• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need better pokemon.

Electrode isn't cutting it.

Abosmasnow is surprising for now.

Arcanine obviously is a beast.

Haxorus but I have to change his nature.

Xatu which confuse ray is what he has been doing lately

Floatzel sucks

Pangoro is a beast

Used Raticate at early on.

I'm only hating this version because it's hard to find good pokemon but so far the breeders is what keeps the game easy.

Will replace Electrode with Magnezone

Zubat is still there but I don't want to use him.

(got sneasel meh)

I hope yanma, scyther, gligar are somewhere to be found.

I need help people. Tell me good pokemon I can find. I'll get sandile later on I guess.

When can I revive fossils? An Armaldo would be fun.

Edited by Revengercm

Does anyone know what to do if they kept the magma stone, there seems to be no storyline after that, i know if you gave it to the angie's maid though the story continues with you going to valor mountain

Does anyone know what to do if they kept the magma stone, there seems to be no storyline after that, i know if you gave it to the angie's maid though the story continues with you going to valor mountain

You go to Krystlline, un-freeze the tm dealer's house, get Magma drift, and go to Valor mountain! Either way, you end up there

Is there a way to buy/get the Power Items ? They will be great help for me.

How can i get a mining kit?

In Blacksteeple Prison, there's a dude that will gives you a Mining Kit. Just continue along the story

any tips on beating marianette? I have a hitmonlee, torterra, duskull, tangela, ambipom and mightyena

i get to the chatot as her last pokemon, but my team is beaten up really bad and he gets the confuse hax with chatter

i have tryed to set up curse with torterra against heliosk but his flash makes torterra hits sh**

hitmonlee isnt fast enough and cant ohko the slaking + HJK misses 1 on 3 times

@gryson, I had a team somewhat similar to yours. I used HJK on Hitmonlee until I found a physical pokemon that Torterra could tank, then I Cursed up to max and used Synthesis to restore back to full, then I let her have it. I think Curse-terra got stopped by something special, and then I used Fake Out Hitmonlee as a Revenge kill, then I just kinda used all of my pokemon to do their worst and finished her off eventually.

Just for the record btw Chatter confuses 100% of the time :(

hi, 2 question here.

1. I have completed both hidden library quest, and I know that Elgyem should be inside the hidden library right? But it seems that I could not find it, where exactly is it, or I have to do something else to trigger that event?

2. You will get a book from Karen when you complete the hidden library 2 quest, and I read on the forum that you need to hand in that book for an ice cream, where and what event is that exactly?

Thanks!

hi, 2 question here.

1. I have completed both hidden library quest, and I know that Elgyem should be inside the hidden library right? But it seems that I could not find it, where exactly is it, or I have to do something else to trigger that event?

2. You will get a book from Karen when you complete the hidden library 2 quest, and I read on the forum that you need to hand in that book for an ice cream, where and what event is that exactly?

Thanks!

I'm gonna answer the 2nd one. When you bring the Ancient Book to the person that started the quest, he'll say thank you bla bla bla and give you a Blue Moon Ice Cream.

I'm gonna answer the 2nd one. When you bring the Ancient Book to the person that started the quest, he'll say thank you bla bla bla and give you a Blue Moon Ice Cream.

I just remember something.

If, I have already found the Ancient Book in wasteland, then I completed the hidden library quest 2 and got another Ancient Book in key item, they will combine and become 1 right?

And if I hand in to that guy, will I lose both Ancient Book?

If, I have already found the Ancient Book in wasteland, then I completed the hidden library quest 2 and got another Ancient Book in key item, they will combine and become 1 right?

I don't know for sure.

You may have put yourself in a sticky situation, I dont think the game can proccess the fact that you received 2 key items, so if you give the book away there's a good chance its just gone forever.

Edited by Milotic

I did the same and i gave the ancient book away, turned out i still got one ancient book after the quest even though it is marked as 1 item (2books) in the inventory

just save and try giving the book away

I did the same and i gave the ancient book away, turned out i still got one ancient book after the quest even though it is marked as 1 item (2books) in the inventory

just save and try giving the book away

Thanks for the head up! Also thank you for those who replied as well :)