Yo... not really one for flashy titles...

donquehote

Hi just found out about this game on 9gag today and it really is a great game so far.

Due to... reasons ive found my self with a large amount of free time so it seems ill be catching up with some of my favorite thing which include anime, manga, light novels and of course binging on this game.

if any one has any recommendations on newer (any thing good that came out 1-2 years till now) anime, mangas or light novels pls recommend them.

p.s where do i find a growlithe.. i really need a growlithe

Welcome to Reborn. Another of the 9Gagers introduces themselves...

Check out the animations and manga subforum in The Radio Tower if you are interested in anime!

You can find where pokemon are in the Pokemon Location guide pinned in the On The Hunt subforum.

Have a nice time here.

• Developers

You get a Growlithe from a sidequest started by plot shortly after the second gym.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn, hope you continue to enjoy the game! Good to know the influx of people from 9gag did more than just crash the forums

Saw the same post this morning! Welcome fellow 9gagger. That sounds wrong.

Say what we will from what comes places like those, sometimes you find out about gems like this. This last sentence made no sense. I... whatever.

Have fun in here!

I don't know when Tokyo ghoul came out... But that.

I'm pretty sure SAO, toradora and soul eater are over 2 years old..

Anyhow,

Welcome to the forums.

I hope to see you around!

thanks i'll check out tokyo ghoul toradora

Welcome! For a relatively light title, check out DanMachi. It's good shit. Enjoy your time here!

thank you, like the song btw

Well met donquehote. I can't make a nickname out of that, so the full thing will have to work

Welcome to Reborn!

Nothing much to say here, it seems to me you're pretty set. Just take a moment to look over the Communtiy Rules over to your left. It can save your life!

maybe

Anyway, I don't know how much you like the color blue, but I'll need to use this staff real quick and WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue~

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

I'll see you around o/

היי מוזמן מחדש אל תשכחו לקרוא את חוקי הקהילה ולנסות לעשות קצת כיף. (Coughs) I mean welcome to reborn please enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the community rules as it might just prevent him from appearing again. :)

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!