What role do you want to play? (Nitros Trainer Selection)

Solarance

Oh okay but you said opening 7 spots but 5 are closed so um what?

Does that mean there can only be two more gym leaders picked?

Can I be mixed gym leader and just use my team nitro ace team because i'm having a hard time picking a type to be lol. If not, It'll take some time (an hour max) but I'll pick a type to be then and have a team at least for you..

Edited by pbood2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay but you said opening 7 spots but 5 are closed so um what?

Does that mean there can only be two more gym leaders picked?

Can I be mixed gym leader and just use my team nitro ace team because i'm having a hard time picking a type to be lol. If not, It'll take some time (an hour max) but I'll pick a type to be then and have a team at least for you..

There are 14 gyms, sure you can have a mixed team.

What gym positions are available? If normal gym leader spot is available then i would like to apply.

Name: Diana, Gender: Female, Age: 22, Character: Hot-tempered, not very skillful, because she only recently inherited the gym by her grandfather, since her father prefered to work as a pokemon doctor in the local area and her mom is a breeder, but she's been training alongside her grandfather. She likes long walks and sports, is very active in her community and is well-known in the area. She's a bit forgetful, but always makes up for that. She really loves fluffy pokemon and her favorite is Cinncino, which follows her around everywhere.

Favorite sayings: Balance is the key to victory! - Don't forget to have fun!

Opening: Let's rock this battle (trainer's name)!

Closure: Awesome battle!

Also i have teams ready so here goes:

-If mid-game team:

-Cinncino Rock Blast, Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, U-Turn

-Heliolisk Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Hyper voice, Surf

-Girafarig Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Hyper Voice

-Pyroar Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Dark Pulse, Work Up

-Staraptor Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double-Edge, U-turn

-Kangashkan (Mega if possible) Sucker Punch, Return, Crunch, Power-Up-Punch.

-If early-game team:

-Minncino or Cinncino Rock blast, Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, U-Turn

-Porygon or Porygon2 Psybeam/chic, Shock Wave/Thunderbolt, Tri-Attack, Recover

-Meowth or Persian Fake Out, Covet/Return, Bite, U-Turn

-Munchlax or Ambipom (Munchlax) Stockpile, Return/Body slam, Swallow, Bite (If Ambipom) Fake out, U-turn, Covet/Return, Pursuit.

-Kecleon Shadow sneak, Power up punch, Work- Up, Feint attack (If early), Shadow sneak, Sucker punch, Power up punch, Return (If mid)

-Zangoose Swords Dance, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Double Kick Or Swords Dance, Crush Claw, Close Combat, Night Slash.

(Can work more on the teams/sets and stuff)

Edited by timbla

Might as well do the same and post it here. Also, like I did for Scribe, I can change/add mons if needed to show the difference between the games.

"If there is a Slacker/Lazy Trainer Sprite I'm all for it, but I guess I'll go for Ace Trainer (can be mid-late game. Also, I could help out the player by giving useful tips if they beat me throughout the game as my own team progresses)

Ace Trainer Simon

Mudkip -> Swampert

Aron -> Aggron

Ralts->Gardevoir

Intro/Spotted: Hey! Beat me and I'll give you a helpful hint!

Defeat: Oh, well. Guess I'll give you the hint."

Ooooooooo, can I do the Fairy Leader? Please?

If so, would you rather: a patisserie (cake and candy~~~) or a Magical Girl (a la Sailor Moon)?

The choice is important, so I know how to characterize her (him? xyr?).

Heh, this is gonna be good.

If available, here is my proposition for a fighting gym leader position.

If not, it can be just a normal trainer with a gentleman sprite.

Team for Gym leader:

- Hitmonlee

- Scrafty

- Chestnaught

- Lucario

- Blaziken

- Gallade

If normal trainer:

Gentleman Flexington

- Hitmonlee

- Lucario

- Gallade

Opening: One will shoh you, one's old bean, hoh ah true gentleman fights.

Closing: Exquisite fohm. Heavens above! How smashing!

Post battle quote: Ftah teah time one will add topp hats to one's contestants. Jolly good show old bean!

Edited by Jaromir

Ooooooooo, can I do the Fairy Leader? Please?

If so, would you rather: a patisserie (cake and candy~~~) or a Magical Girl (a la Sailor Moon)?

The choice is important, so I know how to characterize her (him? xyr?).

Yes you can be the fairy leader, you can be a magical girl.

Heh, this is gonna be good.

If available, here is my proposition for a fighting gym leader position.

If not, it can be just a normal trainer with a gentleman sprite.

Team for Gym leader:

- Hitmonlee

- Scrafty

- Chestnaught

- Lucario

- Blaziken

- Gallade

If normal trainer:

Gentleman Flexington

- Hitmonlee

- Lucario

- Gallade

Opening: One will shoh you, one's old bean, hoh ah true gentleman fights.

