Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

Three? Uh... difficult to choose but currently:

The Calling - Wherever you will go

Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

Are you currently in a relationship? If so, for how long and if not, how long have you been solo?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if you mean that they are in literally every team, no, if you consider that there are no other hazards that do type-scaling damage with no Pokemon being immune to them. If there were... Ice Bergs or Flame Balls or other hazards like rocks, things could be different. And very very same.

Do you play any Little Cup?

I'd choose something roughly humanoid, preferably with hands. Possibly bisharp for aesthetics and guillotine (my favorite move x.x) I also like banette of course and iirc, ghosts can move through walls so that would be a plus. If you could have any physical object smaller than 2m squared to legally own with no strings attached, what would it be? (just noticed the "only starters" part. I guess greninja or blaziken. If it had to be unevolved, it would probably be treeko or snivy)

Edited by Juuzou

Not fear but more a heavy dislike on cotton, just touching it make me go all "Uggghhhh", such a bizarre contexture.

IDK, which is your native language?

Edited by Redo.