Maybe Amethyst could put these in?

4thWallCeci

• Global Mods

idk who these are, but could you please tell me about the one third in the row on the bottom right? That one looks so silly and cute, especially compared to the more serious looking characters on this sheet. Is that one human? That one looks like a chibi version of that Sonic villain as an astronaut with a smoother face and no facial hair.

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

idk who these are, but could you please tell me about the one third in the row on the bottom right? That one looks so silly and cute, especially compared to the more serious looking characters on this sheet. Is that one human? That one looks like a chibi version of that Sonic villain as an astronaut with a smoother face and no facial hair.

Certainly! His name is Teddie, he's a bear (until he gets a human body) that lives inside of a TV World, a world inside of the TV, that helps you and your friends throughout Persona 4 Golden to solve the mystery of who is tossing people inside of the same TV World, and the same people who get thrown into the TV turn up dead within a certain amount of time! Here's a link for a better description of him: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Teddie

I love the look of the top right and the bottom right. Definitely would enjoy seeing them.

The guy's name in the top right is named Yu Narukami and the girl's name in the bottom right is named Naoto Shirogane! And Ice Cream, you actually have a good point there!

Edited by MistDrop

Fair warning, he can be a bit unBEARable at times. If you can BEAR with his frequent puns, he's a BEARY entertaining guy.

Theoretical: what pokemon would each Persona character use as their main?

Yosuke: Greninja

Chie: Blaziken

Yu: Pikachu

Rise: Meloetta

Kanji: Machamp

Teddy: Teddiursa

Yukiko: Ninetales? idk really and don't care since she's lame anyway.

Naoto: difficult really...Hmm yeah this one is a bit tough. I don't know really.

^Top RIGHT is Yukiko...TBH she's by far my least favorite of the P4 gang not counting Marie.

Yosuke is my favorite followed by Chie and then Teddy.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Fair warning, he can be a bit unBEARable at times. If you can BEAR with his frequent puns, he's a BEARY entertaining guy.

Theoretical: what pokemon would each Persona character use as their main?

Yosuke: Greninja

Chie: Blaziken

Yu: Pikachu

Rise: Meloetta

Kanji: Machamp

Teddy: Teddiursa

Yukio: Ninetales? idk really and don't care since she's lame anyway.

Naoto: difficult really...Hmm yeah this one is a bit tough. I don't know really.

XD Hah! Nice job trying to be Teddie! Hm, Naoto would probably have something like a Magnezone or Noivern... And come now, Yukiko is a great character!

Edited by MistDrop

Those sprites are certainly cool (especially 1, 5, and 6) but I don't think they really have a fit necessarily in Reborn as it is, at least not as new characters. I suppose the guy with the knives could represent a "gangster" trainer class but I don't think that Street Rat or whatever needs to get replaced.

Those sprites are certainly cool (especially 1, 5, and 6) but I don't think they really have a fit necessarily in Reborn as it is, at least not as new characters.

Maybe for some epic post-game shit.

Or as custom sprites for some of the people here that appears in the game. But you know, credits and what not and yadayadayada...

I don't see those sprites fitting anything right now, but maybe post-game... hmmmmmmmmmmm

In my honest opinion, references need to be put in very delicately. Now, I'm mainly saying this because I've never played a Persona game (blasphemy, I know) but as others have said, once you start placing in references into a game with high levels of gusto, you end up making a standalone game in a way. Now, if the was a separate game based off of these, I would be all for it, but in Reborn, I believe the references need to be done very finely, like the Miku reference or the JB character.

And of course, it does all depend on if Amethyst has ever played the game too. That's kind of a deal breaker, if you ask me.

Reading the title, I didn't expect it to be about sprites...
Perhaps you might consider convincing someone to make some kind of 'mod' for Reborn to include these. You can always try to tinker them in yourself as replacements for others...but as references in the main game? I think I side with the comment above.

• 10 months later...

Reading the title, I didn't expect it to be about sprites...

Perhaps you might consider convincing someone to make some kind of 'mod' for Reborn to include these. You can always try to tinker them in yourself as replacements for others...but as references in the main game? I think I side with the comment above.

Oh that's a neat idea