Closing: Exquisite fohm. Heavens above! How smashing!

Post battle quote: Ftah teah time one will add topp hats to one's contestants. Jolly good show old bean!

Ill add you as a Victory Road trainer if you are ok w that.

Yas~~~

I'll make her a candy-themed Magical Girl (Marzipan/Shugari?), possibly with Slurpuff/Kyubey Sylveon as an Ace, if only for the obviousness. I'll probably have her out by tomorrow, or later tonight, if I can.

Yas~~~

I'll make her a candy-themed Magical Girl (Marzipan/Shugari?), possibly with Slurpuff/Kyubey Sylveon as an Ace, if only for the obviousness. I'll probably have her out by tomorrow, or later tonight, if I can.

Alright, depending on how sick I am tomorrow will vary the time I get to respond, sorry.

Welp, here it is, finally. Using a Revolution-type submission, if you don't mind (I'm a bit more used to it, y'know).

I hope you don't mind, but I decided to do a gym leader pair, a la Liza and Tate, since we really don't have many of those

Name(s): Marzipan & Eclair (Marcie Torte and Claire Leivos)
Badge: Majou/Magica

Gym: If possible, I'd like the gym to double as a bakery

Team:
*Sylveon
*Slurpuff
*Clefable/Mawile
*Klefki/Whimsicott
*Azumarill
*Gardevoir

Bio: So, I was going to only do one character, but then I remembered the Pretty Cure Series, and decided to make a pair of (ambiguously romantic) Lovely Angels, if only because double battles are fun, and so is friendship.

So yeah.

Marci Torte and Claire Leivos are best friends, and secretly the Magical Girl Gym Leaders Marzipan and Eclair! Assisted by their Weasel Mascot Kyubey Miel the (talking?) Sylveon, who granted them their transformation trinkets (and powers, by extension). Together, they use the power of candy/sweets and friendship to fight crime!

...Or they're just a pair of silly Otaku who like to cosplay when they're at their gym.

Marcie/Marzipan is the cheerful, perky, odd one who likes to leap without looking, and zips around like a Sunflora next to Groudon. She has a love for justice and zany schemes, and can often be found emulating her heroine--Sailor Lunatone--in stopping crime, or even just bullying. Unlike Claire, she finds serving as a gym leader as more of a game then a responsibility, and is somewhat careless about actually doing "jobby things" ie. the baking stuff.

Clair/Eclair is slightly more subdued, with a tendency for pensiveness and anxiety, though she still follows her best friend's crazy schemes with only mild trepidation. She's also the granddaughter of the former Fairy Leader, Pastila, who passed down the gym to her a few years ago. As such, she views it more seriously then her friend, and can often be seen overseeing the junior trainers/bakers as they make the sweets --- Gym is so famous for.

Description: Marzipan's appearance is based heavily on that of Azumarill-- as in, she wears a blue dress with a white bubble pattern, and possibly has some Sailor Moon-style Meatball hair (in brown, however). Marcie doesn't necessarily need to have a custom sprite (a FRLG lass would actually probably work pretty well for her).

Eclair, on the other hand, is based on Gardevoir/Kirlia, with a long white dress (or a tutu), featuring a red sash around the waist, with a blonde braid over one shoulder. Claire, again, shouldn't take much work, just being a blonde FRLG battle girl, or even just a beauty.

And, of course, Commander's Questionaire:
1. Is there anything your character likes to do outside of battling?
*Marzipan: "I like to spread JUSTICE throughout [whatever city]! There's so much unhappiness around here lately, so Eclair and I like to try and make other people happy, you know?"
*Eclair: "Well, I like helping Marzipan in her quest to spread happiness. Oh! And baking. I like to make cakes and candy, like my grandmother used to. It's why the gym is also a bakery, actually!"

2. A trainer comes to challenge your gym with only a lv 1 Rattata. What do you do?
*Marzipan: "Uhhhhh, you do realize this is a doubles gym, right? You're gonna have to come back with at least one more Pokemon before you can fight us."
*Eclair: "Ahaha... like Marzipan said, to fight us Lovely Angels, you have to have two or more Pokemon. Sorry! But hey, would you like to buy anything, while you're here?"

3. The same trainer challenges you and is beaten with ease. He seems kind of bummed out. How do you react?
*Marzipan: "Awww! Well, you tried, ne? Come back again when you catch a few more Pokemon, and then we can have a real fight!"
*Eclair: "...Like Marzipan said, at least you tried. Would you like some cake for the road? It's fresh from the oven, and you don't have to pay, I promise."

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)
*Marzipan: "Sheesh! If I was allowed, I'd totally just wipe that smirk off your--wait. Did you just insult Eclair?! Get back here you little--"
*Eclair: "...The point of Gym Leaders isn't to be an impossible obstacle, you know. And considering we KO'd fully half your team, I'd say-- hold on. Was that... did you just call Marzipan that? APOLOGIZE! NOW. Or ELSE."

