Introduction; From Lavender Town to Reborn

Gengar is Love

"Oh god! Is this gonna be another creepypasta?"

Nah... Although that is what rekindled my love for pokemon. Creepypastas were my addiction before pokemon hacks and fan made games.

SOME PERSONAL INFO:

hobbies; gaming, playing guitar, and reading.

age; 26

current plans; Attending World Services for the Blind in Little rock AR. to become a desktop technician.

vision; Completely blind in my left eye, and minimal usable vision in my right eye. I use screenreaders and magnification software to navigate around my computer. As for gaming, I sit right in front of the TV, and I can plug my laptop up to my tv for any of my pc games. It works fairly well. I use a Mac.

animals; two cats.

HOW I DISCOVERED REBORN:

I got turned on to Pokemon Reborn though a let's Play on Youtube; Kaiserodd aka Suck my Pokeballs.

I'm playing chapter 15 now, and I gotta say, hardest game I have ever played, but there is a really nice learning curb, and the soundtrack is amazing!

The story behind the third gym though... Cory... heavy stuff...

I just signed up here today, and I took the "What type are You" quiz. Here's the Link;

122252.png

I'm a Normal Steel type.

SOME PERSONAL HISTORY WITH THE POKEMON FRANCHISE:

I'm not much for competitive play. I've only so recently gotten into the games.

I was into the anime when I was a child, but I never had access to the games, because I could not see the games on those small handhelds.

I hate that I missed out on such great games, However, thanks to Visualboy Advanced, I've been able to play all the official games. Being able to put them on the big-screen was a tremendous help, I've also played several hacks; my favorite among them being "Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians"

CLOSING:

I signed up here because I really love Pokemon Reborn! It is a great hard game, and my new addiction, and I want to support it! I usually don't like hard games, so that speaks volumes about my opinion of it! Keep up the good work Amethyst and team! Thanks for reading! :D

Welcome to Reborn! I'm not a big creepypasta fan but I'm sure you can find some people around here to talk about them if that is what you wish.

The story can be quite intense but it is all based on real life. All of the leaders were real people who led the online league. Corey did unfortunately kill himself and Kiki did die of a disease.

So overall, glad you are enjoying the game and welcome.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here!

I'm fabulous, I can recommend to you some other fabulous people too if you like :D

If you think the stuff with Corey is heavy, just weight..

(Weight! instead of Wait! cause it's HEAVY! SEE WHAT I DID THERE!!??!??!?! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!)

ahem..

That being said..

Corey's story isn't the only dark part 0_0

(At least you get to

take some of his team after he's gone Adopt some of his released friends.

)

Well, see you around :D

Well met Gengar.

Welcome to Reborn!

Hey a nice and detailed intro? Haven't seen one of those for a while.

Corey has some interesting story behind him, though I kinda wanna know more about Sigmund, personally.

A normal/steel? So you're your own pokémon, cool.

Anyway, I don't know if you like the color blue but WOLOLO \o/ conversion

now you're blue

Do enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

Take care in the place place \o/