Pokemon Revolution

I can explain a bit about the Black November cult. It's a secretive cult that has existed for a long time (Well, coming from Omega's backstory, I would say it has). Also going by Omega's backstory, they sneak into cities and towns, and silently eliminate all who may be a threat to them. Seeing as Omega's town was completely raided, I would say that one of the cultists botched up the plan, and decided to just all-out raid the entire place. While they help Team Ultima with their plans to capture Cresselia and Darkrai for their ultimate weapon, the Black November's Leader, Trevore, has plans of his own, as he plans to capture Arceus once and for all. With the right tools, will he and the Black November succeed? There will probably be more information about the Black November as the story progresses.

Also, due to the amount of space, I would probably call them SUPREME, without the dots. I don't know if you would have the hero battle the SUPREMEs without the Admins, like that PULSE Avalugg, or the PULSE Swalot, but if SUPREME is part of their battle titles, then it would give more space without the dots.

Thanks for this I was beginning to get confused about the story a bit lol, but have the gym leaders that will join Black November/turn evil been decided yet, or is all that still in progesss?

Edited by Milotic

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this I was beginning to get confused about the story a bit lol, but have the gym leaders that will join Black November/turn evil been decided yet, or is all that still in progesss?

On an earlier post, and my gym post, I requested that my character take the same role that Cheren did in BW2. He has a vendetta against BN, and actively helps the player fight them, even before the player earns his badge. I also thought it would be cool if the gym leader before me (#7. Ghost, I think. The split personality guy) used to be a friend of my character, but as he got more involved in the cult they began to hate each other and frequently fight. I thought it would be nice to have a leader on the good side, since most applications imply the leaders are either bad, unaware, or indifferent. What do you think?

On an earlier post, and my gym post, I requested that my character take the same role that Cheren did in BW2. He has a vendetta against BN, and actively helps the player fight them, even before the player earns his badge. I also thought it would be cool if the gym leader before me (#7. Ghost, I think. The split personality guy) used to be a friend of my character, but as he got more involved in the cult they began to hate each other and frequently fight. I thought it would be nice to have a leader on the good side, since most applications imply the leaders are either bad, unaware, or indifferent. What do you think?

Yea this sounds good, it'll also provide some great doubles battle opportunities. The player and your gym leader could even have a storyline where you work together to bring down a mini base or something lol. Also have you put in any thought of why your character hates BN?

Edited by Milotic

I'd rather my character either have a neutral stance so that his city doesn't get invaded or something or either go with the good side. Or be neutral in the beggining but reconsider and help afterwards, -sth maybe like Titania will do in Reborn?- Who knows.

I would like to apply as the fighting type gym leader:

My name is Joost

My ace would be:

Blaziken

My other pokemon would be:

Lucario

Mega Lopunny (if mega is not aloud switch Lopunny out for a Hawlucha)

Gallade

Scrafty

Chesnaught

My personality is friendly and Insperational

I am a boy,

I unfortunetly don't have a sprite to give you, if you can make one i would like to look like this: a 16 year old boy with brown eyes and long brown hair up to his shoulders, I don't really care about what clothing the sprite wears :)

As for a theme:

The Glitchxcity remix of the deoxys battle theme would be awesome :)

Quote:

If you fight you have to fight to win if you think your going to lost than you might as well go home

I hope this is good and i get in :)

Yay, I got in! <3<3

Oh, and I forgot to post a theme, didn't I? I can't really decide between these four, truthfully. But, they're all all fairly appropriate for a bug gym leader:

Wriggle's Theme
Wriggle's Theme (Golden Factory Remix)

Yamame's Theme
Yamame's Theme (O-Life Japan Remix)

Any thoughts?

(For those who don't know their Touhou characters, Wriggle Nightbug and Yamame Kurodani are a humanoid Firefly and Spider, respectively. Wriggle is also the "Bug General" and can control other insects, while Yamame can manipulate diseases.)

Oh, and I also just want to say something about Seren's "neutral" stance: It only lasts as long as her siblings are safe. Much like Saphira's.

In other words, if Black November were to, say, kidnap her brother/sisters for some reason, she'd essentially go on a raid to retrieve them. Possibly teaming up with the MC in the process. Knight Templar Big Sister, anyone?

Maybe this won't be cliché, but what if the town that I'm in gets raided by BN after the player leaves and they offer me Palkia and I join?

(And the writer in me is screaming sue right now). Cliche really depends on what you're looking at. I don't think the raiding of a town is cliche (close, but not quite) so I won't touch up on that. The whole Palkia thing would lead into a sue incident (and why they hell would you offer Palkia to join. If anything, you'd be asking to join them...not the other way around).

