Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Misdreavus located exactly? and also where can i find the Kingdra's wing to activate the event? i really can't remember even though i played all of V5 already

Edited by Mr. Akeda

Where is Misdreavus located exactly? and also where can i find the Kingdra's wing to activate the event? i really can't remember even though i played all of V5 already

Kingdra event is in corta forest, route 3 and up.

• 1 month later...

well this sucks. I need some team members. I have only 3 right now (Blaziken, Manectric and Stoutland) i need a good water and flying type.

Is it still possible to get Gothita ?

Yep. If you have the Ancient Book or whatever its called from the Ancient Library help quest, and read the inscription on Gardevoir's statue in Marianette's mansion - the maid will give you a Gothita. If you are already past that point... too late unfortunately.

well this sucks. I need some team members. I have only 3 right now (Blaziken, Manectric and Stoutland) i need a good water and flying type.

Is it still possible to get Gothita ?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13932&page=1

For future reference, this thread is designated for all the methods to get your desired mons(event, wild encounters etc), do you mean water/flying duotype or water and flying type separately? For former, Pelliper is available after 4th gyms and for latter two, Frillish and Mudkip(a sidequest, see the thread) are pretty great~ And the thread is drawn out by Jan, creator himself, so i would say it's pretty updated~

Edited by TimTim

i mean water and flying type separately. Maybe i get lucky and i have a starly or a togepi inside my mystery egg.

Is there any way to get the shiny stone ? Just in case if get a togepi.

Shiny stone is given to you after you finish the chandelure sidequest among the hardest sidequest in history of Rejuvenation,prepare yourself, and for flying type route 3 has pidgeotto and velvet apartment has emolga, natu is in Amethyst Cave if you are patient enough as its sort of rare encounter, otherwise there arent much useful flying types (if you are still in V5 version, you can get murkrow in route 3, Jan axed it T.T)

P.S. as reminder, please dont double post as they are scouting through this thread, they wouldnt be happy about this, if you want to add something, use edit feature at the bottom right corner, see community rules~

Edited by TimTim

• 2 months later...

Okay, so I got two question (one is more like a request actually)

1. Where is Crawli's tm hidden now? I can't find it.

2. Can someone who has found the luna pendant post a picture as to show where you got it? I have used itemfinder in all of the rooms but I can't manage to find it. I thougt that I had to catch Lunatone and Solrock to get it, but that was apparently wrong. Also, what is this "fusion" I've seen a post write about between Lunatone and Solrock? I couldn't see the picture since I'm not authorized, and the text said nothing about where to do this.

(Sorry for bad english, not my native language)

Thanks!

• Global Mods

Okay, so I got two question (one is more like a request actually)

1. Where is Crawli's tm hidden now? I can't find it.

2. Can someone who has found the luna pendant post a picture as to show where you got it? I have used itemfinder in all of the rooms but I can't manage to find it. I thougt that I had to catch Lunatone and Solrock to get it, but that was apparently wrong. Also, what is this "fusion" I've seen a post write about between Lunatone and Solrock? I couldn't see the picture since I'm not authorized, and the text said nothing about where to do this.

(Sorry for bad english, not my native language)

Thanks!

1. Crawli's TM is in the wetlands; you'll need Rock Climb to get to it.

2. The pendant is in the room past the Galvantula web; you'll also need Rock Climb to reach it. The Lunatone/Solrock fusion will be part of this sidequest and you can later make your own with the item you'll receive.

Thanks alot, I found Crawli's tm. However, I can't seem to get past the Galvantulas web. I use rock climb and get up on the little outting there, but I can't go anywhere from there. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I'm stupid. I figured it out xD

Edited by towee

Alright so I've got two questions;

1. Why won't my Magnemite learn flash cannon? He learns all the other moves by the ORAS learnset, but not flash cannon. I tried to go to the move relearner to see if it was maybe a bug, and if it was over 31 I could relearn it, but she's having a lession (which I don't understand since I could relearn from her earlier but not now)

2. And that leads to my other question, what do I have to do to be able to use the move relearner again? I've finished the entire story, so I don't understand why.

Thanks!

• Veterans

Alright so I've got two questions;

1. Why won't my Magnemite learn flash cannon? He learns all the other moves by the ORAS learnset, but not flash cannon. I tried to go to the move relearner to see if it was maybe a bug, and if it was over 31 I could relearn it, but she's having a lession (which I don't understand since I could relearn from her earlier but not now)

2. And that leads to my other question, what do I have to do to be able to use the move relearner again? I've finished the entire story, so I don't understand why.

Thanks!

1. Probably a bug that it doesn't learn Flash Cannon on its own. Please post this in the Bug reporting topic, thank you!

2. The move relearner is only available during the evening iirc.

• 4 weeks later...