Hello.

Fluffles

Good day, I'm a new user to Pokemon Reborn and new to Pokemon in general.

I started this thread because I do not like just suddenly appearing out of nowhere saying stuff, so this introduction thread is a base from where I'll start. Is it necessary? I don't know. I just wish to use a point to start and get to know about the community here.

My forum name is listed as Fluffles, but you people can call me Fluff, Fluffy, Fluffsaurus, Mareep, whatever. As long as it's not offensive, I'm okay with it.

The first Pokemon game I played is Pokemon White 2, then Pokemon Platinum and nothing else really since I do not have a 3DS.

After stumbling upon a certain romhack - Volt White 2 to be precise; I discovered that fanmade games exist so I gave a couple of them a try and Pokemon Reborn won my interest especially in terms of music and ambience, at least from the first 30 minutes of playing. So, I am here right now, just restarting this game as I type this.

I am currently following this guide as I play along; I am thinking that it may ruin my experience but at the same time, I might need it seeing that I am that kind of person that do not want miss anything in a playthrough and knowing your opponent's party beforehand is very advantageous. The dilemma. What does everyone else think?

What is bugging me is the fact that we are forcefully set as Male in the forums, but in my mind, I always picture my character as a Female. (Heh.)

Lastly, I just wish to say hello to the community of Pokemon Reborn.

Between you and me, I am also a Blanket Burrito. (Shh.)

Edited by Fluffles

Community Rules to your left. Search bar above Community Rules. Showdown link above Search Bar. Required courtesies complete. Compiling social protocols...

WELCOME!

If you're following that guide, you should probably know that it's somewhat out of date. The early part is good, but once you get past about the second or third gym, the guide still hasn't been updated for Ep15. It also doesn't make it much past the fifth badge you get, which kinda sucks, but you'll get used to searching things out on your own. I'd also recommend not reading ahead in the story, as you get certain events spoiled for you like the fact that Mareep exists in the game jk that's not really a story event more like the whole PULSE Tangrowth thing and stuff. I also thought that you could pick Female/Non-binary on creation of your forum account, though as a cis male, I didn't exactly pay much attention to that part.

But best of luck, hope you enjoy yourself!

Edited by Autumneverlast

Welcome dude Reborn rules and showdown on the left and if you have any questions dont be scared to ask any1 we tend to be very helpfull here apart from dan .... he wants to kill me because i revealed the secret of how reborn gets their episodes out ,.....(ame brings out the whip and basically slave drives him :0)

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't. TOUCH. okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~

Welcome to Reborn! Ask the mods if you need help with anything -- They're plenty nice and more than willing to help! Also, make sure to stop by the Reborn Eras thread and leave me a post so I remember to include you in Reborn's timeline. Other than that, enjoy your stay and may it be a lengthy one!

Welcome there, Fluffles!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Hello. You don't have to worry about that because I'm already having lots of fun. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Community Rules to your left. Search bar above Community Rules. Showdown link above Search Bar. Required courtesies complete. Compiling social protocols...

WELCOME!

If you're following that guide, you should probably know that it's somewhat out of date. The early part is good, but once you get past about the second or third gym, the guide still hasn't been updated for Ep15. It also doesn't make it much past the fifth badge you get, which kinda sucks, but you'll get used to searching things out on your own. I'd also recommend not reading ahead in the story, as you get certain events spoiled for you like the fact that Mareep exists in the game jk that's not really a story event more like the whole PULSE Tangrowth thing and stuff. I also thought that you could pick Female/Non-binary on creation of your forum account, though as a cis male, I didn't exactly pay much attention to that part.

But best of luck, hope you enjoy yourself!

It is a pleasure to be here.

I figured that the guide would be slightly outdated but didn't expect that things would be different from the second or third gym onwards already. I am really glad you told me about this.

Well I guess I'm going in blind? I want to enjoy to story too.

Hmm. I might have miss that gender selection altogether; I don't recall. /shrugs

And, like I mentioned above I'm having the time of my life. :)

welcome to reborn!

Thank you.

Welcome dude Reborn rules and showdown on the left and if you have any questions dont be scared to ask any1 we tend to be very helpfull here apart from dan .... he wants to kill me because i revealed the secret of how reborn gets their episodes out ,.....(ame brings out the whip and basically slave drives him :0)

Hello, dude. I'll keep that in mind. Much obliged.

I also do not know who you are mentioning because I do not know nicknames, or even, the members yourselves that well yet but I will try to eventually

Also, remind me to never reveal secrets to you. /loljk :P

Welcome to Reborn. Have fun.

Thanks. Yes I am. :D

Welcome to Reborn! :feelsgd:

Hello there. :feelsgd: Feels good man.

Well, welcome to this place, and hopefully you enjoy yourself.

Cheers. No worries, I am. ♪

Welcome to Reborn! I'm still pretty new here myself, but thus far I've enjoyed my stay here, and am confident you will as well. I'll see you around!

Hello, fellow newbie. :P That's perfect to know. See you later.

Hello Fluffles,

Welcome to the forums.

Love,

Dark

P.S Mareep fan I see, well you'll get along with this ray of sunshine.

Hello.

Yes I do like Mareep, and I hope I do get along with her myself.

Ahem...welcome to REBORN!

*clears throat* It's an honour!

Welcome to Amethyst's Incredible Interstellar Forum!

Thanks.

Hello fren, and Welcome! Have fun.

Hello and I'm have a great time playing the game, thank you.

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't. TOUCH. okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~

Thank you.

(Looks to the left and then right.) -Proceeds to the left-

Hey, that's a difficult decision, right? You can't make me choose between cookies and people. -_-

I do like cake too, can you share a slice?

I sure am having fun, no worries.

Welcome to Reborn!!!

Thanks.

Welcome to Reborn.

Thank you.

Ah, another Mareep lover, I assume? You'll like Chippy/hanabluebird's artwork of Mareep then.

that and welcome to Reborn \o/ wololo

Yes, yes I am. Mareep is so fluffy. ♥

I really appreciate it. :)

/gets converted

Ahem,

I had a chuckle there. Thank you for the amusing welcome.

Welcome to Reborn! Ask the mods if you need help with anything -- They're plenty nice and more than willing to help! Also, make sure to stop by the Reborn Eras thread and leave me a post so I remember to include you in Reborn's timeline. Other than that, enjoy your stay and may it be a lengthy one!

Thanks. That's good to know, I won't hesitate to ask away if I have problems then.

I will definitely post soon.

I can tell it will be a long stay. (At least for the duration of my holidays.)

Hello and welcome to a moutain of fun

Hello, I am enjoying myself already. :)

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Thank you, that song makes me feel so... Fluffy!