The way Pokemon (especially legendaries) should be distributed through a hierarchy. The better Pokemon go to the higher ups (due to their knowledge, power, and authority) and rookies would be lucky if they are kept and not killed. Rookies are disposable until they are proven to be reliable and trustworthy. (And no one starts above a grunt...unless you are a required tool for a plan).

I'd rather my character either have a neutral stance so that his city doesn't get invaded or something or either go with the good side. Or be neutral in the beggining but reconsider and help afterwards, -sth maybe like Titania will do in Reborn?- Who knows.

Neutrality is fine, but Titania was not neutral...ever. If anything, Titania was fully against Meteor. The reason she teamed up with them is to keep them away from Amaria and the Sapphire Bracelet. She even took off with the item to keep Amaria safe.

And just some advice, declaring stuff like that would make me less likely to get you involved with the main plot (I'm being hypothetical because I said I'm not writing this storyline). Why would I want to do something when you're limiting the options I have when I have a boatload of other characters who I could use in so many different ways? When I do plot, I generally try to note which characters really stick out and fit certain scenarios. Some would be better being able to pop up a lot, while others would benefit better for being a one time thing.

(And the writer in me is screaming sue right now). Cliche really depends on what you're looking at. I don't think the raiding of a town is cliche (close, but not quite) so I won't touch up on that. The whole Palkia thing would lead into a sue incident (and why they hell would you offer Palkia to join. If anything, you'd be asking to join them...not the other way around).

The way Pokemon (especially legendaries) should be distributed through a hierarchy. The better Pokemon go to the higher ups (due to their knowledge, power, and authority) and rookies would be lucky if they are kept and not killed. Rookies are disposable until they are proven to be reliable and trustworthy. (And no one starts above a grunt...unless you are a required tool for a plan).

It was just an idea, I'm not even sure if Jacob will put me as an auto "recon" member of the BN.

It was just an idea, I'm not even sure if Jacob will put me as an auto "recon" member of the BN.

Eh, can't help it due to the writer in me. I probably won't do too many suggestions because you need to have a spine to work with me as I will shoot many of your ideas down. And I'm very blunt and to the point. That's just how I was trained.

Just to let you all know again, Scorpia is the shorter name for the Black November cult. (Just in case people thought there were three groups. There are only two groups; Ultima, and Black November/Scorpia).

One interesting thing I want to try to work with is how the Black November formed an alliance with Team Ultima. Maybe Imperius and Trevore met, and decided to form an alliance or something, I don't know. One question I have is which organization existed longer, because from Omega's backstory, the Black November's been around for a long time. (There will be a backstory for Trevore explaining his life, how the Black November formed, how Trevore created the SUPREME, and how the cult joined with Team Ultima. I just have no idea when I should develop it.)

Oh, and to fix the whole Palkia-sue thing, I would imagine that while the story is going on, Trevore and the Admins gather the three progressively, rather than just on the spot. They would probably gather the three Dragons in secret with different cutscenes, but since development for Episode 1 is already in production, I can't be too sure.

On a side note, here's a questionnaire for Honchkrow (Even though he's a talking Pokemon, I'm doing one for him anyway!)

Meet Honchkrow, Trevore's talking pet Pokemon. Instead of battling, he is always at Trevore's side. Unlike Trevore, he is quite a loudmouth. However, despite his booming personality, he is also quite serious when it comes to situations. Whenever Trevore or his subordinates need a clean getaway, Honchkrow is always there with his Haze. Without further ado, here is the questionnaire!

1. "When I'm NOT beating the crap out of other Pokemon, I am a certified P.I.M.P.! The Boss always lets me out of my Pokeball so I can pimp whenever I want! Speaking of pimping... Where them girls at?!"

2. "I have to fight a scrawny little rat?! Time to smack this fool into next week!"

3. "Sorry, kid. Battling just isn't cut out for you! What YOU need to do, is take a class in Pimping 101!"

4. "Oh, HOLD UP!!! THIS FOOL IS CALLING ME A SCRUB?! LET ME AT HIM, BOSS! LET ME AT HIM!!!"

5. "Ahem... Let me calm down a bit, now. Like my boss, I enjoy the Autumnal breeze. The wind in my fur just soothes me!"

6. "While my Boss enjoys Alternative Rock and other types (Definitely not Country!), I enjoy Rap and Hip Hop!"

7. "Strength? It's all about the MONEY! The more strength you have, the more money you'll get after battles! Although, the Boss says that knowledge leads to money, too..."

8. "OHHHHH, SOMETHING'S GOING DOWN! What's that, Boss? You want me to fight them off, too? Well okay then! BANZAIIIIII!!!!

