What role do you want to play? (Nitros Trainer Selection)

Solarance

I know this might be cliché, but please forgive me... So, in Pokémon Nitros, what trainer do you want to be? Current openings are normal trainers, team Nitros grunts or if I feel you are powerful enough, Aces.

Sorry for not describing what was needed.

Trainer name

Pokemon 1-6

and anything extra you'd like to provide, (ex. sprites)

Also, no limitations except for legendary pokes.

EDIT: All spots for Aces have been filled.

Edited by Solarance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than trainers types to be, any other restrictions such as generations the team can be,

I would want to be grunt or ace if possible.

What information do you require from me though? You did not make it clear so if you could let me know that would be awesome. :D

Other than trainers types to be, any other restrictions such as generations the team can be,

I would want to be grunt or ace if possible.

What information do you require from me though? You did not make it clear so if you could let me know that would be awesome. :D

Sorry, I'm an idiot and didn't put it up there, added information.

Thanks for adding the information.

Is it okay if I provide the same team I'm providing to Desolation and Chivalry? Or a variation of it? I want to take some out and add some new ones for example. Is there a generation limitation for pokemon team. Can't be after x gen I mean.

Appearance: would want to be light brown with glasses to represent me. ;D

Team Nitros Grunt/Ace Honda

Opening: I'm part of Team Nitros and I've gotten a lot stronger since joining. You don't stand a chance!

Closing: Wow! I can't believe I was defeated! No wonder you are the main character. I never stood a chance did I?

Also, can someone please let me know why my trainer card shows twice in my sig. :(

Edited by pbood2

Thanks for adding the information.

Is it okay if I provide the same team I'm providing to Desolation and Chivalry? Or a variation of it? I want to take some out and add some new ones for example. Is there a generation limitation for pokemon team. Can't be after x gen I mean.

Appearance: would want to be light brown with glasses to represent me. ;D

Team Nitros Grunt/Ace Honda

Opening: I'm part of Team Nitros and I've gotten a lot stronger since joining. You don't stand a chance!

Closing: Wow! I can't believe I was defeated! No wonder you are the main character. I never stood a chance did I?

Also, can someone please let me know why my trainer card shows twice in my sig. :(

Got you added, I don't mind, use what ever team you wanna... It's gonna be a while before I ever get your sprite in... I completely and utterly suck at spriting. That's one of the down sides of me... Also for your sig, did you accidentally manually put it in there?

Okay thanks for letting me. if you were curious about the name I chose, it's to match your evil team theme being nitros or cars (honda is a car company ;D)

It's okay if you can't get me in right away but I really would love to a ace or admin or something. I just thought I would suggest some sprite features if you were accepting those. :D I'm sure you will do awesome and become a better spriter along the way. Can't wait to see what you develop.

I didn't accidentally put it in. I copied and pasted it from the create a trainer card page. Why?

Team: Tyranitar

Scizor

Gengar

Dragalge

Eelektross

Rotom-Wash

If team isn't good enough, let me know or if you need any other information such as movesets, natures, items.

Added a couple electric types because nitros sounded electric like.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your game and have a great night/day.

I'd like to submit a trainer if it's ok.

Team Nitros Grunt/Ace Garth (insert a different name if you wish)

Gallade

Alakazam (ace of my team if applicable)

Medicham

Malamar

Gardevoir

Metagross

I'll leave most of the stuff on the sprite for you to decide but I'd like this character to either have blue or red hair. Messages will be up to you.

Hey Jamaka. What's happening with this? Just wondering if Nitros is still good or not.

Hope it is and can't wait to see what you develop.

Have a great day/night. :D

Everything has been going good, I've been silently updating the post. The outline of the story up to the 5th and maps are starting to be priority right now. The only thing that wil majorly delay the release will have is a lack of sprites. Edited by Jamaka2001

does ex sprites mean excluding sprites or example sprites? or except sprites?????

Anyway:

Seeing as I am an anime character I probably won't be added but here's me.

Juuzou

1. Banette

2. Mawile

3. Absol

4. Toxicroak

5. Gengar

6. Shedinja

I actually do have a juuzou sprite I made but it's holding knives (not pokéballs) and it's not exactly high standard but I may as well throw it on here as well

7655abf37666a001137d433d6eb471c8.png

Feel free to change literally anything about this Except banette, you can't take my bamette T-T

Edited by Juuzou

Hey Jamaka. The game is looking awesome and it looks like you are getting lots of entries for trainers in your game. I love that and think it's awesome.

I'm just wondering if you will do like Chivalry did and post where you will place everyone and show who got aces and who got grunts. That would be much appreciated but I was just wondering lol.

Have a great day/night.

(Copying this from another thread) Okay, this can be a Trainer fought a bit early (levels should be in their early 30s).

Pokemon Ranger (Male) Chubb

- Pignite

- Grumpig

- Piloswine

Opening: Oink!

Closing: But... My pigs!

Consider you and your piggy self included! (sorry not sorry)

Alright. I'll give this a shot.

Meteor Ace Jacob

Team-

Magnezone

Forretress

Blastoise

Octillery

Magmortar

Rhyperior

Opening- Ready........aim..........fire!

Closing-Looks like I'm firing blanks now.

You are firing your way to the Ace position!

I'd like to submit a trainer if it's ok.

Team Nitros Grunt/Ace Garth (insert a different name if you wish)

Gallade

Alakazam (ace of my team if applicable)

Medicham

Malamar

Gardevoir

Metagross

I'll leave most of the stuff on the sprite for you to decide but I'd like this character to either have blue or red hair. Messages will be up to you.

Consider yourself and Alakazam to be an ACE!

