Fumble

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylveon- SS tier

Obtainability- Starter

Main ability-Pixelate

Moves: Skill swap, Hyper Voice, Draining kiss, quick attack (for the early game, after you can sub it with whatever you want)

After spending days resetting for my eevee, i knew it was worth it when i got sylveon. Sylveon s*** on every shadow pokemon, stab draining kiss one hit ko's nearly all of them with the added benefit of healing back 75% of the damage dealt. Even though Sylveon isn't a physical type attacker, stab pixelate boosted quick attack hurts alot. Does massive damage at the early stage, and is good because it can pick off weakend fast yet strong boss pokemon you may encounter. Without a doubt the best move for the game, skill swap. Remember that huge power medicham? Skill swap with it and its attacks do basically nothing while you just gave Sylveon pure power which makes Medichamp no longer a threat, and boosts Sylveons quick attack with huge power. After skill swapping, you can just spam quick attack and you just destroy everything. Remember that pesky volcanion? Skill swap with it and you get water absorb, so its water pulse spam just heals your sylveon further and you can then proceed to kill it with whichever move of your choice. Another positive of Sylveon that needs to be reiterated is the fact that shadow Pokemon mean nothing to it. I remember watching people play Rejuvination, and they would rq because since Shadow moves are super effective against everything but fairy, they would KO all their Pokemon instantly. Sylveon just walls all of them.

All of this coupled witht he fact that Sylveon has great attacking and support capabilities, it should be SS.

Edited by xBan

Sylveon- SS tier

Obtainability- Starter

Main ability-Pixelate

Moves: Skill swap, Hyper Voice, Draining kiss, quick attack (for the early game, after you can sub it with whatever you want)

After spending days resetting for my eevee, i knew it was worth it when i got sylveon. Sylveon s*** on every shadow pokemon, stab draining kiss one hit ko's nearly all of them with the added benefit of healing back 75% of the damage dealt. Even though Sylveon isn't a physical type attacker, stab pixelate boosted quick attack hurts alot. Does massive damage at the early stage, and is good because it can pick off weakend fast yet strong boss pokemon you may encounter. Without a doubt the best move for the game, skill swap. Remember that huge power medicham? Skill swap with it and its attacks do basically nothing while you just gave Sylveon pure power which makes Medichamp no longer a threat, and boosts Sylveons quick attack with huge power. After skill swapping, you can just spam quick attack and you just destroy everything. Remember that pesky volcanion? Skill swap with it and you get water absorb, so its water pulse spam just heals your sylveon further and you can then proceed to kill it with whichever move of your choice. Another positive of Sylveon that needs to be reiterated is the fact that shadow Pokemon mean nothing to it. I remember watching people play Rejuvination, and they would rq because since Shadow moves are super effective against everything but fairy, they would KO all their Pokemon instantly. Sylveon just walls all of them.

All of this coupled witht he fact that Sylveon has great attacking and support capabilities, it should be SS.

How can you get Hyper Voice for Sylveon ? And that + it being a jackpot starter should drop it down to A Edited by biboo195

How can you get Hyper Voice for Sylveon ? And that + it being a jackpot starter should drop it down to A

you can get it through the move tutor.

And dropping a pokemon because its "rare" isn't remotely alid reason to drop tiers at all. According to this logic, then I'm guessing Espeon and all the Eeveelutions, axew, and ralts are mediocre then since they're rare mons that can only top out at "a rank" according to you, since you can get a torchic so much easier.

We are judging how the pokemon plays during the game, so it is already assumed you have it. Yes its hard to get, but the payoff is really worth it.

I don't think the Move Tutor is available, so I'm curious to know how you got your Hyper Voice (Move Tutor, not Relearner).

I would like to think that Sylveon is an A rank or lower (A-?)

It cannot do diddly against Venam, so you would have to keep it as an Eevee.

In the beginning of the game it would just be a struggle. That and the Hyper Voice thing makes it an A for me.

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I had no trouble with any of those boss Pokémon you listed, including the entirety of the Shadow collection.

Also irrelevant, but Ralts is obtainable in game.

Edited by TheWaddleDee

Axew- S rank

Obtainability: Jackpot Starter

Great Learnset, early on in learns Dragon rage which solo's the first 2 gyms. it has a massive attack its learn set coupled with dragon dance it is pound for poind the best sweeper in game as of yet with outrage and dragon claw as its main learnset attacks paired with the massive crit rate of slash you got a sweeper that shouldnt really be messed with the only real threat to this monster of a pokemon is the 7th gym leader which goes pretty rough with mold breaker as an ability in future when we get earthquake makes it pretty tough against all poke's :3 all in all axew for V6 basically kills everything and was actually the poke that finished off angie for me :3, its pretty bulky and can take a hit so set up shouldnt be too much of a challenge with a super potion.

