

But alright, Mugino does something close to this with her electrons, so maybe it's plausible. But even so, the next bit just doesn't work

B. It can convert deconstructed matter into itself
Okay, so, even assuming Substance A could somehow perform nuclear fission without causing a huge explosion, it then has the issue of having to put all those subatomic particles back together into it's own atomic makeup. So first it has to capture them and prevent them from shooting off as radiation. Then it has to compress them. And while compressing them it has to make sure they don't form into other non-Substance A materials (which the would be infinitely more likely to form due to the fact that Substance A is not a natural substance) And even assuming it could somehow, miraculously, do all these things, you then have to take into account that the absorbed matter might not create a balanced chemical equation when it's formed into Substance A. Leaving you with leftover particles causing all kinds of instability. It is possible to forgo this issue by deconstructing the matter a level further into quarks, but that just brings us back to the issue of how it can deconstruct matter

Ugh...the moment you mentioned atomic make-up, I noticed the massive oversight I made

Due to exhibiting these properties that cannot exist in any substance in the universe, it must be a substance not of this universe

Which brings me to my next pair of points:
This ability is equivalent to Mugino's ability. It displays several extremely similar properties such as being able to destroy anything thrown at it. It is somewhat limited by its critical mass factor, but it's still extremely close and makes up for it with greater versatility. This alone makes it very plausible that the ability could only exist as a level 5 ability, which was stated to be something we couldn't have.

Just for fun, I figured I should give you the excerpt from the novels where Meltdowner is given some sort of technical explanation.

Haaamazuraaa.

With that one word, Hamazuras body was covered in a sense of danger.

He ignored his theory and got down on the ground and at the same time that came.

A rain of beams flew by.

With the woman known as Mugino Shizuri at the center, lines of bright, unhealthy-looking light shot out in all directions. They werent special electron beams shot out with the force of a lightning strike. Just like light, electrons have the properties of both particles and waves, but Mugino had the power to forcibly control electrons that remained in that ambiguous state.

When electrons that were fixed in that ambiguous state struck an object, they couldnt decide whether to react as a particle or as a wave, so they would stop there. Normally, electrons had a mass that was incredibly close to zero, but that stopping created a false wall that caused a dreadful amount of destructive force to be strike the target at the speed with which it hit that wall.

That was Meltdowner.

The technical classification was Particle Waveform High-Speed Cannon.

Unlike the #3 Railgun, she was a Level 5 who manipulated electrons without using waves or particles.

Each one of the beams tore through the metal like it was paper, melted the thick walls, and tinted everything orange. The heat must have reached the refined alcohol, because small explosions occurred all over the place. Hamazura had somehow managed to avoid being directly hit, but a metal fragment the size of a guitar pick was stuck in his left shoulder. And it wasnt just that one. There were 4 or 5 of them stuck there.

This ability also exhibits properties so far only shown by the second ranked level 5 esper. I've already demonstrated why Substance A must be an exotic substance. And so far the only ability capable of legitimately creating a substance that can't exist within the universe is Kakine. This again suggests that it would be a level 5 ability. Although, again, it is lacking in some properties that prevent it from being exactly the same

But then you combine these two points and realize that it has properties somewhere in between that of the fourth ranked esper and the second ranked esper. Which presents an extremely strong case for why it would have to be a level 5 ability

And then you point out that the character doesn't like to abuse it, and I point out that Musujime was still on an equivalent level with Shirai even though Musujime is recorded as being less comfortable with using her ability than Shirai is. Level is clearly about the ability to do something, not the willingness

The thing about Musujime is that she is a potential Level 5 but her trauma pretty much makes it super difficult to transport herself. But yeah, I guess it still is far too much a Level 5 ability.

Sorry, Strat…I know you put a lot of time into it.

This is why I kinda hate physics... I'm starting to think I may not be cut out for this afterall...

but no, in all seriousness, I might really not be...

If all else fails, there are still multiple abilities listed on that Esper wiki. You can run in and yoink one of those. Nobody said it has to be a power you came up with yourself. As long as you don't take Bomber Lance, Offense Armor, or one of the Level 5 Abilities, you should be fine and if you have any questions on those I could always answer.

But yeah, decibels are...a pain due to the fact that they are calculated on a logarithmic scale...

Oh yeah, @Murdoc:
Kita Haruki-Level 3 Chromatography Shift Approved.

