Happy birthday Sheep and Lexi!

Rosesong

It's another one of these, and this time it's for one of the first friends I made on the server. This guy helped me learn competitive battling and is always there to talk (when he's not swamped with schoolwork) and lend a hand. Even though he's rarely on the server anymore, he still hangs out on the forums here and there. I hope you have a great one Sheep; try to relax from that schoolwork a bit~ (I wasn't aware it was your birthday too Lexi, sorry! ^^; )

I kinda wanna wish Rose a happy birthday for being an awesome person and remembering everybody's birthday

did you know Sheep and Alexus share the same birthday date

Anyway, I was told I should bring memes. All right then~

c5555b1133eb026370891b7aacf59c5a7a0f219f

ec3282bbf9d69ae3e3c4c7c7059e944d.jpg

happy-birthday-brother-2oa6t8.jpg

Sheepjustgot.jpg

But really, try to get some free time or something friend. You deserve it <3

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Sheep! One of the most nicest and helpful person I've met on the forums. Hope your birthday goes well!

would add more but i have to pickup my lil sis so ye :T

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXUS! I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU UNFORTUNATELY BUT I HOPE YOUR DAY GOES WELL AS WELL.

*Sits in the corner as she inadvertently commandeers Sheep's B-day thread*

NEways, happy birthday Sheep. You and I haven't talked all too often but you seem like a P kewl dude I mean you share my birthday, you must be awesome so it's great that you've managed to exist for another year c:

*Sits in the corner as she inadvertently commandeers Sheep's B-day thread*

NEways, happy birthday Sheep. You and I haven't talked all too often but you seem like a P kewl dude I mean you share my birthday, you must be awesome so it's great that you've managed to exist for another year c:

Please, I was going to make one for you if no-one else did. Have a very happy birthday, secure in the knowledge that you were born into this world quite close (temporally) to a P kewl dude.

Also thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. You're all great.