You know when you get a song stuck in your head and it eventually goes away? Well I got an entire album stuck in my head and I want it out.

What album you ask?

The Weeknd - Beauty Behind the Madness

Beauty-Behind-The-Madness-560x560.jpg

I'm starting to dislike seeing his face

This album has been topping Billboard for about 2 weeks now and it won't leave my head. I've tried listening to other songs and albums. Found some new music as well but as I'm typing this, one of the songs from the album is playing right now.

So we're talking 14 tracks just playing on shuffle in my head. Any suggestions on how to get an album out of your head, or do I have to wait for my buddy time to come around?

the only thing i can think of to lose an album that plays in you're head would be to listen to other music you start forgetting about the song you dont listen to

so in some way if you listen to 10 diff songs multiple times you're brain will start thinking about those songs and the other album starts to vanish

aldo it can take days or weeks depending on what kind of person you are not to mention u get a new song stuck in you're head xD

Usually Blind Melons: No Rain. However, it's my favourite song so... it's actually doesn't bother me XD. It's those crappy club songs that have a good beat that I hate when they get stuck in my head cause they are just bad music lol well imo... which is why I ahte when they play them on the radio.

Any suggestions on how to get an album out of your head, or do I have to wait for my buddy time to come around?

Listen to something unusual, that you don't normally listen to. It might surprise you on how effective it can be.

It was the only way for me to forget this song 1-2 months ago

still great, ark