Edited by Hiss13

sound still has an absolute magnitude, and the rest of your power works pretty well. I would suggest keeping the multiplier idea, but implement it as Lexi said; a sound can be shifted X number of dB, probably a fairly low number seeing as the scale works on orders of magnitude.

edit: any issues with Haruki?

sound still has an absolute magnitude, and the rest of your power works pretty well. I would suggest keeping the multiplier idea, but implement it as Lexi said; a sound can be shifted X number of dB, probably a fairly low number seeing as the scale works on orders of magnitude.

edit: any issues with Haruki?

No issues. I've read through his profile a couple of times and find it solid.

That just goes to show how new I am to hosting...
Advice taken.

everyone's a scrubby scrubby n00blord at some point, DW about it ^^

Just for fun, I figured I should give you the excerpt from the novels where Meltdowner is given some sort of technical explanation.

And then I tell you that I already knew how it worked

Also, working on Kiyoko ATM, should be finished soonish

everyone's a scrubby scrubby n00blord at some point, DW about it ^^

Okay...

And then I tell you that I already knew how it worked

Also, working on Kiyoko ATM, should be finished soonish

Whoops…oh well, it was an excuse to quote one of the series's more hair-raising battles.

Sure. Take your time.

tumblr_mxobd3dRWY1qftmvzo1_400.gif

Just screw it...

And yeah, I could just go and steal something off the wiki, but that would honestly be kinda lazy in my eyes if I'm going to go to the length of making the character but not go the full mile and make the ability original too... and I don't do lazy.

alright, so... one last try... let's just eliminate Decibels altogether...because at this rate, I may honestly just legit make him a level 0 with nothing just I can call it a day...shouldn't have to get a damn headache over all this. Cause I really don't feel like having to constantly calculate some type of logarithmic crap just to figure out what the actual perceived volume is or whatever...

Ability Name: "Silent Line"

Ability Function:

Yuu's AIM Dispersion Field and Personal Reality grant him an extrasensory perception of Sound and subsequently allows him to alter the Volume Level (Sones/Phons), Frequency, and Direction of any Sound Energy that comes into contact with his AIM Field by recalculating their formulas. This essentially allows him to amplify or dampen, reflect/ focus or redirect it, or alter it's pitch. His AIM Field is capable of affecting Noise Volume, both incoming and outgoing, to the point of either soundproofing it or making it twice as loud as it originally was; For the value of the Frequency However, the absolute maximum factor of how much his AIM field is capable of altering from it's original level is a factor of approximately 3 times.

There... just took it out. a sound being a Absolute Maximum of twice as loud is pretty reasonable I think... considering actual perceived loudness apparently isn't logarithmic like Decibels are ((God help me if they are...)). Same thing for Frequency, but if it's an issue like Decibels were, I can simply scrap it and just keep the direction and volume factor.

Sorry if I come off as a bit irritable here, but, after a long day in classes and still having issues about this... just gets me a bit frustrated at physics overall... juuuuust a bit. Seriously though, why the hell did Aleister Crowley ever turn his back on Magic for this...?

Ability Name: "Silent Line"

Ability Function:

Yuu's AIM Dispersion Field and Personal Reality grant him an extrasensory perception of Sound Waves and subsequently allows him to alter the Volume Level (Sones/Phons), Frequency, and Direction of any Sound Energy that comes into contact with his AIM Field by recalculating their formulas. This essentially allows him to amplify or dampen, reflect/ focus or redirect it, or alter it's pitch. His AIM Field is capable of affecting Noise Volume, both incoming and outgoing, to the point of either soundproofing it or making it twice as loud as it originally was; For the value of the Frequency However, the absolute maximum factor of how much his AIM field is capable of altering from it's original level is a factor of approximately 3 times.

Seems fine to me. I have no objections. 2x the Amplitude max...that strikes me as a Level 2 ability (which is not unheard of in the Dark Side so you're perfectly fine with that).

There... just took it out. a sound being a Absolute Maximum of twice as loud is pretty reasonable I think... considering actual perceived loudness apparently isn't logarithmic like Decibels are ((God help me if they are...)). Same thing for Frequency, but if it's an issue like Decibels were, I can simply scrap it and just keep the direction and volume factor.

Sorry if I come off as a bit irritable here, but, after a long day in classes and still having issues about this... just gets me a bit frustrated at physics overall... juuuuust a bit. Seriously though, why the hell did Aleister Crowley ever turn his back on Magic for this...?

I can just feel your frustration oozing out of the text there.

As for your last strikethrough...someone did ask him something along those lines directly in a more recent volume of the novels.

