Greetings! I am Karn, Master of All Thi... Wait, what?

Athea Andrea

These are the wrong flash cards. Ummm... Sorry, you guys, bit of a ... Dilemma here... Well, I lost'me. Anyways, my name is Karn, and I am not, in fact, God. I'm just a fairly average fellow whose had their inner pyromaniac awakened by Ame putting me in a position where I can light trees, poisonous gas, and the air itself on fire. Thank you for your time. Also, your fridge is on fire. Sorry.

Welcome to Reborn!

I hope you'll have fun and enjoy your stay here.

If you want to show your Reborn team you can create your trainer card (you seem to have already done that) or take the Gif images of the Pokemon from http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

To insert images right click on the sprites in that page, go to your Signature and click the icon of a picture (under the emoticons), paste the copied URL in there and it should work.

*Checks refrigerator*

Whew..

My fridge is fine.

Now, on to business...

YOU!

you have a soul eater avi.

You can automatically be my friend.

If you need help, you can call on me and I will jump out of the ground and selfdestruct.

It's not very helpful in most situations though, so I wouldn't recommend doing it too often.

Welcome to the forums, though!

Hope to see you around :D

Well, I love it here already.

Welcome to Reborn, I can tell your a good person because of your taste in radio programs, and the fact that you haven't lit me on fire yet! Welcome to the forums!

And who said you're not on fire?

Welcome to Reborn. Please leave your sanity on the left, and your freedom on the right. You're here forever.

Ohhhh... I was supposed to bring that stuff? What if I lost it...?

Edited by KarnOfZeta

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!