Also think blaziken should be taken down from S rank as yeah it has speed boost and bulk up but it cant take 1 hit from anything infernape i found to be the far superior starter of the fire/fighting types

Man, "reserving" a Poke is somewhat a stupid decision. Can we at least, add up to what that person said?

I would love to do Roserade.....

Noob question, are we ranking every Poke available so far?

Also think blaziken should be taken down from S rank as yeah it has speed boost and bulk up but it cant take 1 hit from anything infernape i found to be the far superior starter of the fire/fighting types

My apologies if this sound rude but, Blaziken is GOD tier, you have no idea what are you talking about ._.

Explain to me why u believe Infernape is better?

Houndoom: ~A- or B+

Abilities: Unnerve, Early Bird, Flash Fire (I recommend this one).

Moves: Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Crunch, Foul Play, Magma Drift, Overheat, Shadow Ball (hopefully we'll get Dark Pulse soon.)

+ Available before Gym 2

+ Has some utility (Magma Drift, Rock Smash)

+ Massive special attack stat, boosted further by Nasty Plot

+ Decent movepool, with Thunder Fang, Shadow Ball, etc

+ Nice abilities, rendering Amber virtually useless

- Other than Special Attack, rather average stats (paper thin defense)

- Struggles with many field effects

- Sees no use for the first few gyms

Edited by TheWaddleDee

Wait can we not do Pre evolutions, no offense, but its kind of stupid tbh. Its not like we'll keep the pokemon in its first form for the whole game, so why evaluate/rank it? Just rank its final form, and you can add a comment about how helpful its Pre evolution has been since you got it.

Edited by Milotic

okay presuming blaziken doesnt kill its foe it isnta gets 1 hit due to its low def and sp.D we arent talking about on showdown we are talking about viability in rejuve simply put i had a far easier run on inernape than i did with blaziken, blaziken kept dying and had absolutely no staying power a priority move kicks his ass him being your ace basically leaves you wide open for a 1 hit k/o with aqua jet he was soo bad against Valerie i had to train up a whole other squad of mons to kill her poke's just to do something about it. blaziken actually got boxed in that savefile due to its inability to face gym leaders that have bulky pokemon ....it shouldnt be counted as S rank when it simply doesnt make the game as easy as that rank suggests, And sorry i just like the name Axew to haxure its just soo damn cute i love it <3 soo cute <3 so im not gonna axew again for blaziken to be removed from S rank because its rather useless when it comes to set up you simply dont get the chance and wynaut put gyarados into S rank too :3 because its my bae <3<3

okay presuming blaziken doesnt kill its foe it isnta gets 1 hit due to its low def and sp.D we arent talking about on showdown we are talking about viability in rejuve simply put i had a far easier run on inernape than i did with blaziken, blaziken kept dying and had absolutely no staying power a priority move kicks his ass him being your ace basically leaves you wide open for a 1 hit k/o with aqua jet he was soo bad against Valerie i had to train up a whole other squad of mons to kill her poke's just to do something about it. blaziken actually got boxed in that savefile due to its inability to face gym leaders that have bulky pokemon ....it shouldnt be counted as S rank when it simply doesnt make the game as easy as that rank suggests, And sorry i just like the name Axew to haxure its just soo damn cute i love it <3 soo cute <3 so im not gonna axew again for blaziken to be removed from S rank because its rather useless when it comes to set up you simply dont get the chance and wynaut put gyarados into S rank too :3 because its my bae <3<3

I had to re-read your writing 4 times to understand haha

I disagree completely. Blaziken and Infernape have the same Def and Sp.Def stats so idk how you are saying Blaziken had no staying power while Infernape does.

If you breed Baton Pass to a Speed Boost Blaziken, I'm pretty sure you can sweep everything in the game with barely no effort what so ever.

infernapes moveset made it easier to deal with i boxed a blaziken in my savefile ... same with reborn its just not all its cracked up to be for me an S class has to be nearly game breaking and blaziken just isnt that good blaziken is seriously over hyped its simply not as good as people say it is

infernapes moveset made it easier to deal with...

Blaziken have better moveset (High Jump Kick), ability AND stats (120 ATK under it's belt). Speed Boost is OP has it is and with Baton Pass GG

same with reborn its just not all its cracked up to be for me an S class has to be nearly game breaking and blaziken just isnt that good blaziken is seriously over hyped its simply not as good as people say it is

It is game breaking on Reborn. Blaziken can:

-Solo Fern in EVERY single battle

-Solo Florinia

-Solo Arceus

-Solo Noel

-Solo Luna

-Solo Kiki (back when it was a single battle. Now I believe it's a double battle)

The list goes on.

blaziken is easily superior. they have practically the same coverage moves and stats-wise, they're almost the same, with blaziken having slightly more power and infernape more speed. except blaziken gets speed boost which makes it absurdly overpowered and more than makes up for that low speed stat.

