Hello, it is me ASTRID!!~

Astrid The Second

So now that i have finally returned from my "break" I think it is finally time to introduce myself !

Some people may alredy know me from the era when Reborn was back on Pokemon Online; ANYWAYS as I was saying hello.

I come from this beautifull country known as Croatia.

This year I became a freshman in Highschool(so yeah RIP me haha),anyways I really like Anime/manga and modern english PoP music.

So yeah that's all the stuff about me and yeah...pleased to meet you all. :D

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Yep, this is topic #1500

You know what that means? Exactly:

009.png

Anyway, I'm late for this, so...

Take this "conversioWOLOLO \o/ now you're blue" card and allow me to say it: Welcome Back!

I remember an Astrid on the Showdown server actually... it isn't you, is it?

welcome to the jungle we have fun'n' games I mean welcome back and remember leave your sanity at home it wont do you much good 'round these parts don't forget to read the community rules you know to remind yourself, oh and try and enjoy yourself....... because we won't let you leave again :)