“Your attempt to destroy magic is quite eccentric as well. If you had turned that obsession in the right direction, you could have been a part of Gremlin too.”

“I made some adjustments to myself to ensure that would not happen. That way I can control something different than you bizarre magicians who can only live in a distorted phase.”

“I see,” replied “someone” with a hoarse voice. “I am only an outsider, but is science really wonderful enough to indulge yourself in to that extent?”

“None of you would understand even if you spent eternity trying.”

@KosherKitteh:

I will try and eval yours before I go to sleep, but I have a lot of stuff to do first so I'll likely end up doing it tomorrow.

Edited by Hiss13

Name: Komuri Makoto

Appearance: Approximately 5"7. Has a semi-fair complexion with a head full of shoulder length, fringed black hair that often partially obscures one of his vibrantly crimson eyes. His most notable traits, however, are his feminine-looking face and physical build- narrow shoulders, a slight frame, and neutral voice pitch combined with a curved hip line- leading the vast majority of people to have mistaken Makoto for a female throughout his life. His typical dress consists of little more than a long white coat draping down to his calfs, overtop a loose, black turtle neck and form fitting black jeans.

Backstory:

Born in a relatively small town in the Niigata Prefecture, the youngest of three siblings and lone son of the family. Despite the gaps in their ages, Makoto and his elder half-sisters Asami and Kitsune were rather close growing up, with both sisters being a bit overprotective of him and even smothering at times. Even from a young age, Makoto had a certain charm about him, something his mother often said he got from his grandfather... right along with his vindictiveness and a cruelty streak a mile long. Other boys in the village who would try to poke fun at him for "having a girly-looking face" would often be met with physical retaliation, or if they were too strong for that option to be readily viable, some other form of more discreet retribution. It wasn't uncommon for one of his sisters to have to step-in and break things up before he escalated a situation too far. Eventually though, the issue more or less resolved itself as the other boys finally began to wise up and realize that the Makoto was a target whose reactions were far too volatile... it would be far easier to pick on someone more passive; someone who wouldn't knock them to the ground and proceed to kick them in the ribs while they're down.

Makoto's more... volatile qualities were never quashed though, they simply went dormant for a few years- no need for them to come out... or at least, that's how it was until his mother was killed during a particular... incident. To this day, no one is exactly sure what events precisely occurred that night, or in what order they did so, what is known however, is that Korumi Misami's live could've been saved had she been just heard. She died because no one could hear her screams or her pleading. Some however, think that the real reason she died wasn't because those people who happened to be nearby couldn't hear her, no, no...

They believe it's because they chose not to hear her. And Misami's Husband and Children were just a few among those in the town who suspected as much. Out of the four of them, though, ten year-old Makoto understandably handled her loss the worst, beginning to act out, lash out really, towards other children- specifically those related to the individuals who could've done something that night but for some reason never did. Things steadily escalated. The altercations he caused grew worse and worse as his rage swelled and grew. His father had soon seen enough though... seen enough of his son's actions to know with certainty that as the situation was, things would only get worse. There was too much for the boy, losing his mother like he had....That was the simple fact of the matter. And unfortunately, he was dealing with the stress and pain of the situation in the one way he had always excelled at...

But though he understood his son's pain, by no means could he dismiss his behavior. But punishment... wasn't the correct avenue... it wouldn't solve anything, only make the boy's budding hatred grow further, and maybe even turn it onto his own father. No... things were far more complex than punishment could solve. And he knew from his failed attempts that trying to talk to the boy and reason with him, calm him down, wasn't going to work either...That left one but path.

For the boy's best interest, Makoto needed to get away from home for a while; needed to be removed from the place where he had been caused so much pain, and was now beginning to in turn cause it onto those he had deemed responsible. He needed a new environment, a place to start fresh, leave the troubling memories in the past. And so it was that Korumi Razan made the arrangements and filled out the necessary documents. His sisters put up a protest, but... they couldn't think of anything better, not when they were hard pressed to come up with some solution. Makoto gave no protest though. Infact, he had nothing to say at all.

Just pure and utter silence...The same type of pure and utter silence that had killed his mother.

His first two weeks exiled to Academy City were perhaps the most reclusive he'd ever been in his entire life. He spoke just barely enough to answer any required questions, didn't bother opening his mouth otherwise. It mattered not how advance the city was, or the that he had the potential to develop some type of power here- it was still the place of his exile, his virtual prison. Eventually though, as time passed and he underwent the PCP and his schooling, he had little choice but to get over the sense of isolation if he wanted to ever get somewhere or make any progress... he was stuck there, that much was clear. So he had might as well just make the most out of it.

