Event Pokemon Guide! :P

Hypa

yeah i ended up saving before hand and spamming it... because i ran outta balls alot too xD i'd suggest that you use a fairy type to tank it out till youu can manage to catch it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt need that i jus used my marowak because it had false swipe but that left me in panic mode eery time it used shadow rush had to go buy 30 great balls and i need half of them to catch the stubborn thing

i there anyway to get back into the Xen lab after you blow it up? i forgot about the card key quest

You don't need to go to Xen Lab in Carotos Mountain (which blew up by Crescent, with our help). The Card Key Shard is in Xen Lab in Sheridan Wetlands or Secret Shore which can be accessed freely

• 4 weeks later...

its where you fought the two of the bad guys with their OP pokemon, behind the lava surfed thingy this is after you defeat angie i believe because you need to unfreeze the tm place to get magma drift.

chubb i believe you can still get it after that as all you gotta do is enter the place and head to the right hand side (the base where you find bugsy)

chubb i believe you can still get it after that as all you gotta do is enter the place and head to the right hand side (the base where you find bugsy)

Oh, really? The Location Guide said nothing about it anymore, so I didn't realize... >>

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so i am playng on version 8 and i am trying to find the card shards for beldum but in that hous with the inkays where is supposed to be one is not in that corner any idea where it can be ? sry for bad english

Since V8 I've been having trouble finding the last of the six poliwag. Needless to say, the posted guide is made partly obsolete by the recent (amazing) map changes. These are the locations where I have found the first five poliwag:

Terajuma Jungle in the pool of water where you fight Valerie

Route 11

The Purification Forest by Sheridan

Wispy Path

Valor Mountain

In the guide, there is a poliwag on Terajuma Shore, but after using several repels and thorough searching, I have yet to find one. If any of ya'll could tell me where this slippery poliwag has run off to, it would sure make my day. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

so i am playng on version 8 and i am trying to find the card shards for beldum but in that hous with the inkays where is supposed to be one is not in that corner any idea where it can be ? sry for bad english

Yeah I'm running into the same problem. I'm saved in the room and I've been clicking like crazy and it isn't in the room. I hope it isn't set up so that you have to find them in a specific order. Either way I've been playing version 8.1 and it is definitely not in this room. Maybe it got moved since the version change?

It got axed much further in the game, between your ninth and tenth badge.

In the Darchlight Woods, the shard is in a box in a inlet you need Strength to access.

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I just got informed it was moved. That's good to know because I wasn't going to play anymore until I got an answer. I didn't want to miss out. Thank you for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone missed the last key card for beldum and doesn't wanna do another playthrough just to get it.

Pm me with a link your save and I will give it to you :)

@Jan If you dont want me to do such stuff then please pm me :)

Edited by KisuoX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...