Easy way to gain levels

Sensei_Z

So in the Aqua apartments (to the right of the giant fountain) on the second floor is a girl with level 85 pokemon. Here's the thing - two out of the three have immunities! If you bring a dark type and a ghost type, you can take down her first two pokemon for the low low price of a blackout!

I would recommend having the dark and ghost types have some way to power up (I'm using liepard with hone claws/assurance for alakazam, duskull with will o wisp/night shade for machamp, and I just die against golem).

One note though, Future sight does damage to dark types for whatever reason.

Edited by Sensei_Z

Well, you'll probably end up over-leveling and then you'll have to use reverse candies to abide by the level cap. Whynot just use the Audino trainers?

Edited by Polaris

Well, you'll probably end up over-leveling and then you'll have to use reverse candies to abide by the level cap. Whynot just use the Audino trainers?

Ive done it before, I believe I went from ~level 9 to level 20 something, I think, maybe. Anyway, its a REALLY quick way to gain lots of levels quickly.

Her alazakam didnt pack Focus Miss? I dont think she is meant to be defeated, at least at this stage of the game~

She never used it on me.

Future Sight works on everything, even Shedinja.

That's weird. They changed it since fifth gen, I wonder why that isn't the case here.