Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

What is the code for the door in the volcano? I saw the signs along the way, but my memory sucks and I don't want to go back.

Edited by Skullkin

hello. started this and i love it. got a question cuz its bugging me.

route 2 , some kricketot bully a flabebe on a rock. any way to interact? the bugs ignore me even if i bring the gourmet item.

if it is something for later, just tell me that and try to not give me more info about it ;p

Also is ledyba in Sheridan village a myth or what? My noibat went from level 30 to 35 fighting lvl 16 pokes and still no ledyba :(

Edited by DemICE

Some encounters in this game are just brutal. I remember seeing some Ledyba @ Shederian during the morning / early after-noon)

the most brutal part is that you get through all this crap for a goddamn ledyba :@:@ i already hate Zumi

P.S. still nothing :D its tragic

Edited by DemICE

So, I took the Mystery Item from the Kecleon Shop and then teleported out before they could fight me. What do I do with the Mystery Item now?

Take it back to the Sheridan Help Center :)

Nothing happens, that's why I'm asking. Could it be a programming oversight or something because I didn't fight Kecleon, but instead teleported away?

Edited by Sohn der Höhe

This custom move called Douse, is a water attack of 70 power. And you get it at about same point as you get Surf, which has 90 power.

Does it have any secondary effect which is worth the moveslot? Otherwise i don't see a point creating a move that will never be used since Surf exists.

Except if maybe it has a wider distribution which makes it available to pokemon that cannot learn surf...

This custom move called Douse, is a water attack of 70 power. And you get it at about same point as you get Surf, which has 90 power.

Does it have any secondary effect which is worth the moveslot? Otherwise i don't see a point creating a move that will never be used since Surf exists.

Except if maybe it has a wider distribution which makes it available to pokemon that cannot learn surf...

Maybe for Double Battles so that you don't harm your Ally / Second Pokemon. I don't think many Pokemon have access to Hydro Pump @ Level 45. Although, Ludicolo could know it by then. That being said, I've never used the move myself.

so, uh, it seems saving the move relearner (and getting Inkay) was a really bad idea since now the "proper" move relearner is busy teaching a class rather than being there 24/7 like the "noob" one?

so, uh, it seems saving the move relearner (and getting Inkay) was a really bad idea since now the "proper" move relearner is busy teaching a class rather than being there 24/7 like the "noob" one?

go back at night; it's the time when she's available iirc

I'm about to start another playthrough from Version 2 to Version 5-6-7.

I was wondering if Version 2 had a difficulty choice? I've already choosen my starter and got out of the lab but there's nothing so far. Pretty sure I haven't missed it up until now.

If there isn't, am I gonna be able to do that after I update it to a version that has these options? Or there is no such deal and I just have to start another version to play Intense Mode?

I'm about to start another playthrough from Version 2 to Version 5-6-7.
I was wondering if Version 2 had a difficulty choice? I've already choosen my starter and got out of the lab but there's nothing so far. Pretty sure I haven't missed it up until now.
If there isn't, am I gonna be able to do that after I update it to a version that has these options? Or there is no such deal and I just have to start another version to play Intense Mode?

Version 2 did not have a difficulty choice iirc, and you'd have to start a new version.

• Upvote 1

Is there a person in the game who randomizes your nature, like Reborn has?

Afaik there are no such people in the game yet.

where to find "Link heart"?, i want evol graverler => golem ... plz help me !!

You can buy them from one of the vendors in Route 3. Several of them are hidden in various locations.