5. What is your favorite season/climate?
*Marzipan: "Summer! It's so nice and hot! Perfect for just about anything, like swimming!"
*Eclair: "Spring, actually! I love seeing the world come back into color after months of white and cold."

6. Is there any type of music that's your favorite? (ie Rock, Rap, Metal)
*Marzipan: "I like pop! Especially sugar-sweet pop. Man, such happy songs always get me excited!"
*Eclair: "Hm... Well, I don't have any particular favorites. I guess... classic jazz, maybe? There's something about it that just makes me interested."

7. What does strength mean to you?
*Marzipan: "Beating the bad guys and winning the girl! What else could it possibly mean?"
*Eclair: "I think strength might be less fighting and winning as it is getting up and doing what you believe in, no matter what the difficulties."

8. There's a terrorist attack in your city. They have hostages trapped in a building and ask to give into their demand. What do you do?
*Marzipan: "Grab Eclair and jump right into stopping it! That's what us Lovely Angels are for, after all!"
*Eclair: "Er... go along and fight them off with Marzipan, I guess?"

9. Is there any love interest in your life?
*Marzipan: "Ehehe... would yo~ou like to know... ne, Claire~?"
*Eclair: "Wh-wha..." *blushes furiously* "That's--! Um! That's just between me and Ma--I mean, that's private!"

10. Would you care for a battle right now?
*Marzipan: "Awww yeah! You offering?"
*Eclair: "Uh, sure? I mean... Um, Yeah! Marzipan and I will totally beat you!"

Edited by Lorekeeper

I dont know if there's any spots open for this but

Team Nitros Grunt or Ace (if possible): Dante

Pokemon:
-Garchomp (M)
-Gengar (M)
-Noivern (M)
-Houndoom (M)
-Tentacruel (F)
-Scrafty (F)

(Note: You can change it but if you do atleast let me keep Garchomp or Gengar scince thy're my signature mon's tough garchomp more than gengar)

Opening:"Team Nitros will prevail.... Now, let me show you what real pain is!"
Closure: "This.... This can't be possible!"

Apearence:
Red Hair Like the gengar boy in my profile pic and a scar over his left eye

Edited by Neronix

Jamaka I forget if you said I could be a gym leader and I don't remember if I put an application to be one. For that i'm sorry but is there any opening for gym leader left?

Thanks for having me as an ace or admin at least because I appreciate being a part of this. :D

EDIT: I just checked and you said i could be mixed and I'm pretty sure it's the same team as my ace/admin team so that could be weird so if you want me to change my team or if you need any information from me, please let me know. Thanks again.

Edited by pbood2

Jamaka I forget if you said I could be a gym leader and I don't remember if I put an application to be one. For that i'm sorry but is there any opening for gym leader left?

Thanks for having me as an ace or admin at least because I appreciate being a part of this. :D

EDIT: I just checked and you said i could be mixed and I'm pretty sure it's the same team as my ace/admin team so that could be weird so if you want me to change my team or if you need any information from me, please let me know. Thanks again.

I forgot what type you were.

I didn't have a type. You said on the 2nd page I believe, that I could be a mixed gym leader because I said it would be tough for me to pick a type but I said I could with some time and also have a good team ready too.

If you want me to pick a type then I can but just let me know my gym options then. :D

Are you still sick? I hope you are feeling better now.

I didn't have a type. You said on the 2nd page I believe, that I could be a mixed gym leader because I said it would be tough for me to pick a type but I said I could with some time and also have a good team ready too.

If you want me to pick a type then I can but just let me know my gym options then. :D

Are you still sick? I hope you are feeling better now.

Oh, whoops I forgot. Yeah, you can be mixed, but change your team up please. I am feeling better, thanks. I'm in a splatoon tourni so I won't be able to respond ASAP.

Okay I'll be mixed and change my team then. Let me find my team and change it later then. I'm glad you feeling better because being sick sucks and especially missing school because of it. I usually mix 3-5 days when I get sick especially if it's sore throat and flu symptoms.

Good luck in your splatoon tourney though and no problem. :D

I sent you a PM so if you see it, please reply whenever you can. Thanks and have a great night/day.

Edited by pbood2

As it so happens, I have made a much better sprite (it's mostly just recolored because I don't want to mess with figure too much in a detailed sprite)

It's my avatar right now (I have the original version without the pink BG if that helps)

Although, this is not a full-body sprite, I'm not really sure what kind of sprites you plan on using (I could probably make this full body and/or less detailed)

As it so happens, I have made a much better sprite (it's mostly just recolored because I don't want to mess with figure too much in a detailed sprite)

It's my avatar right now (I have the original version without the pink BG if that helps)

Although, this is not a full-body sprite, I'm not really sure what kind of sprites you plan on using (I could probably make this full body and/or less detailed)

I plan on using gen 5 style sprites.