Okay thanks for letting me. if you were curious about the name I chose, it's to match your evil team theme being nitros or cars (honda is a car company ;D)

It's okay if you can't get me in right away but I really would love to a ace or admin or something. I just thought I would suggest some sprite features if you were accepting those. :D I'm sure you will do awesome and become a better spriter along the way. Can't wait to see what you develop.

I didn't accidentally put it in. I copied and pasted it from the create a trainer card page. Why?

Team: Tyranitar

Scizor

Gengar

Dragalge

Eelektross

Rotom-Wash

If team isn't good enough, let me know or if you need any other information such as movesets, natures, items.

Added a couple electric types because nitros sounded electric like.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your game and have a great night/day.

Thanks, hopefully I'll get better! Also, your an ACE in my book!

does ex sprites mean excluding sprites or example sprites? or except sprites?????

Anyway:

Seeing as I am an anime character I probably won't be added but here's me.

Juuzou

1. Banette

2. Mawile

3. Absol

4. Toxicroak

5. Gengar

6. Shedinja

I actually do have a juuzou sprite I made but it's holding knives (not pokéballs) and it's not exactly high standard but I may as well throw it on here as well

7655abf37666a001137d433d6eb471c8.png

Feel free to change literally anything about this Except banette, you can't take my bamette T-T

I was describing if you had anything extra for example, sprites, like you have, send them my way. Also, you and your banette have been ACE'd!

Hey Jamaka. The game is looking awesome and it looks like you are getting lots of entries for trainers in your game. I love that and think it's awesome.

I'm just wondering if you will do like Chivalry did and post where you will place everyone and show who got aces and who got grunts. That would be much appreciated but I was just wondering lol.

Have a great day/night.

Yeah, thanks! Also, tomorrow after I format everything, I will.

I would like to be a Nitrous Ace or grunt if you see fit.

Name: Travis

PKMN:

- Slowking

- Steelix

- Snorlax

- Rotom-W

- Metagross

- Goodra

The only thing I wish is that you make my sprite's skin tone light brown. If not, that's ok.

Get Ace'd son! Also, I'll make your skin tone light brown, don't worry.

It seems as though team meteor (Nitros? someone said meteor..) will pretty strong in this game x_x I would be ok with being a grunt with a banette... just to even it out.. :3

Alright, lol.

To everyone, sorry, not sorry about the puns.

WOW I'm so honored to be an ace so thank you very much. i really appreciate it and can't wait to play the game. ;D

My ace name is Honda if you missed it btw.

Also, i'm like the other person who requested brown skin. I would also like my sprite to have brown skin and if possible glasses.

Thanks again.

WOW I'm so honored to be an ace so thank you very much. i really appreciate it and can't wait to play the game. ;D

My ace name is Honda if you missed it btw.

Also, i'm like the other person who requested brown skin. I would also like my sprite to have brown skin and if possible glasses.

Thanks again.

Alright! I'll have that in! Just keep in mind, unless I get someone who can sprite really well, my sprites won't look the best.

Understandable if you're a beginner at spriting.

Thanks for trying to add my requested features in though.

I'm actually trying to learn how to sprite so i can help someone out if I can become decent with their project.

How are you learning Jamaka? I'm someone who needs a teacher in order to learn properly lol. I won't be able to sprite if I do it alone and everyone I ask says just splice and i'm like I want to create original sprites not spliced.

Understandable if you're a beginner at spriting.

Thanks for trying to add my requested features in though.

I'm actually trying to learn how to sprite so i can help someone out if I can become decent with their project.

How are you learning Jamaka? I'm someone who needs a teacher in order to learn properly lol. I won't be able to sprite if I do it alone and everyone I ask says just splice and i'm like I want to create original sprites not spliced.

I haven't "offically" started, due to me focusing on maps. But I will most likely use the Silver's League tuts, I've watched them in the past.

Oh okay. What is the Silver League? Is it youtube channel I can look at or where can I see the tutorials you speak of?

Are they good in your opinion for the purposes of teaching people how to sprite trainers?

Sorry about making the thread go off-topic. ;D

Oh okay. What is the Silver League? Is it youtube channel I can look at or where can I see the tutorials you speak of?

Are they good in your opinion for the purposes of teaching people how to sprite trainers?

Sorry about making the thread go off-topic. ;D

Here is the one they gave from 3 years ago. I don't think they've made a new one.

Ace or Grunt would do:

Nitros Ace or Grunt Frank

- Starmie

- Staraptor

- Gengar

- Togekiss

- Mamoswine

- Volcarona

Alright, you are an ace!

I have something for an admin if you want.

Nitros Ace Charm (Could be the boss's Daughter/gf or something :D?)

-Lopunny (F)

-Medicham (F)

-Gardevoir (F)

-Mienshao (F)

-Nidoqueen (F)

-Ninetails (F)

Opening: If you're mocking team Nitros, you're mocking me. I'll show you what a girl can do.

Closure: Whaaaaat? How did this happen...?

Also i got a possible theme :D : https://youtu.be/e4mn3h1IFe4

Edited by timbla

I have something for an admin if you want.

Nitros Admin Charm (Could be the boss's Daughter/gf or something :D?)

-Lopunny (F)

-Medicham (F)

-Gardevoir (F)

-Mienshao (F)

-Nidoqueen (F)

-Ninetails (F)

Opening: If you're mocking team Nitros, you're mocking me. I'll show you what a girl can do.

Closure: Whaaaaat? How did this happen...?

Also i got a possible theme :D : https://youtu.be/e4mn3h1IFe4

Sorry, but we have our Admin slots reserved for fictional Characters. You can be an ace though, I'll try and see if you could be related to the boss.