>.< in the reality of the game it was alot more difficult using blaziken opposed to infernape atleast in my experience with with speed boost and hjk yes it may be strong hjk's miss rate along with that bad -50% hp .... anyways im not gonna fight anymore its a mute point this is about viability

>.< in the reality of the game it was alot more difficult using blaziken opposed to infernape atleast in my experience with with speed boost and hjk yes it may be strong hjk's miss rate along with that bad -50% hp .... anyways im not gonna fight anymore its a mute point this is about viability

Hjk have only 90% of hit, more better than the other moves with lower accuary like fire blast.

And i wouldn't say we "fighted". Because we didn't swear or disrespect anyone.

I think the term "discussion" should fit in. Because often "fight" is used for bad arguments and discussion with being rude each other.

But yeah, let's forget this. I just had to say this, escpecially becaouse when i saw "fight", which i'm kind of strongly hate when used wrong.

Haven't been around for a bit, so I'll try to do what I missed, but after I do homework.

Man, "reserving" a Poke is somewhat a stupid decision. Can we at least, add up to what that person said?

I would love to do Roserade.....

Of course! And I'll merge some rankings together if I find that the second ranking also has some valuable information.

Wait can we not do Pre evolutions, no offense, but its kind of stupid tbh. Its not like we'll keep the pokemon in its first form for the whole game, so why evaluate/rank it? Just rank its final form, and you can add a comment about how helpful its Pre evolution has been since you got it.

Yeah, we won't be doing pre-evolutions besides maybe a few true early-game monsters. I'll put them aside from the fully evolved Pokemon, though.

And i wouldn't say we "fighted". Because we didn't swear or disrespect anyone.

I think the term "discussion" should fit in. Because often "fight" is used for bad arguments and discussion with being rude each other.

But yeah, let's forget this. I just had to say this, escpecially becaouse when i saw "fight", which i'm kind of strongly hate when used wrong.

Yeah, although you can speak your mind if you disagree with a ranking, please don't fight.

If I have enough time, Sylveon, Axew, Houndoom, Arcanine, etc. should be going up soon.

So, I was updating the thread, but with the addition of the Little Cups section, I created an easier system of ranking a Pokemon:

610.pngAxew (S Rank, by Hypa)

+ Before Gym 1, so very early!

+ Getting Dragon Rage = rip Venam and Keta and even many of Marianette's Pokemon.

+ False Swipe is nice for catching Pokemon.

+ Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Assurance, Swords Dance, and TM X-Scissor are all great moves! You can also breed Night Slash for more coverage, and combine that with Focus Energy (this can also be done with Slash), and crit galore!

+ Once it fully evolves to Haxorus, you're pretty set!

- It doesn't have anything to deal with Fairies...

- Getting it as a Jackpot starter can take forever.

- Even with a decent Attack, it won't do much after Marianette until it can evolve into Fraxure.

Yes, positives and negative bullets. It's not as organized, but it's much easier than writing huge blocks of summaries and stuff. I don't know if you guys want me to do these for the rest of the rankings, but if you do, vote in the upcoming poll! I won't do the others till I get the poll votes.

Definitely use + and - bullets. The average player doesn't even read the dialogue of the game much less the explanation of guides like this one. They just going to check the ranks of each Poke not even bothering why that Poke that got rank.

Plus, I believe it would look more organize so there's that.

Basically Blaziken can nuke every single Gym Leader on it's path once it gets Bulk Up. Together with Speed Boost, this makes Blaziken super-broken, as he can OHKO everything along with versatile moveset.

Meanwhile, Infernape can't learn Bulk Up and doesn't have Speed Boost, but only if Infernape can only learn Drain Punch, this will make Infernape broken as well, along with Iron Fist ability (not as broken as Blaziken, though).

Both has versatile moveset and superior power. It's just the 3rd gen kicker has a huge edge over the 4th gen puncher.

Basically Blaziken can nuke every single Gym Leader on it's path once it gets Bulk Up. Together with Speed Boost, this makes Blaziken super-broken, as he can OHKO everything along with versatile moveset.

Meanwhile, Infernape can't learn Bulk Up and doesn't have Speed Boost, but only if Infernape can only learn Drain Punch, this will make Infernape broken as well, along with Iron Fist ability (not as broken as Blaziken, though).

Both has versatile moveset and superior power. It's just the 3rd gen kicker has a huge edge over the 4th gen puncher.

One wrong, Infernape can learn Bulk up.

1. Because of bublapedia.

2. I used infernape's bulk up to defeat marianette.

One wrong, Infernape can learn Bulk up.

1. Because of bublapedia.

2. I used infernape's bulk up to defeat marianette.

1. He can only learn it from TM, while Blaziken learns it naturally at level 31

2. The TM for Bulk Up has been moved until after Valerie in v6

Edited by biboo195