Red Squirrel

Basically a way to talk/ask-questions (though use the search feature before making new topics) about the game, though there's also some other stuff to do. Read each section's description and you'll get the gist of it. Make sure to check out the Community Rules to your right. That said, hi!

Welcome to Reborn!

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Hola new person! Tell us more about yourself, like your interests, your hobbies, so we get to know you better.

All you need is on the column on the left.

If your questions are not answered by the Search Bar, feel free to ask around.

That said,

don't eat yellow snow.

As you might have realized right now, this place is kinda lacking in the sanity department, although I suppose that adds to the fun.

Anyway, if you know what Pokemon Reborn (the fangame) is (and I suppose you do, otherwise why would you google "Pokemon Reborn" in the first place?), well, then you know what this forum is about: here you can find announcements concerning new releaes, download links for the latest version of the game, as well as many topics meant to help you make it through the game (which is... Notably harder than canon cames), including guides, viability rankings, strategies for beating specific bosses, and so on so forth.

OR, if you need a pause from Ame's sadism frustrating battles GHOSTS AS GYM LEADERS Reborn, there are lots of other things the site has to offer, including a section dedicated to competitive Pokemon battling (we have a server on Showdown), a section dedicated to forum roleplaying and creative writing (you have a fanfiction to share? That's the place for you), and a section dedicated who Ame wannabes who started fangame projects of their own, including the shofu-breaking always popular Rejuvenation and a bunch of up and coming new projects that are still in development phase, including the one I just happen tobe advertising in my signature *innocent whistle*

Well, this is all. If you need help with anything, there is also a section dedicated to troubleshooting, but before you post there make sure you use the search function: chances are other people already experienced your same problem in the past, and a topic about the solution you need already exists. Enjoy your stay!

Well met Red Squirrel.

Welcome to Reborn!

Nothing much to say here, except that you should check the rules if you didn't do it yet.

And from this point on you're going to be a blue squirrel because conversion is here

Roses+are+red+violets+are+blue+_8404cf89

blue

Do enjoy your stay here in the place place~

Hello! I'm new here and I honestly have no idea what this site is supposed to be, but I'm sure it will be fun!

It's supposed to be awesome, that's what. ;)

Anyway, welcome! Don't be afraid to ask the mods if you need anything. They're friendly and more than willing to help. Also, if you'd like to be included in Reborn's timeline, please stop by theReborn Eras thread and leave me a post. Other than that, enjoy your stay and may it be a long one!