hi (can't think of a flashy title)

GulpinOP

Oh, nice to see another person be introduced to the game from Shofu. In fact, I was introduced around the same timeframe like you said.

Anyways, hope you enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask any questions if you have any.

Thanks again everyone!

Just beat the 3rd gym and yeah it got a bit tougher (his ace caught me off guard the first time). Lol Let's see how much longer I can last with the crappy team I assembled just from pokemon that were given to me.

@The North Pole King chocolate cake ftw! And nice to meet you, Pit!

@Infernape88 yeah fern sure does suck, but I can't deny he IS pretty fabulous (just like everyone else in the game).

@100 Vinny oh my Gulpin is a normal one. It actually evolved to Swalot today. The shinies are pretty cool though (found 3 and caught 2 so far).

@~Derpy Simon oh nice! We should call ourselves the "introduced to this game from shofu" buddies! (Ok I'll think of something better eventually)

And yeah Juuzou, I haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul in a while, but I remember you!

Edit: oh, just found another shiny. Now it's found 4 and caught 3. Cool!

Edited by GulpinOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

You don't need to put your trainer card in your posts. They show up automatically in your signature, if you have something else there.

EDIT: I could've sworn I clicked on a different thread. But welcome to Reborn, GulpinOP. Here's an ice cream sandwich for you to gulp.

IceCreamSandwich.jpg

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch