Your favorite pokemon rom hack game.

Honchy

ash grey was fantastic.i also liked blaze back 2 and volt white 2.being able to play hard mode at the beginning and full battle gym leaders were nice.also being able to catch all pokemon (gen 1 to 5) was really cool.along with each legendary having its own location

I've played a LOT of hacks over time, and here are my picks for their respective categories.

Glazed is fantastic for overall

Snakewood is great for the WTF factor

Fuligin for best story

Light Platinum for best regions

Ruby Destinies 3 for best Fakemon

"Yet Another Firered Hack" for best Kanto adaptation

Expert Emerald for best Hoenn adaptation, most challenging.

Pokemon glazed is the most polished out of all the games, and it was quite enjoyable so its my top rom hack for sure. And besides some other suggested, I really enjoyed adventures red as well. Pokemon special manga had a good story and nice character development, and this hack follows its story quite nicely.

I like Snakewood because it's ridiculous.

Sue me.

And also I've spent hours playing Light Platinum. Good game, 9/10 would play again

Am I the only one who likes Pokemon Brown?

I've only watched Pokémon Brown. Doesn't look bad, but I don't care for it personally.

I'd have to say Snakewood for its sheer absurdity and the fact that parts of it are clearly designed for the sole purpose of screwing with the player(which makes watching let's plays of it funny).

^^^^^^^^

• 3 weeks later...

The first hack I ever played was snakewood and I loved it. I played one, and forgive me for not remembering it's title, as it was awhile ago, but your starter was a mew/pikachu mix? I actually really liked it. The pokemon was super cute. Mewchu or something like that. You pick and actual starter and mewchu likes you and teleports the starter back to the lab and goes along with you.