He started to actually try to make friends as he developed his ability, both of which were rather easy for him. And friends were really all he had at the end of the day... aside from the manipulation of sound. The irony of it all was almost painful at times- the fact that the one ability he'd manage to manifest was the control of the very type of force which could've prevented that tragedy long ago...

His life in the city took an unexpected turn during highschool however. When a liason working for a private research facility within the city's darker side approached him with both an employment offer to help eliminate a certain troublesome individual who could only be detected via sound, as well as a good bit of blackmail for recently hospitalizing someone who had made unwanted and repeated advances towards a close friend of his... Makoto was left with the option of either cooperating and seeing what they wanted, or running the risk of them informing anti-skill he had been the assailant and earning a visit to the reformatory. And he had no plans to spend his days locked in a cell. The job was relatively simple- the researchers would provide Makoto with a gun and some basic training in firearms, then would send him into the locked-down area of the facility to locate the data thief using his ability and kill him. The researchers themselves would take care of everything else afterwards such as disposing the body and recovering what he had stolen from the network... or course, Makoto would have to make an agreement of secrecy as well in order to protect the facility's research. That single event that served as Makoto's first experience with the dark side.

But it hasn't been the last, not by a long shot. Makoto doesn't break his word... and he had handled the job fairly well. The researchers sought out his help in various other matters afterwards- this time offering him compensation without the threat of blackmail hanging over his head, given that if either of them said anything, they'd both be in the same metaphorical boat at that point regardless. His tasks would encompass a number of things; from hunting down industrial spies, hackers, and various other data thieves, to becoming a spy himself, to even helping conduct certain experiments (though much to his appreciation, was never asked to be a subject), etc. Eventually other private facilities and organizations even began to reach out to him as well.

Whenever he's not serving as virtual cross between a research assistant and gun for hire though, he tends to devote time to his university studies or simply hangs out and socializes with friends.

Personality:

Suave and overall friendly, unless you decide to screw with him. Makoto is a man of his word, and doesn't take Obligations lightly- subsequently willing to put in genuine work and effort towards a task without complaint, holding himself, and at times others as well, to his own personal standards all the while. He is a staunch and loyal friend, valuing the people he loves incredibly high and willing to go far out of his way to help them, regardless of potential risk to himself, or the possibility of having to resort to some questionable activities or means to reach the desired end. Over time he's largely come to just stop caring altogether whenever someone mistakes his biological sex for female and won't even try to correct it anymore unless it's actually necessary for the sake of official accuracy.

Beneath His good-natured and likable surface though, lurks a darker side to Makoto. One that, while there may be only brief glimpses and flashes of it in certain situations and context, never fails to emerge in full force whenever someone he cares about has been threatened or harmed, or he himself feels he has been crossed- the side of Makoto that is ruthlessly vindictive, cruel, cunning, and calculated... the side of him that bears the same traits that once made people fear the wrath of his grandfather, long ago...

Ability Name:

"Howling Dirge"

Ability Function:

Technically a Vibration Control ability. Makoto's AIM Dispersion Field and Personal Reality grant him an Extrasensory Perception of vibration and sound and allows him to freely manipulate Sonic variables, and by extension, sound energy, via his Aim Diffusion Field. His ability is capable of generating a Sound Wave with a maximum intensity rivaling that of flash-bang grenade (approximately 180 decibels), and a maximum frequency of up to 100,000 Hertz, and can reflect sounds by recalculating their formulas and variables, as well as selectively cancel out sounds via the same procedure of recalculating, which can be used to set his AIM Field to discriminate between and render any sound interacting with it mute; In contrast though, it can also be used to amplify sounds up to the maximum decibel and frequency level he can manage, or even distort or morph a sound by altering it's frequency and resonance. It is even possible for Makoto to use his ability to manipulate sound in such a way as to Direct and focus a sound wave into a concentrated directional beam that can cause intense and debilitating pain, vertigo, disorientation, and even death to targets depending on the intensity and frequency, and has a maximum effective range of approximately 50 meters at it's most focused degree.

Extra Skills:

Highly Knowledgeable in the fields of Sound, Vibration, Resonance, and Acoustics. He is capable of masking his own voice and imitating those of others and doing impressions or various other sounds as well, thanks in no small part to his ability. He is adept in the art of stealth and discretion. He possesses a surprising knack for physical violence and is especially adept as a close-quarters melee combatant, though his marksmanship is none too shabby either.