9. "What is love?~ Baby, don't hurt me! Don't hurt me... no more!~ But to answer that question, There's enough of me to share with ALL the girls!"

10. "A battle? I don't have TIME for that crap! I have a whole lot of pimping to do right now, so screw your battle!" *Smacks the trainer's Pokemon away*

Yea this sounds good, it'll also provide some great doubles battle opportunities. The player and your gym leader could even have a storyline where you work together to bring down a mini base or something lol. Also have you put in any thought of why your character hates BN?

I've been running through a couple ideas in my head, but as of now I decided on this one.

The best one I have is that his parents died when he was young, so he was raised by his brother who was well known for his powerful ice types (perhaps former gym or e4). They were pretty close. His brother called him "little Snowflake" or "Snow" for short. One day a representative of the cult came to his house. He wanted his brother to join them, but he refused. Things got heated and at the end of the argument, his brother was killed. Snow witnesses all of this from the safety of the closet and so he vowed to destroy the cult to stop them from tearing anyone else apart. In memory of his brother, he took up the type he used and went by the nickname he called him, hoping that the memory of him would give him strength.

Maybe Trevore himself, or one of the Admins could be the representative, just to give it more depth as to how Snow hates the Black November. Also, I'm wondering how Snow's parents died. Maybe the Black November would be responsible for that as well, or from something else, I don't know.

Also, for another SUPREME idea, I was wondering if there was a series of SUPREME-Tentacruel, submerged deep in an underwater base. What would happen, is that the SUPREMEs would cause the Tentacruel to expand their tentacles to massive lengths, and they would attack any ships that pass them, capturing or killing anyone on board the ships, by bringing them down to the bottom of the ocean, bringing prisoners to the underwater base.

Maybe Trevore himself, or one of the Admins could be the representative, just to give it more depth as to how Snow hates the Black November. Also, I'm wondering how Snow's parents died. Maybe the Black November would be responsible for that as well, or from something else, I don't know.

Sounds good! As for his parents, I was thinking it was an "accident". I hadn't thought about it before. Maybe it could be something like: they were part of BN because they thought it was a good organization, but after discovering some plans for a terrorist attack, they decided to leave. Unfortunately, you can't just leave BN. They knew too much, and had to be dealt with accordingly.

Neutrality is fine, but Titania was not neutral...ever. If anything, Titania was fully against Meteor. The reason she teamed up with them is to keep them away from Amaria and the Sapphire Bracelet. She even took off with the item to keep Amaria safe.

And just some advice, declaring stuff like that would make me less likely to get you involved with the main plot (I'm being hypothetical because I said I'm not writing this storyline). Why would I want to do something when you're limiting the options I have when I have a boatload of other characters who I could use in so many different ways? When I do plot, I generally try to note which characters really stick out and fit certain scenarios. Some would be better being able to pop up a lot, while others would benefit better for being a one time thing.

First of all i never told anyone to do anything. So far i've only proposed stuff. That doesn't mean i won't change my mind or think of something else if i'm asked to. Secondly, i'm referring to the point where Titania prevents Amaria from joining the defense on Calcenon. She's talking about keeping a neutral stance, which later on changes by revealing her affairs with Meteor grunts. If you've checked my own character's profile you'd see that he's insecure because he is blind, he cares really much for his pokemon and most of his desicions base on them. He does want however to start being more of a social being, but doesn't know how and thinks that by keeping a neutral stance in the beggining he's helping his citizens not become a target. Obviously i didn't mean to make my character exactly like Titania because they have nothing similar. After all based on my character's status it would be impossible to have done what Titania was doing before you get to know her better.

Edited by timbla

First of all i never told anyone to do anything. So far i've only proposed stuff. That doesn't mean i won't change my mind or think of something else if i'm asked to. Secondly, i'm referring to the point where Titania prevents Amaria from joining the defense on Calcenon. She's talking about keeping a neutral stance, which later on changes by revealing her affairs with Meteor grunts. If you've checked my own character's profile you'd see that he's insecure because he is blind, he cares really much for his pokemon and most of his desicions base on them. He does want however to start being more of a social being, but doesn't know how and thinks that by keeping a neutral stance in the beggining he's helping. Obviously i didn't mean to make my character exactly like Titania because they have nothing similar. After all based on my character's status it would be impossible to have done what Titania was doing before you get to meet her better.

He was talking to me......

