Everybody, Everybody!

A Pink Cheetah

Everybody, everybody! (Get up, yeah) S-s-s-stand up! (Don't be shy) People, people, people. (Get up, get up, get up) Everybody, everybody. (Testify) EVERYBODY! Get down, get down, now. S-s-s-s-stand up, don't be shy. People, people, people, corrupt, get up get up, everybody, testify!

~ We Started This Opera Shit opening lyrics.

Hey, I'm APC, aka A Pink Cheetah. Little bit about myself? I'm a bi furry, and I'm flat out addicted to Skyrim. Currently singles (Ladies. Gents. ;3 ) Also, as you can see above, I like Repo! The Genetic Opera. Other than that, I'm a pretty decent battler in all tiers, however, I will prefer Ubers or LU/ NU over OU and UU. Not much else to say, other than I hope to have fun here and I wish everyone a happy New Year. (1 day, 5 hours, and 23 minutes late.)

Salutations, mammal of indeterminate origins. I am the local elder. Except I'm not local anymore (12 hour time difference puts me on the exact opposite side of the planet I used to be).

Enjoy your stay. When I return, it will be as harbinger of the end of the world.

YOU

HAVE

BEEN

WARNED