So, I have some bad news...

As of 5 hours ago, my computer started being unable to read my hard drive.

Now, if you haven't guessed, all of my details for this RP...are there...

and this big idiot was stupid enough to have not backed up his hard drive since June...

If worst comes to worst, my hard drive may not be recoverable and I may have to postpone this so I can re-write all of the set-up and what not.

Best case scenario: It turns out that it's a loose or faulty wire that can be easily replaced.

So, I'll keep y'all updated. But I can't say for certain what the fate of this RP will be at this moment.

and this big idiot was stupid enough to have not backed up his hard drive since June...

If worst comes to worst, my hard drive may not be recoverable and I may have to postpone this so I can re-write all of the set-up and what not.

Best case scenario: It turns out that it's a loose or faulty wire that can be easily replaced.

So, I'll keep y'all updated. But I can't say for certain what the fate of this RP will be at this moment.

Thus why I store all of my RP information in my head or on Google Drive owo

God damn it...

I know your pain, brother, believe me. Computer crashes are fucking evil. Hence why I've taken to keeping at least a few written notes around ever since I lost all the files for Auroral Starfall... (Though something even better came out of that fiasco, so eh, maybe this will be the same?... wistful thinking? Perhaps...)

God damn it...

I know your pain, brother, believe me. Computer crashes are fucking evil. Hence why I've taken to keeping at least a few written notes around ever since I lost all the files for Auroral Starfall... (Though something even better came out of that fiasco, so eh, maybe this will be the same?... wistful thinking? Perhaps...)

Believe me, you do not know how much important stuff I had put on that computer in the past 4 months. I started writing 2 new stories. I completed one of my old ones. My fangame idea along with a lot of details is on that (luckily, I have an external copy which while not completely recent is only really lacking two new dialogue sets).

If anything, I still have a basic memory of what the targets' profiles are. If I can salvage that, then I can still continue with this as planned.

Name: Ryuji Kesa

Appearance: Brown hair, blue t-shirt and red trousers.

Backstory: I was getting attacked by birds I ran out of my house then one pecked the light switch and my house went boom. :( Then I found a bit under the city so I stayed there then the criminals blew up my friends house so I blew up theirs with acrylic dynamite. It was hilarious then I made a new type of plastic;adhesive plastic! I got given 1 million yen so I made plastic notes of money then I became rich then everything melted because I put the oven on now I'm back at that cave. :) Then Russia attacked so I made riot shields out of plastic then I made plastic knives because broken plastic is sharp. Now I am stopping the baddies and I went ice-climbing up their headquarters by using plastic pickaxes and I stole their cash. Now I have a plastic yacht but it melted because it was too hot. So I dug under the school and I stay there :D Then I hit a baddie with a plastic boxing glove which I broke so it had spikes then I got a plastic hot poker which didnt work, because it burnt my study(I got a mansion) and then I made a plastic house but it melted like that guy from that puzzle game Stampy plays so I got a girlfriend and we went on a cruise on the lake I made then it evaporated and the cruise didn't move because the water was 0.0001 millimetres high. So now I live in Academy City and I hit all the baddies off the roof of my house so it wouldn't explode. Then I found this bit with a bulging roof and it kept moving like it was alive and someone got crushed by it because "it got fat" or something so that place is called the Underbelly idk why probably because it looks like a belly.

Personality: Intellectual, Laid-back.

Ability Name: Acrylic Bend

Ability: Can make anything out of plastic. (He learnt he could do this when he picked up a plastic plate and made it into a plastic bowl.)

Extra: VERY good at distractions.

I guess this is rubbish so I'll change some

Backstory: I got beat up so I told my friend who is a snitch then I broke the clock by making it spiky shaped and then I learned I could bend plastic so I bended the class bully's chair and he cried and I sniggered but that was 5 years ago so now I'm 15 and this guy tried pushing me off the bridge so I bent back the plastic railing and catapulted at him then he went rage mode and turned huge luckily he was wearing high heels because I pranked him so I bent those and he went flying all the way to the north pole :P So after that I found out he was a criminal so that was good and then I found the underbelly which is a place in the uk but it's in japan too lol. Anyway, everyone there is called an Espurr or an Espur or something and then they kill the baddies too and world war 3 is coming so i made acrylic nukes.

Okay for real this time he just found out by the clock then he trolled the bully and found the underbelly through rumours geez.

Edited by nugget_22