First of all i never told anyone to do anything. So far i've only proposed stuff. That doesn't mean i won't change my mind or think of something else if i'm asked to. Secondly, i'm referring to the point where Titania prevents Amaria from joining the defense on Calcenon. She's talking about keeping a neutral stance, which later on changes by revealing her affairs with Meteor grunts. If you've checked my own character's profile you'd see that he's insecure because he is blind, he cares really much for his pokemon and most of his desicions base on them. He does want however to start being more of a social being, but doesn't know how and thinks that by keeping a neutral stance in the beggining he's helping his citizens not become a target. Obviously i didn't mean to make my character exactly like Titania because they have nothing similar. After all based on my character's status it would be impossible to have done what Titania was doing before you get to know her better.

That's a better response. Generally when I see short statements (especially from users I'm not well familiar with) I just naturally assume they are demanding something with little rationality behind it. Neutrality just means you don't do anything about the issue (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I know practically nothing about these characters (like barely even enough to develop a subpar plot) so don't take it to heart what I say. Your character gives me the impression of being selfless. Maybe instead of being neutral, he'd help the villains in achieving some of their goals in exchange for the town residents or Pokemon not to be killed. Scorpio (or whoever) could leave out info to him making him not even realize what he's doing until it's too late (aka blind from the truth).

That's a better response. Generally when I see short statements (especially from users I'm not well familiar with) I just naturally assume they are demanding something with little rationality behind it. Neutrality just means you don't do anything about the issue (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I know practically nothing about these characters (like barely even enough to develop a subpar plot) so don't take it to heart what I say. Your character gives me the impression of being selfless. Maybe instead of being neutral, he'd help the villains in achieving some of their goals in exchange for the town residents or Pokemon not to be killed. Scorpio (or whoever) could leave out info to him making him not even realize what he's doing until it's too late (aka blind from the truth).

Yeah i haven't really been active the last couple of days in the forums and when i checked this morning this thread was thriving with posts and i didn't have time to see them all and respond properly, apologies if i misled you to wrong conclusions, but like i said, i'm only here for proposals, not orders.

That's a perfect idea, Snow! It's like Team Meteor in a way, one does not simply leave alive knowing too much! And then, the Black November could twist it around to the media, and say that it was an 'accident' that killed the parents.

Since everyone seems to be figuring out where their character fits in with the story I figured I might as well give some more info for my character I might include other characters to help.

Not much is known about my character before the old dark gym leader (lets call him Darce ) found and adopted Erebus Yuya and his Umbreon. After about 2 years of staying with Darce,Darce became ill and passed away. Darce was a good guy he made it his mission to befriend every gym leader and be one of the first to welcome the new gym leaders.When he passed away everyone heard about it, some weren't sure what to do about Darce's adopted son Erebus. When Snow (I hope you don't mind) heard about his passing and about Erebus. Knowing what it's like to lose someone you care about you wanted to help Erebus (I figured it could show the players how kind Show's character is) and Snow succeeded and even helped Erebus take over his father's gym. Though after this, both of them began to lose touch with one another, they had gyms to take care of but when the rumors of Erebus joining with Team Ultima started spreading (maybe during one of the moments where Snow's helping the player you here about the rumors.)

Snow went to visit Erebus - Well I might as well see if Snow's okay with this first and if the rest you are okay with it to and I really don't mind if my character stays neutral or not (if your okay with this Snow I taught that you might be the best one say what "Snow" would do in this situation about hearing these rumors)

I'm not denying this idea at all, but it seems like Snow is being put into a lot of scenarios. I'd keep the option of being open to a different character (maybe one of the player's rivals...or maybe a new character entirely). Now here's my question: how did he pass away or did he pass away? I'd suggest something outside of killed by terrorists (I literally roll my eyes every time I see that one because of how much it's suggested). Then tell me why you chose that.

Yeah i haven't really been active the last couple of days in the forums and when i checked this morning this thread was thriving with posts and i didn't have time to see them all and respond properly, apologies if i misled you to wrong conclusions, but like i said, i'm only here for proposals, not orders.

Don't apologize. I like it when people defend themselves and/or take in my suggestions. It just shows they're listening. The sheer amount of posts doesn't even phase me. 50-100 is pretty much light reading from what I'm used to. (I also love long and really thought out suggestions).

That's a perfect idea, Snow! It's like Team Meteor in a way, one does not simply leave alive knowing too much! And then, the Black November could twist it around to the media, and say that it was an 'accident' that killed the parents.

(and replying to the whole Snow concept)

Not a bad idea, but how was BN able to achieve such control on the media? (That's an answer that'll start getting you on the right foot on building the terrorist group)

As for the Tentcruel Supreme (...I'm just going to call them Amps from now on). That sounds like a waste of resources. Maybe think of something that could take control of an army of tentacruels if amplified.