Well Its Late By A Few Months...WHO CARES

foovy10

Hello Rebornians(yep i just did that)

I either totally forgot to do this or made a really shitty one that was in the same thread as a question.

So its time.

So my name is foovy(you can call me Dan but whatever)

I found this game watching shofus playthrough and thaught it looked really cool(and i didnt have a 3ds for the new games) so i downloaded it.

In the beginning i couldnt really play it since i took the link from shofus playlist and it was a very old ep so i got stuck on one of the bugs and couldnt continue.

So i just watched most of the play through until i realized there was a forum...where i can ask for help... yeah there goes the surprise from the game. So asked for help and shout out to tacosandflowers for helping me out since i was on mac.

So now im here playin the game, chilling on the forums more then twitter, and having fun.

So lets talk about myself.

Im 14, live in nj with my parents and my brother(this guy love to turn up the sound a lot and his room is right across the hall from me fml)

I started playing pokemon when i was 6 i believe and my first game was diamond.The reason Infernapes my favorite is because its my first and i used to have a team full of five useless pokemon and infernape and just use the pokes to revive infernape when it faints(and i somehow beat the game...)

I like playing cod,(not now but when bo3 comes out ill be on that game all night on the weekends) a little bit of minecraft, obviously pokemon, and League as my favorite game.

So thats about it I believe.

SEE YOU GUYS AROUND THE FORUMS

Well met foovy.

Late-welcome to Reborn!

I've seen you around enough so really what am i going to say lmao

Just... just get WOLOLO for now

\o/

Keep enjoying your stay! And I'll see you around o/

(you can call me Dan but whatever)

That won't happen though \o/

Late welcome to Reborn from me! I'm assuming that you already know what to do while I'm just sitting here waiting for three years of being on this forum to make my hello thread. Well either way enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Reborn!

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!