A very overdue introduction.

dead account

Well, better late than never I guess.

I thought, since I've been lurking for a while now, I'd make an account and be a part of the community or whatever...

...that was 8 months ago. I never made a post and I completely forgot I had this account until recently.

My name is Ben. I'm from Ireland. I'm normally a quiet and somewhat polite person in real life. I spend most of my time playing video games.

I've been playing Reborn since episode 13. I don't remember how I came across Reborn, but I enjoyed it so much that I didn't mind the fact that I had to start over when Ep15 came out due to the graphics card on my old laptop failing.

I started Pokémon with Yellow. Since I was 4 at the time I couldn't figure out how to get Bulbasaur, got stuck at Brock and never picked it up again. After that, didn't play any of the games up until Colosseum, which is my favourite Pokémon game now. I've played most of the main series games and the spin-offs since then.

Hello everyone. Hopefully, I won't go inactive for 8 months and forget I have this account again.

Welcome to the community, we serve our stalkers as our... uh?

Welcome to Reborn, 8 months is indeed a really long time, but at least you gotten your own self an introduction for everyone.

Again, welcome to Reborn.

Almost forgot, don't get mixed up with the search, and status bar. Search bar is on the top of your member info at the left screen, while the lower ones is status bar.

Why? Some people might find it funny or probably awkward, but it doesn't really matter that much, though.

Edited by Lamona

Welcome to the Reborn Community! You can call me Sonic, but more importantly, with any questions, you can hit Daniel/Jericho up, as well as me. I started playing around the release of Episode 11. Magikarp will be missed dearly.

Hope to see you around n_n