Favourite Mega

mde2001

• Developers

Diancie & Glalie are tied for looks, because I think Diancie is one of the megas that best captures what I think Megas should be designed as (The same mon, just grander), and I laugh every time I look at Mega Glalie because it's that brilliant.

Overall though, hands down gotta be Mega Beedrill. I love that thing so much it bumped poison up to being one of my favourite types. Don't use it as much since the Baton Pass bans in OU, but still love the thing. Only pokemon I've ever bothered to breed for IVs was a Weedle.

Mega charizard x. I mean it is charizard's dream come true. Its design is aweseome and consists of my two fav colours. It just shows how a mega if designed right can truly bring out a Pokemon's potential.

Other than that its mega absol.

Favorite mega... well, tough one

purely aesthetically, I'd have to say mega Houndoom and Mega Banette are a very close tie , but I'd probably favor Houndoom slightly more.

As for favorite mega to use.. well, that'd be mega Mawile followed by mega Absol and mega Charizard X

edit: forgot to mention my 3rd favorite aesthetically- mega Sceptile

Edited by Masquerain

• 2 weeks later...